Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly (22367 Views)

Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) / This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record / Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by obafemee80(m): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2018

We all know that the Reliant Robin,the small 3-wheeled car, is ridiculously prone to toppling over on every curve on the road.

This fact didn't turn this man and his fellow experimentalist off as they attached a gyrocopter (giant powerful fan that propels a helicopter) to the top of the 3-wheeler to make it fly.

Then the Reliant Robin was towed to a certain speed which gave it a little lift before crashing to the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ZU7yUJx2c

They will need to go back to the drawing board on this project because there's a reason why helicopters have two rotors. While the one on top provides lift and directional motion, the one on the tail helps it to steer properly.

Nice try and I believe the Wright Brothers must've suffered several of such fails before achieving their first sustained and controlled airplane flight.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/man-crashed-a-3-wheeled-car-with-a-gyrocopter-while-trying-to-make-it-fly/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by Fierce11: 12:49am On Aug 19, 2018
No matter how long it takes them,. i am a hundred percent guaranteed that they would make it work before that dullard makes anything work in this country

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 19, 2018
because there's a reason why helicopters have two rotors. While the one on top provides lift and directional motion, the one on the tail helps it to steer properly.

Wrong! Not all helicopters use tail rotors. Sit back & relax as I present to you the almighty Russian KA-52 Alligator.

It is the number 1 military attack helicopter in the world, followed by the Amerikan overrated, overpriced & useless AH-64 Apache (which shouldn't even be on that list).

The KA-52 Alligator is one the reasons why Amerika's dream in Syria have turned to nightmare & also the reason ISIS & Al-Qaeda are eating cow dung in Syria. grin

When I eventually assume the reigns of power in Aso Rock, I am going to order atleast 72 units of this formidable flying machines. grin

Any gathering of protesters or Amerikan-backed anti-government coalitions will be met & decimated with fire & fury from my Alligator. grin

Kai, pray to your gods for me to become the Nigerian President quickly so that your children & grand children can eat the fruit of your labour - with pride. Hahahahahahaha! grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWpDOpAQI1Y

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2018
Practice makes perfection.
He will get it right one day soon.
Never give up man!
That is the spirit!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by JohnsonEmma(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2018
undecided which kind toy be this?

1 Like

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by TDonald: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2018
Definitely a case of a loose nut behind the control stick!
And by loose nut I mean those "Experimentalists" - if you can call them that. tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by Godsgift7837: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations to all the women who got pregnant for men they met on social media, you’re carrying a little notification my sister.

2 Likes

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by agbonkamen(f): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2018
And Nigeria has not been able to produce matches chai Buhari old give chance to technorats to forward this country grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2018
agbonkamen:
And Nigeria has not been able to produce matches chai Buhari old give chance to technorats to forward this country grin grin grin
Obaktopeye...........
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by khvnggift(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Nt all helicopters hav tail wings la Autojosh. Nice ideal sha
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2018
keep it up man
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Wrong! Not all helicopters use tail rotors. Sit back & relax as I present to you the almighty Russian KA-52 Alligator.

It is the number 1 military attack helicopter in the world, followed by the Amerikan overrated, overpriced & useless AH-64 Apache (which shouldn't even be on that list).

The KA-52 Alligator is one the reasons why Amerika's dream in Syria have turned to nightmare & also the reason ISIS & Al-Qaeda are eating cow dung in Syria. grin

When I eventually assume the reigns of power in Aso Rock, I am going to order atleast 72 units of this formidable flying machines. grin

Any gathering of protesters or Amerikan-backed anti-government coalitions will be met & decimated with fire & fury from my Alligator. grin

Kai, pray to your gods for me to become the Nigerian President quickly so that your children & grand children can eat the fruit of your labour - with pride. Hahahahahahaha! grin cheesy grin

Lol. Yes, the Apache is overpriced and costs more than most fourth generation fighter jets, but it is certainly not overrated and is in fact a combat-proven, tried and tested platform with amazing resilience. And yes, it should be on any list of the top ten attack helicopters worldwide. And oh, not all copters have the two contra-rotating rotors found on the KA-52. A few others use ducted air in place of the tail rotor or a contra-rotating rotor. And by the way, buying Russian hardware is certainly cheaper, but getting spares for them will make you have a nervous breakdown. Ask the Indians and others.

5 Likes

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by EzendiEgo1: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2018
I once try this

Believe me it do not go well with me
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by olatunji390(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Am very sure the have not landing plan. They just want to fly

1 Like

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by Aldebaran(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Lols grin
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by agbonkamen(f): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70409531:

Obaktopeye...........
Ise grin

1 Like

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by flames01: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

This one is laughing like a male witch. grin

You mean you want to scatter protesters with jet fighters? You sound like a psycho shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2018
agbonkamen:
Ise grin
CORRECT bae! wink cheesy
Hugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by emerged01(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2018
I beg who can teach me how to fly this toy helicopter so that I can teach my homeboy. The thing go fly,suddenly e go just crash. I don crash am tire .

2 Likes

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by 93Miles: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:
[s] No matter how long it takes them,. i am a hundred percent guaranteed that they would make it work before that dullard makes anything work in this country [/s]

Do you get stupiid everyday? Or is today your special stupidityy day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by Borntofuck: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2018
To win a success is to begin
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by 93Miles: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2018
agbonkamen:

Is Buhari holding your hands from forwarding this country?

Change begins with you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by akinszz: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

ordinary alpha jet will down ur alligator grin
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by Darkseid(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Isn't that Mr. Bean's neighbour's car? them don steal am come repaint am yellow
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by crafteck(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Pure stupidly, we are an advanced animal race cos we dont start projects from scratch, we continue from well documented points that our predecessors stopped, that's improvement
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2018
The experiment didn't completely fail..
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by zakari247(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

you're right the tail rotor is to counter torque, not for steering.
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by zakari247(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2018
crafteck:
Pure stupidly, we are an advanced animal race cos we dont start projects from scratch, we continue from well documented points that our predecessors stopped, that's improvement
you're a big fool. tell us howfar have ur own father and generation come with invention. you're the stupid person here

1 Like

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by crafteck(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2018
zakari247:
you're a big fool. tell us howfar have ur own father and generation come with invention. you're the stupid person here
So your own papa repeats the same mistake even though the whole world knows the mistake Has been corrected, all this pikin wey na their papa landlord impregnate their mothers sef.... Bast...d

Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by emperorblog(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:
No matter how long it takes them,. i am a hundred percent guaranteed that they would make it work before that dullard makes anything work in this country
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by chris81964(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=Zoharariel post=70407413]

Your craft is not as lethal as an Apache. The Apache beats it in every measure used to rate the capabilities of these war machines.
https://www.quora.com/How-does-Boeing-AH-64-Apache-compare-to-Kamov-Ka-50-Attack-Helicopter
Re: Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly by alabo1: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2018
akinszz:
ordinary alpha jet will down ur alligator grin

Wrong. The Alpha Jet lacks the radar range and counter measures of a K-52. The K-52 will detect the Alpha Jet first and take it out before the Jet even knows of its presence. Even at high altitudes of say 20,000 feet the K-52 is superior to the Alpha.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC To Hike Fees For Driver’s Licence, Number Plate / The History Of Lexus And Milestones Reached From 1989 To 2019 / 2019 World Car Of The Year Top Three Announced In Geneva Auto Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.