Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line (2661 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by thanki410(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
I read about the military personnel [lady] who mistreated her maid....
Would you still go for a military single lady?
What would you say to get her attention if she stops to listen to you?
I dedicate this to iLENGEND for his [ great ] books......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Michael8026: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by donbachi(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
i can...and i will tell her,that am not intimedated by her professsion.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by daviesblaze(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mine was a bit crazy. I dont recommend anyone to try it.

It Happened when i was coming back from lectures on one of those cloudy evenings. i saw this beautiful lady with every assets well proportioned. she was walking quite fast in front of me, and there was little chance of getting her attention without looking creepy. so i just did the first thing that came to mind.

i wasn't even thinking when i jumped in front of her, stretch out my hands with a million dollar smile imprinted on my face, i introduced myself, ask of hers. though she was quite surprised of what just happened, she managed to revive back to the present situation when she saw this gorgeous looking demi-god in front of her.

i initially taught she was a student, until she told me she was an airforce officer. though my mind performed a reverse progression at that moment, i didn't show it and just continued as if i dont know the implication of her statement. her fellow comrades later came around, decked in their military attire. as a sharp guy i just codedly continue my convo with her as if i didn't notice them, though they were few feet away from us and probably waiting for to get rid of me already or signal them to orientate my sorry as$.

last, last i collect number and she was my girlfriend for the six months. Dont ask me why we broke up grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Are you a General? Cause you make my private stand at attention .

7 Likes

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
thanki410:
I read about the military personnel [lady] who mistreated her maid....
Would you still go for a military single lady?
What would you say to get her attention if she stops to listen to you?
I dedicate this to iLENGEND for his [ great ] books......

Your Pick up line must never be. "YOU ARE VERY B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L" angry else you go chop KOBOKO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEFgfDOwbqE

Just tell her she is very ugly and see how you will win her heart.

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by CaptainStephen(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Trust me, a lot them need your love.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by daviesblaze(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Your Pick up line must never be. "YOU ARE VERY B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L" angry else you go chop KOBOKO.

LOL,
Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by thanki410(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Trust me, a lot them need your love.
many also need your body for better beating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
WORDWORLD:

i still remember dis videocheesy..omo d guy chop pepper i tell ucheesy.if nxt time im see soldier woman no be person go tell to wakacheesy.if someone has so much love for women in uniform then police women dey dere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by SirMichael1: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
daviesblaze:

It Happened when i was coming back from lectures on one of those cloudy evenings. i saw this beautiful lady with every assets well proportioned. she was walking quite fast in front of me, and there was little chance of getting her attention without looking creepy. so i just did the first thing that came to mind.

i wasn't even thinking when i jumped in front of her, stretch out my hands with a million dollar smile imprinted on my face, i introduced myself, ask of hers. though she was quite surprised of what just happened, she managed to revive back to the present situation when she saw this gorgeous looking demi-god in front of her.

i initially taught she was a student, until she told me she was an airforce officer. though my mind performed a reverse progression at that moment, i didn't show it and just continued as if i dont know the implication of her statement. her fellow comrades later came around, decked in their military attire. as a sharp guy i just codedly continue my convo with her as if i didn't notice them, though they were few feet away from us and probably waiting for to get rid of me already or signal them to orientate my sorry as$.

last, last i collect number and she was my girlfriend for the six months. Dont ask me why we broke up grin grin grin

If only you'll agree to tell me the name of this particular movie.

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by daviesblaze(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
SirMichael1:

If only you'll agree to tell me the name of this particular movie.

unbelievable right cheesy cheesy

one thing i understood about approaching from that day is that, the more you contemplate the less you are likely to do it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Frankicent(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
daviesblaze:

Seriously?? No whyne us jawe.
Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by daviesblaze(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Frankicent:

Seriously?? No whyne us jawe.

LMAO. I resemble spanner
Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Nigerian women are just as barbaric as their male counterparts.
Watch this video and say no more. Simple compliment women elsewhere are dying to hear from the mouth of a man.

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by CaptainStephen(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
thanki410:
many also need your body for better beating
its just a stereotype baba
Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bidobado:

Nigerian women are just as barbaric as their male counterparts.
Watch this video and say no more. Simple compliment women elsewhere are dying to hear from the mouth of a man.
grin

Well the main lesson is this:

The video confirms PERFECTLY the Reflection on Human Condition. "IT IS DOUBTFUL WHETHER THE OPPRESSED EVER FIGHT FOR FREEDOM. THEY FIGHT FOR PRIDE AND FOR POWER....POWER TO OPPRESS OTHERS". (Eric Hoffer)

A branch of the one million and one branches of FEMINISM define this -ISM as 'FREEDOM FROM OPPRESSION OF MEN'.

"It is just the lack of opportunities or certain privileges that makes us different.

Most ladies will do worst or just as much damage, if they were given the opportunities and privilege." (greiboy)

If you have meticulously studied human history you ll see that its the scenario that plays. The masters oppress their slaves. The slaves fight for freedom clinch power and start their own oppression too.

JUST AS THIS WOMAN IS OPPRESSING THIS MAN DUE TO BEING PRIVILEGES TO BE IN THE ARMY.

Put the scenario in the video clip in a reverse. That is, a male soldier heavy slapping a civil woman. Bro, WE ARE MOSTLY ALL..................

You can fill in the gap. Bidobado, did you fill HYPOCRITES?! Well except a few are striving HARD to be truely HUMANE.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by cahrlifa(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
Guy u b d real OG

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by mumumugu(m): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Do renal soldiers make d lead in bedroom? do they like being top
Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Auladimeji(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2018
I'm here to sell beer to those that are coming to read comments

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Hector09(m): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2018
They are public wife

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by thanki410(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

How can Army guys even compete with this mad man?

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
i never fit even toast half of the beautiful civilian babes...na female soldier i go come dey run after.biko i love my life.

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by dmgr(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
I can't really say since I have not tried it before,but I will one of these days sha and when I do I will give u feed back
Re: Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line by Thegirlnextdoor: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Hausa 2 Girls Lesbian Love Kissing S | Kannywood Womens Short Flim Scene / Signs Your Partner Is Satisfied In Bed / What Rumor Did You Hear About Yourself That Got You Surprised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.