Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigcomsat-1r Just Got Better! - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Nigcomsat-1r Just Got Better! (916 Views)

Nigcomsat, Nexttv Launch Satellite TV With 140 Channels / Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? / Nigcomsat-1r - Is It On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigcomsat-1r Just Got Better! by Miracle159(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
With Tstv on Nigcomsat it's wonderful to enjoy tv channels in HD Format free of charge for now with about sixth something channels.

Incase you don't know Nigcomsat is Nigerian satellite which the position is @42°east. Click on my signature to join the discussion to know more.

The easiest way to to track the bird. The frequency, simbol rate and Polarization and other satellite receivable in Africa.
Re: Nigcomsat-1r Just Got Better! by okwabayi(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Somebody should post pictures. I don’t believe this. I know they will start as usual with that football pic. It’s stale already, they should show something else.

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Dstv Reciever / DSTV Subscribers. / Nbc Investigates Gotv For Alleged Illegal Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.