Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 AM

Sallah Meat Sharing - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sallah Meat Sharing (601 Views)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / How Sallah Meat Was Prepared In Sokoto At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Meat Sharing by Bimpsyyyyy: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Good day, i want to eat sallah meat but i dont have the money for that, this is for you, the ram will be killed in front of you and shared to the number of people that are buying. It can be into two, three, four or five depending on your money. Available to only resident in lagos. If interested whatsapp me on 09069193297. It will be killed by Alfa immediately after the prayer and shared immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Dog Treats To AVOID For Your Pet's Best Health / 30 Most Powerful Fat Burning Fruits / How Can I Fry/cook The Millipede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.