Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (38744 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
n0fav0rs:
I don’t have Facebook so I can’t confirm nothing

Lol. Shut the bleep up and stop trolling already. Get a life!
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by n0fav0rs: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Shut the bleep up and stop trolling already. Get a life!
Son, don’t let me slap your face to sleep

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by kekakuz(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
hkidola00:
about the thick and thin and u guys are still together, please I'm young and wanna learn, my girlfriend was cheating on me with her cousin, I caught her, I've broken up, I just want to be sure I made d right decision, would u have married ur woman if she did d same
forgive her if she cheated on you with someone you should never know. and remorseful.
but with her cousin, she has standard issues

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Kola5281(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2021
tstx:
10 Years Fa. Kai.

Me sef dey wonder bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by MediMedi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Child abuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.