Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

"Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos (39107 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Earthquake1: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
All her fellow oloshos liked the post
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by bluefilm: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Abeg, this one no dey any beautiful.

Na just body she get.
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Mexyz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Today is my birthday,Nairalanders show me some love with your likes.

2 Likes

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by sureheaven(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
She is beautiful and attractive tho.
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by kushthecreator: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
adetoroamos:
Pls which phone they use snap those fine pictures naw, this iPhone camera is not sharp enough like this naw

Google pixel 2 xl sir grin
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by enonche85(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Okpo 3.0!
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
vanida6:
I wish to get that kind ass one day to tempt does rich men's in abuja smiley

i don die here ooh wit NL guys cheesy
All your other nails are long except your first finger. Are you using it for what i think you are using it for? shocked
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
anayolity:

Yeah you're right bro.... Big dirty ass littered everywhere in Yoruba land

Dangote trailer crush your fingers

1 Like

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by princesweetman2(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
vanida6:

i don die here ooh wit NL guys cheesy

U r beautiful just d way u are.
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by mikejj(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin grin...lefulefu con see science student ..Sunday supper.. grin cheesy
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
You should rather say, Fear Me.
Because all I see is trouble in red. undecided undecided
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Sultty(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
all i see is her strechmark infested a*ss packed in latex tongue
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin...lefulefu con see science student ..Sunday supper.. grin cheesy
she looks overchoppable cheesy

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
maasoap:

Dangote trailer crush your fingers

1 Like

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by pagorino(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shiooor!! Na poo full am.. Don't b deceived grin
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sultty:
all i see is her strechmark infested a*ss packed in latex tongue

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by MNDY(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
More like CARDI B with her song "BE CAREFUL"
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
vanida6:

cheesy

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Make prick no cut not two. Good warning
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
n0fav0rs:
Hoeing is now a professional job
pensionable in some climes

1 Like

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
praizblog:
Gist From Praizenews.com

Beautiful Ghanian actress and model Moesha Buduong says you should be careful of her as she flaunt her back view in me adorable photo.

You like ?

News source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/careful-moesha-boduong-says-flaunt-backside-new-photos/

After ejaculating on your stupid face I have no more use for you.
Typical sex object.
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by n0fav0rs: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
pensionable in some climes
Wow!
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dumb girl
Olosho is my occupation
Nothing dey her head
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by oladele00(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wealth acquired through puna
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by okolet(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
the way i luk @ massage gals dem cheesy

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by kechywillz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
I wonder why booty is been sampled on social media every time, something everyone sees everyday,what's so special about it sad
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by meobizy(f): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
If you never see an 'actress' in a movie, see her pictures only litter social media and notice her location [her real location] changes at the drop of a hat then it's obvious enough to conclude she is nothing but an olosho.

Moesha Budoung's body sells more than the one or two movies [if she has really acted before] she appeared in.
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by thanki410(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nice cars
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by skallion7(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
undecidedwho's she

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / 2baba Celebrates His First Daughter's 10th Birthday / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.