Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid (73591 Views)

Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence / E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga / Breaking News!!! Tiwa Savage Finally Pregnant For Wizkid, Jetted Out Of The Coun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Ritzy10(f): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has finally spoken out on the relationship that existed between herself and Wizkid

The two were spotted a few months ago in several pictures together and they even performed a few shows and this led to many speculating that perhaps there was something more between the two

Tiwa Savage dismissed these stories stating that the relationship between the two wasn’t romantic in any way and that the two have never had such an interaction.

She spoke to Soundcity radio 98.5 and said that she ignored all the rumours surrounding the two and that there was no pressure on her: “I heard all sorts of stories about Wizkid and I, but I chose to ignore them.

“At a point, people said I was dating Humblesmith; later they mentioned another (artiste?). How long will I continue to debunk these rumours. I have been in the music industry for quite a while and I have grown a thick skin, so certain rumours or insinuations don’t get to me again.”

She also refused to be drawn into commenting on her failed marriage with Teebillz saying that it was too sensitive a topic to talk about on Air; “Marriage is a very sensitive matter that I would not want to delve into at this time. Whatever I say now might be taken by the other party in another way. More so, I respect TeeBlliz and our son. I don’t think it is proper to be discussing this matter on air,”

Tiwa Savage was also disapproving of the comparisons to Beyonce that she gets a lot and said they are different entities.

She said: “I wish people could stop comparing me to Beyonce. I respect her because she’s about the best female artiste in the world, but I don’t think I want to be like her. I would rather like to be myself. There is no basis for me to be like her or anyone. I don’t know why people think I am obsessed with her. I want to be on my lane and be known as Tiwa Savage, not Beyonce.”

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/tiwa-savage-finally-breaks-silence-over-relationship-with-wizkid-photos/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by MrAnele(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
So far it's ZenithNaija... This must make FP....

modified
I'm not a prophet.... I'm just very observant.

See my signature

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by eezeribe(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Most people, if given the opportunity would love to smash Tiwa Savage...
She is our own version of bad girl Riri...

109 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Fiendishly: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hahaha good

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Now that we know what next

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks. Please no insults
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Uromigod(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
haha mama tee.... it's well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMAAKjFTCrw
Alex unusual and ifuennada training their voices at Paul p-square's house
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
You are dating wizkid, its true.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tiwa Savage dismissed these stories stating that the relationship between the two wasn’t romantic in any way and that the two have never had such an interaction.

END OF DISCUSSION!

41 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Teenaba(f): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ok
eezeribe:
But they said she is our own version of Beyonce. Hahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by tenderlaw(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrAnele:

You said it. And you were right.
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by TechConsult: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Better oh..the thing too large for wiz

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by strangest(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tiwa: I respect Teebilz

teebilz now... Baby, I want you back

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Ultimus: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
You can't enjoy Nigerian attention without enduring their judgement. Separated from husband, and gallivanting with boys, what else does she expect? undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by ednut1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrAnele:

later we go say apc/pdp corrupt. Whereas corruption dey everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by ElChidi: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Buhari has really destroyed Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by EllySteve: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
How we wan take know
As if if them Dey bleep she go tell us
Abegi

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by dayleke: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
So she said....
But d pples know berra.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Lollipop247(f): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
You don't want to talk about your rshp with Tbillz, but you came to SM to air your dirty linen in public concerning your marriage.
Yeye dey smell!! angry angry

21 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by okomile(f): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Good and matured responses

Your life is your business.

Amebos should get a life too.
Radarada

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by AkachukwuD(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Na them dey rush her
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by raustin560(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
abeg oo! my brothers and sisters, if lies dey born pikin, how many children this thing wey Aunty Tiwa talk get ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by StarUp: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wizkid be like: "na she dey rush me...but her eyes don clear now" cool

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by jhydebaba(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tiwa, date whoever u like.

Ur hole, ur problem.
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by lanre4411(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
eezeribe:
nah lie she dey lie.
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Please who is comparing her to Beyonce

I am asking because the person needs a brain check!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by phace89: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
atiwajokoyo
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by cahrlifa(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mama y u lieing,why d fvck u lieing,OMG stop fvcking lieing!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by deebsman1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wizzy don through with this one's punnannii, her eye don clear finally finally and she's now denying....anty we know as e went lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by chiefibeto: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Only If she is saying the truth, I will love her discipline and courage but, if not na she sabi...
Re: Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid by KingLennon(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
As in people like to talk too much. Is it a crime if she dates wizkid? People are saying tiwa savage is too big for wizkid. As in a whole wizkid that fresh foreign girls who are better and finer than tiwa are dying for...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro / Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.