Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,370 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is She A Witch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Witch? (390 Views)

Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch / See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Witch? by fineboynl(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
anytime i'm broke, that is when she will be disturbing me with calls that she is missing me and want to come over to see me. which to me is not possible. but the minutes I have something she wont call again. even if I call her she will be giving excuse why she can't come.

I traveled out if the country. she wanted to kill me with call. but when I came back she stop calling. I traveled again to another state she start the same thing. I just came back now as she promise to come yet she didn't come. is she possessed? this is a girl that is in middle of 30 to 40years still single wasting her life. very poor and beg for money a lot. her orientation is very useless in this modern aga. I don't have anything for her no feelings. but because she is disturbing me that she is missing my dick. its only when things are tough and bad that's when she remembers and think of me. but when I'm comfortable she will never remember me.
Re: Is She A Witch? by Pat081: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dnt knw wot to do or say just stop slpin with her or buy new sim card and 4 gt about her
Re: Is She A Witch? by SirMichael1: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
So what do you want us to do for this wailing?
Re: Is She A Witch? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
This just means you're broke more than you're not. Do you want to spend on her? Shouldn't it be a blessing that she doesn't come around when you have money? It could be that you're lucky and she's unlucky, or maybe you guys are not synchronised.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Filmed Masturbating On The Floor At JFK Airport (video) / 3 Best Ways To Heal Your Heart / Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men In The World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.