Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (449 Views)

Five Signs You’re Ready To Date Again / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. / 5 Signs That Shows You Are Ready To Date Again - Thephotoblogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by abarat: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Good morning here, After my last breakup some months ago, i am having this urge to love someone again..

if you stays In Lagos and also in need of some1 to date, we can workout things from here; just PM me your whatsapp line and i will chat you up.
Note: I am 27years and a graduate.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2018
abarat:
Good morning here, After my last breakup some months ago, i am having this urge to love someone again..

if you stays In Lagos and also in need of some1 to date, we can workout things from here; just PM me your whatsapp line and i will chat you up.
Note: I am 27years and a graduate.
To have sex.
Re: .. by braine(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
To have sex.

grin grin

Even if that's the reason, I don't think it bad. At least the relationship will be a serious one.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2018
braine:

grin grin

Even if that's the reason, I don't think it bad. At least the relationship will be a serious one.
Heheheheheh, gotcha cheesy.
Re: .. by braine(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
Heheheheheh, gotcha cheesy.

Lol. You must be mistaking me for OP.

If I want a sex partner, I'd ask straight up and not beat around looking for one relationship.
Re: .. by abarat: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
To have sex.
Lol...that's not my intention though but it can also be an added advantage
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
braine:

Lol. You must be mistaking me for OP.

If I want a sex partner, I'd ask straight up and not beat around looking for one relationship.
Oh! my bad, I thought you are op grin.

I like bold guys.

(1) (Reply)

She Groomed And Nurtured Me In His Fearing... / Why Do Most Church Girls Prefer pre-intimacy To Sex? Both Are Sin Abi / I Blocked My Ex After Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.