Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics (38037 Views)

Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport / Customs Intercepts Man At Indian Airport With Pythons, Tortoises, Monkey (Pix) / FRSC Releases Road Use Manual For The Physically Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by sharbby(m): 1:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Inside New Abuja Airport Terminal.
The terminal will be ready by October 2018.
#PMBatWork
#YearOfInfrastructure

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by deomelo: 1:47am On Aug 19, 2018
PMB#SAIBABA2019 don deliver in less than 3 years more than 16 years of looting and stealing PDP.

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by hardywaltz(m): 1:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Sai Baba

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 19, 2018
deomelo:
PMB#SAIBABA2019 don deliver in less than 3 years more than 16 years of looting and stealing PDP.

It’s because of people like you that obtaining visa nowadays has become gruesomely difficult

200 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2018
its good.

....so I already know without reaserching that buhari had no part in this cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by RevenGeMission: 2:28am On Aug 19, 2018
When the airport was shutdown / activities reduced for renovation , some idiots kept complaining

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by deomelo: 2:43am On Aug 19, 2018
[s]
mrAMG:

It’s because of people like you that obtaining visa nowadays has become gruesomely difficult
[/s]

I was talking about Nigeria, not ipob or biafra.

Worry about biafra and let Nigerians rejoice and celebrate Nigeria moving forward and #SAIBABA2019.

Bad bele enemy ofprogress and anti Nigerian ipob elelemnt

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Vicrotica(m): 5:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Ori sharp
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by kazyhm(m): 5:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Smh.......Now i know for sure this is a country that can't be redeemed from nonentities

Projects that was awarded when ?

I think we the youths are more foolish than fools and drunk in mediocre that will rather sell the reasoning part of our brain for meagre

Many of these BMC will labour for peanut under CCECC to operate that Terminal...........Be celebrating your slavery agreement with Burukutu

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by directonpc(m): 5:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Neat

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Aderewah: 5:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Buhari oooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Lexusgs430: 5:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Let's see photographs after 3 years.........

7 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Rizstar: 5:22am On Aug 19, 2018
Mediocre

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Otunnegithere: 5:23am On Aug 19, 2018
sharbby:
Inside New Abuja Airport Terminal.
The terminal will be ready by October 2018.
#PMBatWork
#YearOfInfrastructure

Thank you Stella Oduah
Thank you GEJ

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Aug 19, 2018
BEAUTIFUL sight!
THE GOVERNMENT IS WORKING.
Baba is just completing and executing both abandoned projects and new ones left and right, only the blinds won't see tho.
This is how world class Airport looks like, just like the ones we've been fortunate, privileged and blessed to see all over the world.
#GratefulHeart

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The PDP Headquarters
project launched and started over ten years ago is not making any progress. It has been abandoned since after they all 'chop/stole' all the billions for the building.
If they can speak politely to PMB, The finisher of new and abandoned projects, he may pity them and finish it for them before the year runs out!
But you see them running their mouth cho cho cho cho on our fresh and handsome Baba everytime online and offline. wink wink grin

Anansek no go kill person o cheesy grin wink

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by 12345baba(m): 5:26am On Aug 19, 2018
deomelo:
project wey jona start

13 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26am On Aug 19, 2018
deomelo:
God bless President Buhari

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26am On Aug 19, 2018
12345baba:
project wey jona start
See Wailers mentality!
So it should be left alone and not to be completed cos a previous government started it?!
Kids EVERYWHERE!!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by ironheart(m): 5:27am On Aug 19, 2018
This government keep working on abandoned projects and delivering them. Good job to PMB. A lot of youth need to commend this man for doing what no government in Nigeria has done. We are not where we want to be but we will definitely get there. Talk less and do more is the key. Government is all about continuity.

kazyhm:

Honestly, i'm disappointedly annoyed with your nonsense talk. You know nothing and can never have a functioning brain
you need a brain check if you dont mind i can pay for your treatment

Andrewkinggg:
SO a 'renovated' terminal is now what these dingbat and senseless BMC and APC & Buhari Zombies are celebrating. God how did you create these without sense or they didn't wait to collect sense?

A renovated terminal. Not like a new airport was commisoned. If you are interested I will tell you how many airports was commisoned and opened under GEJ government. Stop celebrating incompetency & mediocrity...
if i where you, i would delete this post. You just showed your ignorance sir. Make research before you make comments. I bet if you are a graduate, your project was a copy and paste one. How can you say renovation? There is a brand new terminal built and abandon by the past administration, this government employed the services of Chinese construction company to do a thorough job on it. I can bet that you have never fly to or out of Abuja airport.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:27am On Aug 19, 2018
ironheart:
This government keep working on abandoned projects and delivering them. Good job
God bless this government more and more.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28am On Aug 19, 2018
hardywaltz:
Sai Baba
Sai BUHARI

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by adesina746: 5:28am On Aug 19, 2018
mrAMG:

No you are wrong sir. It is exactly because of comments like this

17 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by kazyhm(m): 5:29am On Aug 19, 2018
ironheart:
This government keep working on abandoned projects and delivering them. Good job

Honestly, i'm disappointedly annoyed with your nonsense talk. You know nothing and can never have a functioning brain (Ironbrain)

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by ironheart(m): 5:31am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70407788:

God bless this government more and more.
yes o. Some brain dead youth with free mb will not understand this

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Racoon(m): 5:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Good effort.Government is a continuum.

9 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by ironheart(m): 5:38am On Aug 19, 2018
kazyhm:
Smh.......Now i know for sure this is a country that can't be redeem from nonentities

I think we the youths are more foolish than fools and drunk in mediocre that will rather sell the reasoning part of our brain for meagre
can you tell me the difference between award and execute?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Ahmeduana(m): 5:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Thanks to Jonathan.

12 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Ahmeduana(m): 5:40am On Aug 19, 2018
deomelo:
That project was initiated and fully paid for by Jonathan administration.

11 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Eponyeeboz: 5:43am On Aug 19, 2018
mrAMG:

Actually, there's a renowned global clampdown on drug dealers, armed robbers and kidnappers.

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 19, 2018
kazyhm:
Smh.......Now i know for sure this is a country that can't be redeem redeemed from nonentities

1 Like

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by 9japrof(m): 5:46am On Aug 19, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Lagosians, / 10 Interesting Facts About Kwara State / Young Shall Grow Bus Rams Into Fuel Tanker On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.