Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished (56365 Views)

Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by lagosrd: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pelaiye2703:

I’m going to assume you’re among the few shenanigans we have on here with your bitter comments towards your fellow being. I’m not God neither are you. Do not judge a book by its cover. If you insist to display your level of insanity by wishing yourself the same fate as him. I wish you well.....

Which cover. Hopelessness is your problem. You saw clear case of injustice end you're here speaking terrible grammar. Are you not aware that the case is in court already. What also happened to your sense of judgement wrt to human face of any government.
Can you also tell me why the demolition on a Sunday. Is any further construction going to happen there?. Sometimes I just feel like punching people like you but caution taught me it will be counted as animal cruelty.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by lagosrd: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pelaiye2703:

I’m going to assume you’re among the few shenanigans we have on here with your bitter comments towards your fellow being. I’m not God neither are you. Do not judge a book by its cover. If you insist to display your level of insanity by wishing yourself the same fate as him. I wish you well.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4685305/serap-accuses-ajimobi-executive-rascality
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by seunmsg(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
I been asking the question since morning but no one gave me the answer.

What political difference made him destroy the property?

I can't remember ayefele and jimobi having any fight or the radio station airing any political programme that Oyo state government find offensive.

Even at the height of the threat, the radio station was still shout that no one should publish anything against the state government on it's behalf.

So I just want to know what the problem is. I know ajimobi has been destroying shops on road ride for couple of weeks now but I don't that that building deserve to be destroyed yet unless they are making that road six lanes.

So anyonewith answer should please answer me.
In all sincerity, I don't know.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by DURKHEIM: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's a pity it has to happen this way. There are lots of latent reasons why uncle OJA's music house was demolished. Was his the only radio station inhabiting an office complex in ibadan? Are they just realizing that he doesn't have complete documents since the structure had existed? God will surely fight for him.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2018
The demolition wasn't even about road rather 'supposed' contravention works. Stop spewing what you have no fact about.
Mind you, that's the route I ply EVERYDAY.

xcelentattitude:
Have you even followed the road before, can't you see how wide the road is already, even some parts of Lagos -Ibadan express way is not that wide. So what are you saying?

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by beejayphako(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
And you talk like a fellow that is dumb
You are just a fool
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
beejayphako:

You are just a fool
Fakorede is a fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto / Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.