Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished (56364 Views)

Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Lexusgs430: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Tomoyayi:

It's beauty not beans

Ewa loo busi... Nah beans hin pour on top.....
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by aforosco(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2018
GreatEngineer:
How can a reasonable human being put up a structured of about #800m as claim on a land with first obtaining the necessary documents including C of O.
He is on a long think if he doesn't have C of O.

He claim he has
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Omihanifa: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:
If una no knw something jst Sharrap. This house has been marked for demolition over 9 yrs now. The house is built on the main road. I think the govt want to extend the road
guy GOD will continue to bless you and provide for your needs for hitting the nail on the head. even akala's government market that same building but people had compassion on him (ayefele) based on his disability, ayefele woudnt have been in this mess if he had applied sense in managing his broadcasters in terms of what they say on air,the truth is that that station (fresh fm) looks as if its only agenda is to bring down the govt of ajimobi as a media house you dont take sides on issue the best you can do is to invite both parties and allow the listeners or viewers to decide after hearing from both sides

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Born2Breed(f): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD DESTROY ALL SUPPORTERS OF APC ON NAIRALAND

AWON OLORIBURUKU

I HAVE NEVER BENEFIT A KOBO FROM AYEFELE INFACT I HARDLY LISTEN TO HIS RADIO STATION BUT IF THIS IS NOT WICKEDNESS, TELL ME WHAT IS IT

THE STUPID MAN STOLE OYO STATE MONEY TO ACQUIRE SEVERAL PROPERTIES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USING THE STATE FUNDS WHILE OYO STATE IS IN A MESS

NO DEVELOPMENT SINCE 8YEARS OF HIS WICKED ADMINISTRATION

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Akabuking: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is the end result of those who get their wealth through ungodly means

How can a human sacrificed his spinal cord at the expense of getting wealth and fame

This has already serves as a lessons to majority of Nigerians

Truly, hardworking pays
this akamu of yours called brain is not functioning well.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Skmoda360(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408925:

Cough cough.
Becareful sister or brother!
We are always nice on Sunday mornings.
God bless you.

..........smh! We rather leave this one alone!

800 MILLION DOLLARS
Chai!!
This building is more expensive than the white house and Buckigham palace then, and it will definitely build 2 Aso ROCK and 1 Aso MOUNTAIN!
Dis Nairaland sef!!

its naira not dollar.....#800million naira
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by mywells: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Oyo state is a ghost town,if you're look for an animal and you don't get one come for Ajimobi eran

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by EarthXmetahuman: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2018
THe question is , what political post or political problem does ayefele have with ajimobi to warrant this.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Skmoda360:

its naira not dollar.....#800million naira
Okay, we've seen it has been edited.
We were shocked by what he first posted in dollars.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by okonyia(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2018
I do not know why governor Ajumobi will allow himself into this mess. What he just did will hunt him for life. This man build this station and employed people, but the governor is busy playing selfish politics. Now tell me how many people he has put in the labour market and not even minding what he has done to the owner of the radio station

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by EarthXmetahuman: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:

THE RANT OF APC APOLOGIST grin

WAIL ON, NOBODY CARES!

I HAVE SPOKEN & SO SHALL IT BE FOR ALL APC APOLOGIST
tell us the problem APC or ajimobi have with ayefele or the radio station in particular to warrant this.?
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Dicksonpal: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

How can a human sacrificed his spinal cord at the expense of getting wealth and fame

Truly, hardworking pays
you are wicked being, the most wicked I have ever heard of , Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2018
if the governor is human and has want to uphold the oat of office administer to him, why not wait till the court give there verdict and both parties know where they belong...its doesn't make us civil before international eyes... i just believe people will see the wickedness of people and know that people especially in power has no fear of God...

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Synthase(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2018
This is one of the reason why many seek power even after they are stinkingly rich because power can render your money useless anytime any day. There is a building "Fijabi house" somewhere around Dugbe in this same Ibadan that was the only building that was not touched one bit during the road construction. I later realised Fijabi is an household name in Ibadan politics...

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD DESTROY ALL SUPPORTERS OF APC ON NAIRALAND

AWON OLORIBURUKU

I HAVE NEVER BENEFIT A KOBO FROM AYEFELE INFACT I HARDLY LISTEN TO HIS RADIO STATION BUT IF THIS IS NOT WICKEDNESS, TELL ME WHAT IS IT

THE STUPID MAN STOLE OYO STATE MONEY TO ACQUIRE SEVERAL PROPERTIES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USING THE STATE FUNDS WHILE OYO STATE IS IN A MESS

NO DEVELOPMENT SINCE 8YEARS OF HIS WICKED ADMINISTRATION

Though I am not an APC but let me disappoint you - God is not sentimental, God is not a partisan politician, He doesn't know what APC or PDP means. He isn't affiliated to any of them.

He is not illogical and surely not a terrorist that will go to a gathering of APC guys on naira land to destroy them.

He is a loving God and loves all His creation.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2018
...Yinka Ayefele has many friends in high places who can donate plenty money to acquire a new piece of land and build a bigger building...
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by BlueRayDick: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Those apc apologist are just being heartless trying to justify this wicked act.

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Tomoyayi(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Ewa loo busi... Nah beans hin pour on top.....

grin
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by hush15: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2018
this is what APC government is all about....

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Why is Ajimobi witch hunting Yinka? Has he stepped on some toes? I don't know where the building is exactly buh there are no more roads to be fixed around that area now. Or what happened exactly?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by bigjj: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2018
You have not finished renovating Gate - Iwo road which causes serious grid lock everyday, out of evil imagination you are destroying somebody's investment to widen a road that is quite noticeable and convenient for people to use. This is a sad scenario.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by tosyne2much(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2018
This one weak me oo

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by seunmsg(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2018
This is very sad. Ajimobi should not have gone to this extent no matter their political differences.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by ironben(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays

You've gone CERTIFIABLY MAD! shocked
You just haven't realized this yet. angry
You need to get help ASAP! undecided
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by axeman10(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Aiyefele for Governor!!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by peacevilla: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2018
The good thing is the radio station is back on air with programme as scheduled irrespective of location. The CEO said they have many studios across the globe where they can broadcast.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Blessed200016: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2018
Ikmontana1:
If d building is not built on a lawful ground, den it shud b demolished, whether it is owned by a celebrity or not ..
Am sure if d building were to b owned by an average Nigerian, people won't talk abt it dis much ..
okay, what abt if d building is owned by Tinubu or Ajimobi concubine sibling ,is he gonna destroy it?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by onlyme07(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays
This is not a curse but I pray that you or one of your close relatives will become paraplegic very soon and in later future,you or the person will look beyond the problem to become great in life. Then,you can come and plead for forgiveness. You don't need to wish me that position,I am already a paraplegic (12yrs+) so,I know why I said,it is not a curse.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by CioAngels(f): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Sorry about this Ayefele, it is a sad story to hear and see. The building owners should in all honesty should learn to give the mandated government five or more feet from the road with this i doubt if this would have happened. Hope you get something from the government if the money is not hidden in water tank or cemetery.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by IdeyFindWife: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays

You judge a man this harshly based on rumors like that? Were you there? If I say you're a thief, and pple believe; does that make you a thief?

I actually knew him, his kola olawuyi boss (now late), late Toba opaleye, gbenga adeboye (funwotan) back then, it was nothing like you are saying.

But you know, words never die, they go into your future to wait for you. If you don't went God to judge you on another man's matter. Desist from this kind of behavior, God bless you as you do so.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by CioAngels(f): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays
Nigerians, i think we are such a terrible people, do you say the accident he had was ritual to make money? You don't see it from the side of building the house on government road? Mr ritual mind, government said give five to ten feet from the road before your foundation and am sure this is what is against him and not using himself to make money. This is why i admire pagans because they fear God.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Bakerdav: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Why is Ajimobi witch hunting Yinka? Has he stepped on some toes? I don't know where the building is exactly buh there are no more roads to be fixed around that area now. Or what happened exactly?
abi O,no more road to be build in d area again O,its really witch hunting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto / Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.