Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (38743 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by NairaMaster1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
kekakuz:
Am glad to announce to my fellow Nairalanders that am getting married to this angel who has been by my side through all thick and thin for the past 10years.

God will reward you for rewarding her.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
oyb:
For her sake I hope you have no naija man qualms with women riding

Just like Ford, women are built tough. It is not by looks, you'll be surprised to know her hp and torque.

HML to them smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by etzvictor: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
dated for 10yrs? how long will u b married then?
anyways, congrat!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Jabioro: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Both of them just decided to promote/upgrade their marital status to husband & wife.l'm very sure they knew every dark corners of each better..l wish them happy marriage life.CÖNGRATS..
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by ibietela2(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
congrats guys and wish you a blissful marriages
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by freshvine(f): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
You got urself a sex doll not all these fatty ladies abound after lifting their voluminous legs for a good thrust you develop backache just to achieve satisfaction.

i use to be robust till my hubby cried out. now, i am as flexible as nylon. i'do acrobatic and stunts to help him throttle full gear and usually in a matter of minute, i am in cloud 9.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Dearlord(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
HML, the marriage must last 10X their age
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Moukandjo: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Na this kin story wey I dey like hear! Babe & guy wey love each other & most importantly decide to make themselves the only options no matter wetin them go go through, unlike the norm nowadays wey be say people wey dey relationship don dey think about how their next relationship go be like even at the slightest challenges! That's how love should be!

Una too much jare! And I hope you last till the end!
God bless your union abundantly!

Congratulations!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Moukandjo: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

God will reward her for rewarding him.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by deavicky(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
So u Begin Bleep this girl since she was 16. It's OK no problem the lord is watching.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by watchindelta(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
10yrs not bad undecided congra. I need babe mama not marriage
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by elotajohn1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Congratulations.
Lovely pics.

Happy married life.

Hahahahaha good to know that someone else now knows that MANNABBQGRILL is AKPA AMU
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by thanki410(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
See the fresh tomato u go carry... This shld hve been since sec. School... Live well with her pls... Wish u well
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
May your marriage last longer than 10 years at least.
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hml...dnt mind those fools saying 'after 10 yrs of knacking,after 10 yrs of dis nd dat'..dey are jst pained because they cant keep a relationship,and most of them cant stay wit one partner,divorce is very sure for dem

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by kekakuz(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Simplep:
Hml...dnt mind those fools saying 'after 10 yrs of knacking,after 10 yrs of dis nd dat'..dey are jst pained because they cant keep a relationship,and most of them cant stay wit one partner,divorce is very sure for dem
thanks Jare
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by consultancy: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
10 years is a long time to have survived together. You two sure deserve each other
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by encryptjay(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Happy married life Keep the bond stronger.
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by augustohezekiah(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]am new here please am i welcome
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by ELgordo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
God knows I will never put out my personal business unto internet like this mofo

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Dammylois(f): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
How people date for so long will forever be a mystery to me...... Happy married life
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by freedomchild: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dammylois:
How people date for so long will forever be a mystery to me...... Happy married life
not everyone can keep a relationship .

and when you're with the right person, 10 years together may be like 10 days because you can't get enough of him/her
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Kudducini(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Congratulations. Lovely pics.

Happy married life.
they are nt married yet
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Ayokeku(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congrats,we wish you happy marriage life, God bless your home IJN....Amen!!....#startsmallfinishbig24
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Candoit: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
After successfully passing the Demo marriage, it's time for the real thing. Congrats to u.
But 10 long years, when did you start. in secondary school ?
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Is she your choice?
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
and some kids may have been insulting you on this site. Some people will just be insulting people they can't stand to in real life.
Sometimes when I read posts of some kids insulting nwamaikpe I just move on because the man they're insulting have their mates at home.

BTW, HML in advance

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by SilverEdit(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congrats to You n your Madam..wishing you guys all the best..May God give Me a lady that will stay..Amen.
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

so his marrying her is a reward?
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by emerged01(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Good!
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by NairaMaster1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
ndy87:

so his marrying her is a reward?

It's your Business. I know marriage is not in your dictionary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.