Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished (56291 Views)

Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by lagosrd: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2018
iskay1971:
This is the end result of those who get their wealth through ungodly means

How can a human sacrificed his spinal cord at the expense of getting wealth and fame

This has already serves as a lessons to majority of Nigerians

Truly, hardworking pays

Honestly, U could have thought deeper than this.

Your proof please. You're very unstable human being
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by bigpicture001: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

How can a human sacrificed his spinal cord at the expense of getting wealth and fame

Truly, hardworking pays
are u not tired of getting stocked at 5years old...? grow up!
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Uniqueteco(m): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays
Just hear yourself, is it your sacrifice? May sense fall on you, hating hater.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by shams040(m): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2018
What wrong with these people shouting Apc? Be it any political party, if a building contravain and it has been served the necessary notices it can be demolish.

But if he feels they have done this in a wrong way without any town planning issue he can sow them.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by greatbuc(m): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2018
Aji omobi. You have forgotten that you won't be governor for ever. Yinka you have given your enemies a spare key to your house by building on a wrong plot. Life
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Maxymilliano(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2018
I hardly say this but it shall never be well with Ajimobi and his entire household ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by micgray100(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2018
This s bad considering the level of development in Ibadan.. This man left his state Ekiti... And came to ibadan to establish his business.. Promoting that Yoruba is one.. And because of political reason or whatever reason, you are demolishing his big fine edivice that is even promoting Ibadan city in the lime light... I can't see the accident this building is causing in it location...

I remembered this same governor talking to students anyhow, students protesting why the govt refuse to settle their lecturers hereby causing unnecessary strikes. The student only agitated for way forward because of the constant strikes...

Well, I know with this, Ajimobi political career is gone.. Cos the people of Ibadan will be sympathetic with yinka ayefele.. Cos he has put smiles in people's face through his songs...
Ajumobi... You have failed... However your advicers are should be sacked immediately...

Yinka Ayefele.. I am sure Nigerians won't allow this go.. Don't be surprised that bigger edifice will be built for you before the next election.. Cos I am sure, any govt that will oppose this man will want to score political point..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by beejayphako(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays

You are a big fool. How does this correlate now? Some ppl will just be uttering rubbish that will take them to hell fire. They will suffer in this life and in the hereafter just because of the useless rumor they carry about. Moreover, is it your spinal cord? If he use it, you too go and use your own. Atleast, he didnt use someone elses
Like ajimobi like you.
Pig

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by tunjijones(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:

Do you live in Oyo state? You are the one who supposed to STFU because there's no road expansion at where the complex was located. This is the road I passed every Monday - Saturday going to my office

My guy keep ur mouth shut. U dnt stay anywhere close to oyo state. I dnt only live in oyo state... I stay in Ibadan. And I stay in felele and I work in glo office in challenge and I graduated from lead city uni. All these places I mention are on the same axis with the ayefele building. Av been driving past that ayefele office for the past 10 yrs. That building has been marked for destruction since 2010.

9 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Genniez:
Will they pay ayefele for this..able people are still begging for alms wat do they want this guy to do.. Hmmm I smell envy guess he is richer than him that is the sitting governormi..

Some women bin thinking with azz. So if that property is on a wrong part of the town's plan, because Ayefele is rich, it should be overlooked. If it were your father's house, would it be spared? That's what is is call equality before the law.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Mr2wealth: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays

You mean he purposely had an accident to have his spinal cord damaged because of wealth .

Ahhh, ode beru olorun. Why not go and have head injury in an accident so that you can have common sense. Olodo embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by blackaxe78: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2018
sandammy:
Case still in court. Both parties are supposed to appear tomorow in court and this man who's intoxicated by power still went ahead to demolish a private property. This is a station
with genuine survey and building plan. Power indeed corrupts… Mr constituted authority of the Banana Republic rulling the State like a fiefdom.

Forget this western ideology. Court in Africa is the government itself. If you beat them at it, they let go willingly. If they are bent to finish you, you will even go to jail afterwards.

When I hear people talk court when the government is involved, I laugh. The judiciary is a tool in there hands.

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by lexy2014: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2018
Ikmontana1:
If d building is not built on a lawful ground, den it shud b demolished, whether it is owned by a celebrity or not ..
Am sure if d building were to b owned by an average Nigerian, people won't talk abt it dis much ..
did d building and its location contravene any land law in Nigeria?
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by adaxxy: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

hardworking pays
Seriously? shocked shocked shocked
All I have to say is that God should have mercy on your soul...
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by InvertedHammer: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2018
This is why touts with no visible assets end up in politics. Many buildings were sealed or in worst case scenario demolished because of political differences in many states in Nigeria. El Rufai did the same thing in Abuja. Politics in Nigeria must be approached with the spirit of a mafian to survive. Sometimes I don't blame the Nigerian politicians because they are the products of the society where humility, meekness, empathy is misconstrued as weakness.

/

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by ibnvictor(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2018
Speak against PMB and ur ancestry shrine will be mark for demolition. That is the price we need to paid to right the wrong of this government
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Rhozabeth(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays
Kind of hard to believe people like this still exist! People with watermelon brain!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Krafty006: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2018
sho gun laye ni...... quality leather sandals 0818-166-3616
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:
If una no knw something jst Sharrap. This house has been marked for demolition over 9 yrs now. The house is built on the main road. I think the govt want to extend the road

Exactly..!!
You took the words out of my mouth.

Which sane person builds a radio station close to the express way like that?
That building is just too close to the road.

Haba...!!!

Radio stations are even supposed to be inside the streets or inside communities.
Radio station is not like some filling station that needs to be located at the road side.
This is a radio station for Christ sake, it has no business being too close to the road.

I don't see any witch hunt here.

Nigerians are the cause of their own problems and yet they scream witch hunt at every opportunity.

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays
sacrifice urs so that we believe what u said about him
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by cenaman(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2018
make una leave me with this ayefele story abeg. when Government demolish my house for village who talk?

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by tunjijones(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you always lie here and blow your propanganda here to justify your comment. the same ajimobi has been in that multibillion radio complex in his government crediting the radio station before. the demolition is highly political.

I always lie and blow my propaganda? Guy do you knw me? How often do I even comment on Nairaland... See me see trouble ooo

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by ashjay001(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408759:
GOSH.
Very sad news to us this beautiful Sunday morning!
And we begged this people for more time!
Sobs

Well, House of a king that is burnt down......what do Yoruba people say it will turn out to again?!

Something about beans we think?!

Arewa lo bu si - becomes(comes out) more beautiful
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by beejayphako(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Ikmontana1:
If d building is not built on a lawful ground, den it shud b demolished, whether it is owned by a celebrity or not ..
Am sure if d building were to b owned by an average Nigerian, people won't talk abt it dis much ..

Agreed bro, but this is not a relaxation building. Atleast, he provided job for people. The useless ajimobi, how many jobs has he created so far? This guy is supporting the gov't and Sometimes, we need to bend rules. If it were to be jagaban's building, would he have demolished it?
Now that he has demolished it, what does he stand to gain? It's just so pathetic. It's not as if they will support him and help him rebuild another property nor will they complete the useless road he wants to construct within the limited time he's got in office
AJIMOBI IS JUST AN UNFORTUNATE FELLOW

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by imran147(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408759:
GOSH.
Very sad news to us this beautiful Sunday morning!
And we begged this people for more time!
Sobs

Well, House of a king that is burnt down......what do Yoruba people say it will turn out to again?!

Something about beans we think?!

Ile Oba to jo ewa lobusi
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2018
dsolo:
The rule of law will never be respected in this country i think this matter is still in court .....

The rule of law is that the building be demolished!
You people need to be objective for once. Stop being sentimental

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2018
imran147:

Ile Oba to jo ewa lobusi
tueh
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by edanika: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2018
I am shocked and feel sad about the demolition. I

Think in my opinion its a lesson for all. I recall

When splash FM started and premier hotel

Mokola his there office. The then governor Akala

Frustrated them and premier hotel gave splash

Quite notice. When ever one is having business

Pls protect it in such a way that people will

Respect u. Aiyefele cant fight govt. I am sure of

What I am saying. I know that building wasn't

Planned for broadcast station as such all the doc

Of the building is just office space and not station.

I am totally not in support of govt action cos the

Ideal could have been resolving it on the round

Table

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2018
beejayphako:

Agreed bro, but this is not a relaxation building. Atleast, he provided job for people. The useless ajimobi, how many jobs has he created so far? This guy is supporting the gov't and Sometimes, we need to bend rules. If it were to be jagaban's building, would he have demolished it?
Now that he has demolished it, what does he stand to gain? It's just so pathetic. It's not as if they will support him and help him rebuild another property nor will they complete the useless road he wants to construct within the limited time he's got in office
AJIMOBI IS JUST AN UNFORTUNATE FELLOW
Jagaban will not build a non approved building!
Say all the bullshit you want .

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2018
imran147:

Ile Oba to jo ewa lobusi
Yesssss, that is it.
Thanks man!
Chop knuckles!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by mybestlove(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2018
A government that is talking of creating employment is demolishing employment.

Government of hate is never people oriented.

Sad for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by mercyway: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:

My guy keep ur mouth shut. U dnt stay anywhere close to oyo state. I dnt only live in oyo state... I stay in Ibadan. And I stay in felele and I work in glo office in challenge and I graduated from lead city uni. Av been driving past that ayefele office for the past 10 yrs. That building has been marked for destruction since 2010.
You are the one who should STFU! Where do you work in Ibadan. You work in glo office as security man right? GLO office is located on the man road as well and am sure you know that. If you truly lives in Ibadan & you spew that gibberish up then your brain needs to be checked.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / Actor, Nonso Diobi Involved In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.