Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (66993 Views)

My Husband’s Aunty Is Threatening To Expose My Secret / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by yankison(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=chiommy123 post=70407370]for better for worse. report her to her family so it does come as a surprise to them when you make your decision[/quote

Why should he report to family . He need to get the guy arrested and file a divorce . The woman can never change
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by nkul: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
mankettle:
@ Op.
1. keep the evidence.
2. don't tell the wife.
3. Since you have proof that your wife is committing adultery,, a. if you can tolerate her, don't divorce her if not get a divorce. get a lawyer to advise you.
4. if getting a divorce you can sue the colleague as the named party. if you are lucky, the Judge may award damages to you.
5. on no account must you arrest him as the offence he committed is purely civil and not criminal? except you stay up north.
6. do not allow the wife to loose her job as it will affect your finances.

very good advise
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by jembalord: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
I hate cheating women

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by shoelotng(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Just jejely pack out and let her have the freedom she needs, you can come to see your kids when you need to. Don't let emotions cloud your head, they might have plans to get you out of the picture sooner than later. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
victorian:

Lol

Behind this moniker lies a man not a woman. No woman will say such senseless thing. Perhaps u are from the pit of hell, sent on earth to destroy homes.
What a waste of a human being u are.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by haywire07(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
mysaviouralive:

Pls save me and save my marriage if possible.

Thank you.
There's nothing to save in the rotten marriage.

It's very possible that you are also a cheat, but that is not the issue now.

What I'll advise you to do is to divorce her, but first , report their infidelity to the bank.
Show the bank management the proof of infidelity. Don't forget to also give them their naked pictures.

By the time she losses her job, image and whatever she has built, she would regret her actions.

Then finally, stay far away from her because she would try her best to hurt you even physically

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by hooklover: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Guy don't worry 89% of married ladies like men with activity.
The love adventure and I list count of many I nack codedly.

Provided the pussy will not be cut and taken away I beg u to manage here.

Ladies out there are thesame they are only good at cover up..

Never put ur full trust in a lady ...

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by sammirano: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
This Op try sha. You still want to spend money to arrest him.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by killsmith(f): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
yettymuse:
Divorce is not even an option because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. You just have to make your marriage work. I hate to hear about cheating causing dissolution in marriages or relationships.

By the way your wife could be flirting and not cheating completely... Are you still doing those things you were doing during courtship? 9 years is a long time and trust me you must have begin to adopt the mama and papa style. When was the last time you both went for a dinner, movies, walk, vacation...?
Do you even still remember to call your wife sweet names?? Some foot massage after a hectic day?... Raunchy whatsapp message whilst at work?, breakfast in bed.... Little gift, lingeries, etc..

How's is your sex life? Do you communicate your fantasies and cravings? , when was she last time she got an orgasmic gift and said "THANK YOU"! Hunku you're married so no limits, no boundaries... Set everything on fire!

Maybe your marriage needs a rejuvenation, we sef dey get bored sometimes..

Reignite 'em romantic spark and set the atmosphere on fire. Instead of snooping, change your mode of dressing, stay trim and fit, wear a clean hair cut and smear some cologne mix n match.

If all this doesn't work, pray and watch WAR ROOM, please watch this movie and your marriage would be back to how it was.
I spit on these hoes.

17 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by smasher1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Uchenaija:
Once you start, it's hard to cure immorality, it's like drug. undecided

What do you want:
your wife back? Divorce? Ending your wife's or/and her colleagues job? Destroy the lives of two families? Forgiving and managing your wife? Managing life alone with your kid?

After careful thought, state exactly want you want, what will truly make you happy then your want would determine your decisions & outcome.

No one can make the choice for you in glaring facts.

Modified: I remembered your wife was reading this too, so let me send her a message:

Stolen waters are sweet, And food eaten in secret is pleasant but the aftermath is as bitter as wormwood. And your disgrace would never be wiped away.

You said it all. Are you quoting from the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by DrTonitee(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Get a new place.
Move in your things quietly .
Send all evidence to the man's wife
Send all evidence to both key family members.
Leave the house,
Commence divorce proceedings.
Once concluded,
Forgive, forget.
Move on with your life.
You can't die before u die.

P. S.... For ur kid, just make sure you there for him/her irrespective not whose custody it is.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by perryy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
luxy44:
Is she still your wife? This one na our wives na. What exactly are you fighting for?

Best comment so far. She is no longer his wife and I dont see what this man wanna arrest for. You can expose her to the other woman as a reveng not because u want her to remain your wife.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Rhozabeth(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Won ti fori e gba Paro!!! U caught ur wife sending nudes to a colleague and all you could so was to scold her not to do it again? Abeg park well, u are not a man!

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
patani:
Sometimes I wonder why some men come to nairaland to ask for advice after catching their wives pants down. Can’t you man up for once @OP? Even bible(the holiest of all books ) said you can put your wife away on the ground of infidelity.
Hear this, a cheating wife is a killer.

My simple advise, don’t bother arresting the other guy, that’s a waste of time. Simply take your son and move on dude.

He may be a Yoruba guy.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by romenna: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
yettymuse:
Divorce is not even an option because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. You just have to make your marriage work. I hate to hear about cheating causing dissolution in marriages or relationships.

By the way your wife could be flirting and not cheating completely... Are you still doing those things you were doing during courtship? 9 years is a long time and trust me you must have begin to adopt the mama and papa style. When was the last time you both went for a dinner, movies, walk, vacation...?
Do you even still remember to call your wife sweet names?? Some foot massage after a hectic day?... Raunchy whatsapp message whilst at work?, breakfast in bed.... Little gift, lingeries, etc..

How's is your sex life? Do you communicate your fantasies and cravings? , when was she last time she got an orgasmic gift and said "THANK YOU"! Hunku you're married so no limits, no boundaries... Set everything on fire!

Maybe your marriage needs a rejuvenation, we sef dey get bored sometimes..

Reignite 'em romantic spark and set the atmosphere on fire. Instead of snooping, change your mode of dressing, stay trim and fit, wear a clean hair cut and smear some cologne mix n match.

If all this doesn't work, pray and watch WAR ROOM, please watch this movie and your marriage would be back to how it was.
wat kind of rubbish concoction did u spew here? why are you trying to justify the wife's whorish and adulterous act?

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Guy you are very dull, you should have shot her leg first before any other thing,don't you have any gun with you? Please do..I don't give room for doggish ladies..strangling will be another choice if I may suggest...pls if the hellhoe is still living with you then you are about to be infected with HIV if you don't man-up now.

Come back here and give testimony bro after the job weldone...Say no to cheating wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by IamAirforce1: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
"Our wives"

Joint partnership grin
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by smasher1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
patani:
Sometimes I wonder why some men come to nairaland to ask for advice after catching their wives pants down. Can’t you man up for once @OP? Even bible(the holiest of all books ) said you can put your wife away on the ground of infidelity.

My simple advise, don’t bother arresting the other guy, that’s a waste of time. Simply take your son and move on dude.

Correct.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by sammhi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Must you be married to her ? Why are you forcing yourself on a woman who is not faithful? Pls move on . There is nothing too save here . You can’t change someone only if that person decides to change
Please for your own health sake , leave her and you would find someone who will appreciate you and love you and you would be happy with

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by smasher1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
romenna:
wat kind of rubbish concoction did u spew here? why are you trying to justify the wife's whorish and adulterous act?

The Lady commits adultery regularly and such ones are quick to defend the indefensible.

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Tunwumi1: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
mysaviouralive:
Hello Admin pls move this to the front page and I will be in the comment section reading.

Pls I want to take a boldness step and I will not mind where it can lead to. I have to open an account now to post this. My wife is also a guest of nairaland and she will be seeing this post.

It happen that I got married to my wife over Nine yrs ago and we only have a Kid. I was working in a big company then before the new management came in and change the policy of the company and I was laid off. I was idle like 3yrs before I got another job. she is working in one of the biggest bank in Nigeria. Like 5yrs ago I noticed she will be smiling whenever she is chatting with one of her male colleague. I ask what are they normally discussing, but she told me that it was their office issue that they are discussing. I know the guy and his family and the guy has came to my house not more than four times.

It happen one day that I demanded to give her phone to browse because I was having problem with my phone. she gave me the phone around 10:30pm and I noticed she has has cleared all their chat. This make it look suspicious and I asked her immediately that why did you deleted the chat, but she told me it was a mistake. I think over it for sometime because I trust her then, but on the other hand my mind was telling me to find out more. As an IT expert I connected her phone to my system and do some forensic research on the phone, alas what I discovered was bad. My wife and the guy have been having an affair and chatting and sending their nude to themselves. I called her immediately and demanded to explain the pixture but she denial it and was telling me another story that she snap the pixture and to show me how she was Hot so that we can have sex that night.

she said I should show her where I got the nude pixs and before she came back from the office she has wipe all the pixs that I showed her thinking that I cannot recovered it anymore and I asked her why should you do that but was just begging me. I recovered all the pixs back and the chat she believe she has deleted and I have more proof that she has been cheating on me.

So I asked her to tell me the truth what is going on with the guy and her but she was just begging me. But I told him I dont want her to do or have anything with the guy again that if I catch her again she will not like what I will do for her, with the hope that she will change. Recently I noticed she stil chatting with the guy again and I rake on her to stop it but she told me that she was just explaining office issue she has when he (the guy) not around because she is the one that relief him on work.

This week they are still chatting late in the nite cos I always seen the chat, though she will delete it as soon as they chat finish but I always have the chat and also today they have chat alot to the extend that my wife was crying when she expecting good reply from the guy but the guy fail him and I noticed she has intimate with the guy rather than me her husband.

My wife can lie and so Promiscuous. I have called her severally to change but she did not, recently I heard she was talking with one of her online friend from Abuja when the guy told her he will be coming to visit her this coming week, and I expect my wife to tell me but uptill now she has not saying anything on it. This make me not to have much trust in her again because if she tell me something I will still think over it like five times again before I accepted.

So my plan now is to call the wife of her colleague and explain everything to the wife and I also planing of arresting her colleague because I still have the proof and dont mind what can come out of this, because I tired and cant continue like this anymore, ever since I have caught her I did not enjoy my home anylonger and I tried to erase it from my memory but not get it wright.

Thank you.

Both of you need to see a professional councillor individually and together. You may also need to bring the wife of the guy she's sleeping with in before you will have conversation with the guy.

Please don't take any irrational step. It is a rush of blood to the head.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by erimmy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
A cheating wife can easily kill her husband. OP please get sense.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by sisi102: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
My good friend, i like your post but the mistake you are doing is that you need to settle with your wife,your wife is not someone to be trust, call her family, show them the chat and the pictures and see what they will do about it
Don't go and arrest the guy and never tell the guy, you have to settle your home with your wife, your wife has not be honest to you, so you need to find solution about that.
She has been cheating on you for long, you need to blame your wife and not the guy. You said your wife can lie very well; look show her the new chat she has been chatting with the guy and tell her you will be steping aside from her, let her continue with the guy
You need to act like a man and not like a coward

mysaviouralive:
Hello Admin pls move this to the front page and I will be in the comment section reading.

Pls I want to take a boldness step and I will not mind where it can lead to. I have to open an account now to post this. My wife is also a guest of nairaland and she will be seeing this post.

It happen that I got married to my wife over Nine yrs ago and we only have a Kid. I was working in a big company then before the new management came in and change the policy of the company and I was laid off. I was idle like 3yrs before I got another job. she is working in one of the biggest bank in Nigeria. Like 5yrs ago I noticed she will be smiling whenever she is chatting with one of her male colleague. I ask what are they normally discussing, but she told me that it was their office issue that they are discussing. I know the guy and his family and the guy has came to my house not more than four times.

It happen one day that I demanded to give her phone to browse because I was having problem with my phone. she gave me the phone around 10:30pm and I noticed she has has cleared all their chat. This make it look suspicious and I asked her immediately that why did you deleted the chat, but she told me it was a mistake. I think over it for sometime because I trust her then, but on the other hand my mind was telling me to find out more. As an IT expert I connected her phone to my system and do some forensic research on the phone, alas what I discovered was bad. My wife and the guy have been having an affair and chatting and sending their nude to themselves. I called her immediately and demanded to explain the pixture but she denial it and was telling me another story that she snap the pixture and to show me how she was Hot so that we can have sex that night.

she said I should show her where I got the nude pixs and before she came back from the office she has wipe all the pixs that I showed her thinking that I cannot recovered it anymore and I asked her why should you do that but was just begging me. I recovered all the pixs back and the chat she believe she has deleted and I have more proof that she has been cheating on me.

So I asked her to tell me the truth what is going on with the guy and her but she was just begging me. But I told him I dont want her to do or have anything with the guy again that if I catch her again she will not like what I will do for her, with the hope that she will change. Recently I noticed she stil chatting with the guy again and I rake on her to stop it but she told me that she was just explaining office issue she has when he (the guy) not around because she is the one that relief him on work.

This week they are still chatting late in the nite cos I always seen the chat, though she will delete it as soon as they chat finish but I always have the chat and also today they have chat alot to the extend that my wife was crying when she expecting good reply from the guy but the guy fail him and I noticed she has intimate with the guy rather than me her husband.

My wife can lie and so Promiscuous. I have called her severally to change but she did not, recently I heard she was talking with one of her online friend from Abuja when the guy told her he will be coming to visit her this coming week, and I expect my wife to tell me but uptill now she has not saying anything on it. This make me not to have much trust in her again because if she tell me something I will still think over it like five times again before I accepted.

So my plan now is to call the wife of her colleague and explain everything to the wife and I also planing of arresting her colleague because I still have the proof and dont mind what can come out of this, because I tired and cant continue like this anymore, ever since I have caught her I did not enjoy my home anylonger and I tried to erase it from my memory but not get it wright.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Malawian(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
mysaviouralive:

Pls save me and save marriage if possible.

Thank you.
Marry a second wife and bring the new one into your matrimonial home. watch the magic playout.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by 007inc: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Don’t beg for love. Let us help u disgrace the two adulterous elements. Set her up n disgrace her publicly.
1. Don’t beat her
2. Hire a private investigator to get u live video footage between her n the idiot colleague
3. Broadcast the video to every staff of every branch of the particular bank she works( they will sack her)
4. Upload her video on every trending FB group page n IG pages and even church groups .
5. Make sure u make her useless n frustrated to the point she will contemplate suicide.
6. Make plans to marry a new wife n live a happy life.
If u need how to start let me know. We must expose evil women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by JuanDeDios: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
mysaviouralive:

Pls I want to take a boldness step and I will not mind where it can lead to. I have to open an account now to post this. My wife is also a guest of nairaland and she will be seeing this post. ...

You need to take charge. So far, you're not doing that. Arrest the colleague? For what crime exactly?

Your options
1. Divorce her.
2. Let it go and continue with the marriage.

Go for option 1 if you don't want a cheating wife. You have asked her to stop and she has refused. I believe she won't. If she promises not to do it again, he will just hide it better.

Go for option 2 if you're okay with an open marriage - a marriage where both of you are allowed to step out under set rules.

The ball is in your court.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by killsmith(f): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
I wonder when men became this weak.

You have evidence that your wife is hoeing around and you're still asking what to do....

I honestly don't know what to say to you. If you end up dead because of this adulterous woman, rest in peace...

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by ednut1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Do i really want to get married with all this crap we dey see

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by JDelight(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
From your write up, your wife is in love with with another man.

To me, I will suggest you inform the man's wife first before arresting the man if indeed you really have the proof. but remember to stay far from your first. But if your proof is not solid enough, it's better for you to deal with your wife.

Again, you can also speak with a lawyer first for advice. a lawyer that understand families issues or maritals issues.
All the same, I wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Pataricatering(f): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
patani:

take your son and move on ? Lol ! Some guys still think we are still in the Stone Ages when men could behave anyhow ? He is “ their” son and either they come to a reasonable arrangement or the court will decide !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by smasher1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
SIR, that is we women for you. It is so difficult for us to close our legs especially if we have been sleeping with countless men before marriage.

Her colleague has been enjoying her with you and you are the weaker man here. I will advice you to take a divorce. If my man cheats, I don’t even want to hear forgiveness, I am exiting from the house (that is if it his house)

And sir, it is only the colleague you are aware of, she might have been opening her treasure for the Bank manager, Auditor, Security guard... etc

Please take CHARGE AND DONT BE A SISSY

This truth is painful. But I pray and wish people can change before it's too late. All sorts of people can become God's friend.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by JuanDeDios: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
killsmith:
I wonder when men became this weak.

You have evidence that your wife is hoeing around and you're still asking what to do....

I honestly don't know what to say to you. If you end up dead because of this adulterous woman, rest in peace...
Even women are complaining that real men are disappearing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.