Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! (7355 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Jesus Christ says,

"Not every one that says unto Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that does the will of My Father who is in Heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord! Lord! have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works?' And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, you workers of iniquity! (Matthew 7:21-23, Luke 13:24).

In another place He says,

"And why do you call Me, Lord, Lord, and not do the things which I say? Whosoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings, and does them, I will show you to whom he is like: He is like a man who built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

But he that hears, and does not do what I say, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great. (Luke 6:46-49).

He that has hears to hear, let him hear.

The truth is, the way is truly narrow, and only few people will find eternal life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gub5uaiT3fo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:46am On Aug 19, 2018
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER!

END OF DISCUSSION!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by chiommy123(f): 3:18am On Aug 19, 2018
you know my preacher will always say its going to be terrible that day. when you see a well known man of God in hell and those that he probably preached to in the same hell he warned them about. they will be like, 'pastor even you? and Satan will increase his punishment for you for all the bindings and casting you did while on earth. may God help us to run this race to the very end and receive the crown if life.

10 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by StillX10(m): 3:58am On Aug 19, 2018
It's going to be very unfortunate for many
And the world is just living without the knowledge of Christ

3 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by donbachi(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Wetin make u,feel sey d wrath neva come....bombings everywhere,boko haram killings,isis,global terrorism,racism,hunger,farmine etc...abeg how d wrath wan take come again?...mind you,God will never destroy this world again.

3 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2018
donbachi:
Wetin make u,feel sey d wrath neva come....bombings everywhere,boko haram killings,isis,global terrorism,racism,hunger,farmine etc...abeg how d wrath wan take come again?...mind you,God will never destroy this world again.

He most certainly will. Everything you can see with your physical eye is destined for fire. Only those who are in Christ will be saved.

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10

"Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat." 2 Peter 3:12

Pretty plain.

3 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by tstx(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Let me guess... He revealed it to you

2 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by SarakiBukola: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2018
So they have said for millennia....

Many pastors are still alive and kicking after collecting free sex and tithes.

Mr hopefullandlord....abeg come and drop one of your awesome comments grin

10 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Its here already
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Una don start this sunday again ba?

4 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
Ollymurs:
Una don start this sunday again ba?
Don't be scared now.
Just continue doing good and you are safe!

2 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by sureheaven(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
Why God’s wrath? Why not his favor and blessing.

Nigerian Christians with negativity always.

Those who brought Christianity to us are t like this.
The God that I know is a blessed, merciful and gracious God.

Happy Sunday
Jesus is Lord.

8 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by hopefulLandlord: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2018
SarakiBukola:
So they have said for millennia....

Many pastors are still alive and kicking after collecting free sex and tithes.

Mr hopefullandlord....abeg come and drop one of your awesome comments grin

I'm coming, just booking in case it makes FP

Here, this person echoed my sentiment

bluefilm:
Story... story....

This una God sef no dey taya to dey wrath?

Since I was born till now wey I don dey old, na the same wrath of God is coming wrath of God is coming story I don dey hear.

Abeg make una change that una tori because e no sweet again.

3 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Topmaike007(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2018
God is not bad,neither will he be wicked.. so use another adjective to qualify that wrath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by InvertedHammer: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2018
/
Person wey never finish Primary school come dey worry about university no be madness?

Finish living meaningful life here on Earth first before being an amateur alarmist for life in hell/heaven.

Trouble go dey una go use una mouth dey invoke am.

/

7 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by watino: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Interesting topic
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by bluefilm: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2018
Story... story....

This una God sef no dey taya to dey wrath?

Since I was born till now wey I don dey old, na the same wrath of God is coming wrath of God is coming story I don dey hear.

Abeg make una change that una tori because e no sweet again.

12 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by hayfloze(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70406696:

END OF DISCUSSION!

Ears and not hears

1 Like

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70406696:

END OF DISCUSSION!

Surprisingly coming from a jihadist president lover...

3 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2018
sacluxisback:

Surprisingly coming from a jihadist president lover...
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER FOREVER MORE!

Take care and God bless you.
Okay bye!
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2018

has anyone ever thought of the fact that if Nigeria
constitution/justice system is like God own, all
Nigerians will simply be in life-jail
yet as bad as my country is: it never see me as
jail worthy (I've never committed any serious
offense)
it provides different levels of punishment to
different level of offence and exempt minors from
jail punishment
unlike God who will put a serial rapist, terrorist
and murderer together with a fifteen year old who
simply lie to her mother
threatened children with fire (my Sunday school
teacher weekly obsession)
according to God constitution we and our corrupt
politicians deserve same hell
God/Yahweh/Allah constitution and justice system
is the most anti human and simply delusional
I don't understand why Christian pretend about
this terrifying fact

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Pataricatering(f): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2018
These lunatics are at it again !

1 Like

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Jeromejnr(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
you know my preacher will always say its going to be terrible that day. when you see a well known man of God in hell and those that he probably preached to in the same hell he warned them about. they will be like, 'pastor even you? and Satan will increase his punishment for you for all the bindings and casting you did while on earth. may God help us to run this race to the very end and receive the crown if life.

Satan does not punish anyone in hell.
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Jeromejnr(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Pataricatering:
These lunatics are at it again !

What makes the OP a lunatic?
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Liveair: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2018
His wrath has been coming since the dinosaurs were here, right.
In another 300 - 500years humans will be living outside earth, whether you believe it or not. That sounds very far, right? But this imminent wrath has been preached by Jesus and Paul for over 2 millenia, yet nothing.
He needs to start extending the wrath beyond earth, to other places not mentioned in the bible for it to be realistic.

2 Likes

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by chiommy123(f): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Satan does not punish anyone in hell.
yes sir
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by bedspread: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Liveair:
His wrath has been coming since the dinosaurs were here, right.
In another 300 - 500years humans will be living outside earth, whether you believe it or not. That sounds very far, right? But this imminent wrath has been preached by Jesus and Paul for over 2 millenia, yet nothing.
He needs to start extending the wrath beyond earth, to other places not mentioned in the bible for it to be realistic.
The Coming of JESUS is close bro...
And Even if it delays, you don't own your Life, you can be called at anytime...

Amend Your Ways Bro.... Accept JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Watson2fine: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by orisa37: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Please stop harassing us in the way you preach to us. Always Pray that you do not enter into Temptation.
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by Liveair: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
The Coming of JESUS is close bro...
And Even if it delays, you don't own your Life, you can be called at anytime...

Amend Your Ways Bro.... Accept JESUS CHRIST
When I was a child, I thought like a child. I believed anything I was told without questions.
Well, now I know the history of that bible and of christianity - no more secrets, for all is laid bare.
Please grow up too.
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by bedspread: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Liveair:

When I was a child, I thought like a child. I believed anything I was told without questions.
Well, now I know the history of that bible and of christianity - no more secrets, for all is laid bare.
Please grow up too.
Ok...
Re: God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! by desmond2pk: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2018
God's wrath this God's wrath that, yet there is not Gods wrath on white men for killing us and enslaving us. They are still being blessed daily while Africa swim in cursed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praying Back To Sender Prayer? / Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase / Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.