Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (61031 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters / Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Blakjewelry(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2018
SocialJustice:
Do not make the mistake of confronting a soldier because they are fat, it will be your obituary.
yeah because I am unarmed so it is an unfair match. legalize gun an see if most of these so call can do anything.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by SocialJustice: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2018
Blakjewelry:

yeah because I am unarmed so it is an unfair match. legalize gun an see if most of these so call can do anything.
Relax jare, she go beat you die with bare hands.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Blakjewelry(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2018
SocialJustice:
Relax jare, she go beat you die with bare hands.
bros dey one side for naija delta here them no get mouth. when them enter creek them no get say, na civilian wey them give am to protect them for dey get power
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by SocialJustice: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2018
Blakjewelry:

bros dey one side for naija delta here them no get mouth. when them enter creek them no get say, na civilian wey them give am to protect them for dey get power
You dey creek, name 10 waterside villages?
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by anigold(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2018
Poverty is the worst..
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by EddyTeddy(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2018
See as she do face like SALHA RAM.......SHEDIOT
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by mysteryman2014: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
dinma007:
Lagos soldier identified as Esther Onyinye, who has been accused of assaulting her housemaid for not washing plates has given her own side of the story.

She took to her facebook page to respond to the allegations. She wrote;

“Hello my friends and well wishers, this girl u see here is my neice pls am very sorry for going too far to correct her in this manner, am trying to see how she can be better person. I never meant to maltreat her, i want the best for her.

U can imagine her at this age not being a virgin. She portrays character that makes her peers to always watch her and brings report every now and then about her both at school the teacher will always say “This girl is a problem child.

There things she does that i don’t want to say here, pls insults and curses will not help us with a solution to make her a better person, but ur kind advise. Tank u and GOD bless.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/soldier-who-brutalised-househelp-has-replied/

Pls answer this question: Can you best ur own child like this?

This is nothing but child abuse?

Are the parents not alive? Send her back to them if you,know you can't cope with her behavior any longer.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by mysteryman2014: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Alejoc:
Even my parents designed my body more than this.....i am grateful for those times them refuse to give up on me now..... Back then words no dey enter my head o o.... I don't believe I was abused.... I rather see it that I was on the nerve of everyone back then....not that I want it that way but na so e be!

So you are In support of child abuse because ur mind has been twisted by your upbringing that you can no longer tell the difference between discipline and abuse.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by lamperg: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
I will remember this new year for a long time. All friends stayed with their families. But I had a good time in the company of a smart brunette. All girls are attractive and experienced https://richobo.com/
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by JohnOkolo: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Dont
Spare
The
Rod
Else
You
Spoil
The
Child.

Thanks
For
The
Explanation

What will they use in correcting erring elders.

They should hang them or poison them.

It's sick to see people don't believe in Children's right in Nigeria.

And your Bastard God have no answer for you.
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by Mayng01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
She did not even beat the child but dehumanize her. Your excuse is flimsy. Shame on you
Re: Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' by andyanders: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
softwerk:
This woman set is just simply mad!!!

Trying to defend the abuse and battery of this innocent child........"she is not a virgin at this age"

Have you bothered to even find out how she lost her virginity, maybe to a sexual predator while under your watch?!

IDIOT

Tell her.
Can you imagine her defense. If she is not a virgin, It could be the bitter treatment she has been receiving from her and maybe, one pedophile took advantage of her when she was trying to find love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Beheaded During A Cult Clash In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.