Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch (2791 Views)

Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo / Infinix Hot S3X Unboxing & First Impressions - To Notch Or Not To Notch(photos) / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by MissTechy(f): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2018
This is the 5th device Infinix is Launching this year, not that I am counting and as far as packaging goes, nothing significantly different from the s3, the same can also be said of the accessories. As for the device, yes, there is a notch, because why notch!

Bad jokes aside, this is the first device from Infinix with a notch, However, with the notch comes a chin that could have been reduced a bit to achieve the near bezel-less look, even at that the S3X’s design stands out from every other phone Infinix has ever released and it’s all thanks to the notch. Moving away from the notch, there are a couple of things that might excite or disappoint you. The first is that theS3X is really compact thank to the near bezel-less display, I mean you can never guess that this is a 6.2-inch display, with that said, no FHD on the S3X, so you are stuck with the HD+ display, As for the back, well this looks more like the note 5, so you get a plastic build with a glossy finish and with that comes, you guessed right, fingerprint smudges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqVz3nwR2gs
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2018
These transsion holdings company is strip nigerians off their hard earned dough even largely,go to phonearena and check out how those white are critizing 'Notch' these assh0le are trying to make it look more they re.

Note 5 is 65k,s3x is over 50k because of one archaic snap/d,while i recently check bluboo s3 that haue 6+inch fhd+ with 401ppi sharp resoluction,8500mah 12v quick charging,4gb ram,64gb ram exp to 500gb ram...... and suprisingly sold at 54k right now.
I rest my case with trans holding cases!

Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by bobo65(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Ejadike(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
These transsion holdings company is strip nigerians off their hard earned dough even largely,go to phonearena and check out how those white are critizing 'Notch' these assh0le are trying to make it look more they re.

Note 5 is 65k,s3x is over 50k because of one archaic snap/d,while i recently check bluboo s3 that haue 6+inch fhd+ with 401ppi sharp resoluction,8500mah 12v quick charging,4gb ram,64gb ram exp to 500gb ram...... and suprisingly sold at 54k right now.
must you center your judgement based on popular opinion? Besides nobody is forcing you to buy the device so I wonder the rationale behind using the word 'strip off'

Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Ejadike(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2018
MissTechy:
This is the 5th device Infinix is Launching this year, not that I am counting and as far as packaging goes, nothing significantly different from the s3, the same can also be said of the accessories. As for the device, yes, there is a notch, because why notch!

Bad jokes aside, this is the first device from Infinix with a notch, However, with the notch comes a chin that could have been reduced a bit to achieve the near bezel-less look, even at that the S3X’s design stands out from every other phone Infinix has ever released and it’s all thanks to the notch. Moving away from the notch, there are a couple of things that might excite or disappoint you. The first is that theS3X is really compact thank to the near bezel-less display, I mean you can never guess that this is a 6.2-inch display, with that said, no FHD on the S3X, so you are stuck with the HD+ display, As for the back, well this looks more like the note 5, so you get a plastic build with a glossy finish and with that comes, you guessed right, fingerprint smudges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpWFOC9cIDc
nice review jare

Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by seunfly: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

That is my point, tecno, infinix and co are reap off, if you compare them to other available phones, they are not near average phones and thy are extremely expensive compare to their mates.
Unfortunately tecno has many paid touts everywhere who are ready to shoved it down people's throats at minimum opportunity while you dare not complain or bring out a point without constants attack from those tecno/infinix touts who does not wants people's eyes to be opened to their rip off.
Imagine I went to popular bannex plaza in Wuse 2 Abuja to buy a specific phone, many tecno agents rushed me tried to convince me to dump my original plan for tecno. Imagine!!!!

Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by DoroBen: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nice review
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by MrBONE2(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

Emmm that Bluboo S3 was my dream phone better this S3X grin
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by DoroBen: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrBONE2:

Emmm that Bluboo S3 was my dream phone better this S3X grin

I agree. Tecno/Infinix is just recycling phone up and down
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

that notch display is utterly nonsense, is just one of those trending features, still doesn't make sense, all these modern designs and features which includes 2.5D curved glass, curved screen edges, 18:1 screen ration, face i.d, edge sense(squeez), fingerprint. the only one that is worth it is the fingerprint sensor and of course the on screen embedded fingerprint sensor, i mean it saves time, easy and accurate.
the notch is giving your screen an irregular shape, thereby making it not smart again.
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Rubiesangel: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
seunfly:

That is my point, tecno, infinix and co are reap off, if you compare them to other available phones, they are not near average phones and thy are extremely expensive compare to their mates.
Unfortunately tecno has many paid touts everywhere who are ready to shoved it down people's throats at minimum opportunity while you dare not complain or bring out a point without constants attack from those tecno/infinix touts who does not wants people's eyes to be opened to their rip off.
Imagine I went to popular bannex plaza in Wuse 2 Abuja to buy a specific phone, many tecno rushed me trying to convince me to dump my original plan for tecno. Imagine!!!!
Please don't speak in public again, you will thank me later.
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by hardeycute(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Rubiesangel..lpost=70447468:
Please don't speak in public again, you will thank me later.
One of Tecno rats

Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by alkene007: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
DoroBen:

imagine infinix still giving us snapdragon 430, wif notch display, well i guess main reason y people stil buy infinix and tecno is because of the non availabilty of other chinesE phone Parts...
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by yungchap(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
alkene007:

imagine infinix still giving us snapdragon 430, wif notch display, well i guess main reason y people stil buy infinix and tecno is because of the non availabilty of other chinesE phone Parts...

Spot on! it's just due to the non availability of other Chinese phone parts. Else, folks will definitely go for the More Sophisticated phones
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by bobo65(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
MissTechy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqVz3nwR2gs

Beautiful review
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Avraham: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ejadike:
must you center your judgement based on popular opinion? Besides nobody is forcing you to buy the device so I wonder the rationale behind using the word 'strip off'
what she is trying to say is infinix and tecno are backward.

Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Rubiesangel: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Avraham:
How can you or she say Tecno is backward? Don't you take notice of the innovations to the brand? Tecno is doing well with trends, more then any other smart phone in Nigeria.
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Ejadike(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Avraham:
They are not, trust me. TECNO and Infinix create devices that are mid-ranged and affordable to people they can't afford flagships. I think we should understand how brands release there products before we give them bad names.
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by durubennie(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
I rather buy a samsung galaxy s5 with a power bank and upgrade it to android oreo via rooting stuffs than buying this poo.. Even s4 is better than this phone..
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Jaydot: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2019
DoroBen:

Don't buy bluboo s3, i just used and dumped it yesterday, its always too hot while using app, even if you call for too long the heat could literarily boil water, plus the screen broke and i couldn't find a replacement in Nigeria, till now i still need help fixing the phone
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Itzneowizy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tecno and infinix focus on three things... Beauty, camera and battery. But to we phone geeks, there are a whole lot more to phones than that.

Tecno phones are like slayqueens, better packaging, nothing inside...

Please don't attack me I'm not feeling well

Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by MrBONE2(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
MyphoneandI:
Tecno and infinix focus on three things... Beauty, camera and battery. But to we phone geeks, there are a whole lot more to phones than that.

Tecno phones are like slayqueens, better packaging, nothing inside...

Please don't attack me I'm not feeling well

Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Tunechi1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jaydot:

Don't buy bluboo s3, i just used and dumped it yesterday, its always too hot while using app, even if you call for too long the heat could literarily boil water, plus the screen broke and i couldn't find a replacement in Nigeria, till now i still need help fixing the phone
do u plan on selling the phone?
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Hollusilva28(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2019
Tunechi1:
do u plan on selling the phone?
I want to mine only motherboard issue. if you're interested whatsapp me 07033612194. All accessories is intact
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Tunechi1(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2019
Hollusilva28:
I want to mine only motherboard issue. if you're interested whatsapp me 07033612194. All accessories is intact
I also have motherboard issue
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by bravesoul247(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2019
Hollusilva28:
Always buying this phones with weird names isn't worth it bro. Cos when the parts spoil, getting it done is usually the problem and these phones aren't durable.
Re: Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch by Tunechi1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jaydot:

I have the screen to sell if u re still interested

Free GSM WAP Over Dialup (CSD) Service? / Wallet Code For Nokia 6230 / Infinix Hot Note & Pro Lollipop Latest Update(final Version 5 - 21/11/2015)