Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months (1351 Views)

Nija lady Attitude Changed Immediately The Guy Said He Is A Student In The UK / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by Samuelgr8: 1:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Good Evening Admin,

I read your articles on Facebook and I was impressed by your response as well as your readers response to helping people with their problems. Well done,you people are doing a good job. This made me decide to write you about my problem.

My problem is that my wife left me with my three children since February this year. We have been married for almost eleven years. In fact, this coming October will make it eleven years. I met my wife when she was in school and I helped train her until final year when we got married.

By God’s grace,I am doing ok so I told her to stay at home and raise our children and she did that until we had all three children. My eldest child is now 10 years old.Two years ago,when my first daughter was 8 years,my wife told me that she would like to start working. Our last born was four years old. I did not like the idea but just to make her happy,I agreed.

One of my contacts helped her get a job as a P.A to one lawyer. My wife read law too. This lawyer is a divorcee. My wife worked there for like one year before she stopped working because the woman was not paying her salary on time. I then told her to wait a while to look for a better job but my wife became restless. Every day she would be complaining that she needs a job. That I am not doing enough to help her find a job.

To be honest,that was the beginning of our problems. She had tasted work life and to her,it means her freedom. She wanted to be seen as a.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-wifes-attitude-changed-after-working-for-a-few-months/
Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by Samuelgr8: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
hmnnnn
Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by Beke2020: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2018
marriage is about trust and keeping the trust.
Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by akinszz: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
No need to click the link.....

Continue.......

To be honest,that was the beginning of our problems. She had tasted work life and to her,it means her freedom. She wanted to be seen as a career woman. She wanted to dress up and be showing off to her friends that she is a working woman. To me,I don’t have a problem with that. My only issue was that,she became too desperate. She even hired a nanny,a cook and maid to look after our children and home.

She stopped doing her duties and left everything to the hired helps. Fine,I can afford these helps but I need my wife to prepare my meal not a hired cook. This time,she has not even found the job yet. I was angry that she was too consumed with finding a job than taking care of our home but she saw it as woman’s emancipation to work. Out of desperation,she took a marketing job that made her start coming home very late.

I did not like it one bit and we were arguing everyday. She felt I wanted to make her a permanent house wife. Why she believed that,I don’t know. she will say that she did not go to law school to end up being a house wife. The same law school that I paid for. Anyway, I left her but I was sad. I was angry and I began to dislike her for her attitude. She became rude to me. Always pushing me. One day I almost beat her out of anger. That made me decide to punish her.

I went out and got a woman to sleep with. I made sure that my knew I was cheating. Cos,I left all the evidence everywhere for her to see. I left condom everywhere. I slept out for several days. she became upset and started calling me names. I told her she caused it. Since she has stooped being a wife to me,I decided to go out and find comfort for myself. I did that to make her have a rethink. I thought this will make her change and try to save her marriage.

But alas,I came home one day and found out that she has moved out. She went with my children. She packed her things and the children’s things. That was in February. I reached out to her parents and mine. They all have been trying to talk to her but she has refused to listen to them. She said she wants a divorce. I tried to beg her and explain that she pushed me to cheat but she claims she will never forgive me.

Maybe I went too far but I thought the only way to get her attention was to cheat. She was behaving so strange. Coming home as late as 11pm. Dressing in s*xy clothes. Always having meetings. The children were totally left to the hired helps. This affected their performance in school. I was feeling disrespected everyday. She wouldn’t listen. She fought me and said I was against her progress.

Now,I have been trying to beg her but she refused. What do I do? I love her and I don’t want to divorce. How do I make her change her mind? Or do I move forward with my life since she does not want to come back? I am giving myself till the end of this year before I take any decision. I will appreciate your advice.

From Kalu O
Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by Beke2020: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
cool cool cool
Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Your wife is and has been cheating on u. The late nights, dressing sexy and the constant quarrels are all red flags.
Re: My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months by Beke2020: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Nesso:
Your wife is and has been cheating on u. The late nights, dressing sexy and the constant quarrels are all red flags.
absolutely, but again it may still not be true.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Gets Caught Masturbating On A Train!!! / How I Thought My Girlfriend A Lesson To Show I'm D Boss. / Something To Feed Your Mind Positively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.