Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita (21082 Views)

Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / Ekiti 2018: Politicians Bought Votes, More Clever Than Commission - INEC Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by RMK19: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2018
After the recent bye election of Katsina North Senatorial district, APC candidate emerged as the winner of the election. It is President Buhari's senatorial zone. The contest was surprisingly between brothers, the elder Kabir Babba Kaita of PDP and the younger, Ahmad Babba Kaita of the APC.
The PDP candidate however alleges massive voters inducement in the process and how dangerous it portends for the 2019 elections.

"The votes which I garnered in the election were genuine, devoid of any form of enticement either in terms of money or material things. The votes which the people cast for me, were purely based on the voters’ belief that I can deliver, based on my previous achievements in my community and in the larger society. For instance, at our ward, Galadima Ward  A, I scored 179 while the APC candidate scored 110. And people say charity begins at home. For people to accept you outside, you must be good and accepted in your home.’"
"The APC government, both at the state and at the federal levels, was involved in vote buying. I did not lose that election. It was widely in circulation that over N1bn was (allegedly) used by the ruling party, (the APC) on that election alone. Half a million naira was also said to have been (allegedly) earmarked for each of the 1,825 polling units in the senatorial district. This huge amount of money was supposed to be used to enhance the lives of the people of the state. Instead, the money was wrongly used to buy votes and in a very, very undemocratic manner. This development actually, did not speak well of a ruling party, which is claiming to be fighting corruption. This has clearly shown that corruption is at its peak by what we saw at the polling units on that day, during the election."

https://punchng.com/apc-katsina-govt-bought-votes-to-save-buhari-kaita/

17 Likes

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by sarrki(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Kaita you must be stupid saying this

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by babasanti: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2018
the world knows votes we're bought

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by sarrki(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2018
To make online pdp get some orgasm? Or to justify the money you collected from Atiku and still can’t deliver.

It’s like saying pdp paid inec to win okigwe constituency or Onitsha

Kaita once again you are a stupid guy

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by sarrki(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2018
babasanti:
the world knows votes we're bought

Pdp is a forsaken party

Only enemies of the state see it as a serious party

The have been rejected by God and Humanity

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by chriskosherbal(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmmm politics
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by naijapips04: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

Pdp is a forsaken party

Only enemies of the state see it as a serious party

The have been rejected by God and Humanity

The torture PDP is putting you through...i can only relax and watch you self destruct. cheesy

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by sarrki(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2018
naijapips04:

The torture PDP is putting you through...i can only relax and watch you self destruct. cheesy

It is only foolish Nigerians that will forget easily the damage pdp caused

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by naijapips04: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

This are the stories that makes online miscreants and Pdp goons happy

They hate the truth and love peddling lies

But your guy lost his ward. What pathetic candidate loses his ward. grin

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by naijapips04: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

It is only foolish Nigerians that will forget easily the damage pdp caused

Whatever damage PDP caused, APC has overdone 10x.

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by centoke30(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:
To make online pdp get some orgasm? Or to justify the money you collected from Atiku and still can’t deliver.

My problem with you is that you are being too emotional with APC, that has made you not to argue constructively or politically. I pray you don't jump into the lagoon when APC will lose their election. think about this, you are taking APC and PDP's matter to heart which is not good and it has made you to argue without thinking.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by sarrki(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
naijapips04:

But your guys lost his ward. What pathetic candidate loses his ward. grin

I know you aren’t that foolish to think Pmb lost or anyone induced voters monetarily to vote Pmb or his candidate in the north

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by FarahAideed: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2018
Buhari has reduced Nigeria to a complete shitty banana republic in just 3 years

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by sarrki(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2018
centoke30:
My problem with you is that you are being too emotional with APC, that has made you not to argue constructively or politically. I pray you don't jump into the lagoon when APC will lose their election. think about this, you are taking APC and PDP's matter to heart which is not good and it has made you to argue without thinking.

I don’t do party politics

I do individual politics

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by naijapips04: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

I know you aren’t that foolish to think Pmb lost or anyone induced voters monetarily to vote Pmb or his candidate in the north

You are being too delusional to still think buhari has as much supoort in the north as he once did.

But i thought your guys were saying that that election was never about buhari?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by sarrki(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2018
naijapips04:

You are being too delusional to still think buhari has as much supoort in the north as he once did.

But i thought your guys were saying that that election was never about buhari?

So pdp is loved in the north?

It shows how stupid and mentally unbalanced pdp and followers think

They are all suffering from one schizophrenia or the other

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by naijapips04: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

So pdp is loved in the north?

It shows how stupid and mentally unbalanced pdp and followers think

They are all suffering from one schizophrenia or the other

grin your guy lost in his ward. Chai! what a pathetic loser.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Yinmu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2018
j
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by sureheaven(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Kaita is evil, senseless and stupid for vomiting this gibberish.

I’m a patriot, Kaita is not.

1 Like

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Realname: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

Aren't you the one who someone called a talkative recently ?

Hmmm just thinking

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Bitter loser cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by sarrki(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Realname:

Aren't you the one who someone called a talkative recently ?

Hmmm just thinking

Same you changing moniker

Keep quiet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by annnikky(f): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:
because he said the truth that's why he must be stupid abi buh if it where to be pdp now lipsrsealed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by bedspread: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Apc is taking Elections in Nigeria back back back ...... The Afternath of all these may not be funny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Kog45(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

Haha Oga Saraki oh Sarki

Honestly am always awe to read your comment.

Sir your love for Buhari is second to none and it always comes out with emotive comments.

Carry on we are watching

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by aolawale025: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2018
He has a point. He defeated the APC candidate in their own ward.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Omeokachie: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Now we know how this administration have in just 3yrs ended up borrowing more than the PDP did in 16yrs.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by chronique(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2018
Lol. This is an open secret but in 2019, a lot will be revealed and this vote buying won't work everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2018
You go wail till 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi / GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister / Victor Okon Quits Akwa-Ibom Rerun Polls And Dumps Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.