Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Five Reasons Why Men Go Violence On Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Reasons Why Men Go Violence On Women (345 Views)

Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny / Police Flee In Sapele As Okada Men Go On Rampage After Death Of Colleague / "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why Men Go Violence On Women by zaramgrand(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
1. To maintain stability
Most men who hits women are psychologically unstable and in order to maintain stability they resort to hitting their women

Just like a drug addict needs drug to remain stable, A mentally unstable man hits women to keep balance.

2. To Heal Past Wounds
Most men who hits their women were either treated badly by their mother or they witnessed their mother treat their father badly and this resulted to hatred towards women.

Once it seems the wound is about to be punctured again, they resort to violence.

3. Inferiority complex: Some men who feels they are not masculine enough tries to feel good about themselves by dominating women.

They beat women in order to feel powerful and in control

4. To feel in charge: Men who lost control over their lives abuse women just to feel in charge

5. Rejection: A man who had been rejected before by subsequent women might hit other women. These men unconsciously feel they are taking revenge.

Dear Woman beater
Beating a woman only shows how weak you are.
The only way to gain the respect of any woman isn't by beating her but by developing yourself Emotionally, Financially and most importantly, spiritually.

Re: Five Reasons Why Men Go Violence On Women by Greatzeus(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
I'm still trying to figure out how relationships go from heaven to hell just like that.
From I can't eat, sleep or poo grin without you to unleashing pain and hatred towards the same person.
Where did it go wrong

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Men Go Violence On Women by thanki410(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
A man who marries six wives would not have time beating the second wife....
Let me not say the state with that parable before my Edo brothers start abusing me

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Men Go Violence On Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
who cares what the reason is.... men shouldnt be violent towards their partner, and only men should be blamed for such act, UNLESS that lady loses her mind and raised her hand on her husband to begin with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why Men Go Violence On Women by donbachi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
That is why i don't like the saying"you can take the man away from the street,but,you can't take away the street from him"...they should be allowed to remain in the streets,and die in the streets.why try to rehabilate them,and bring them into a better society...knowing the street is still inside them...they will never change...no sensible man,who grew up in a better society,associated with decent and responsible minds..will raise a hand on a woman...men are the reflections of where they were brought up....a local dog,will always remain a local dog.even with blings and diamonds on it neck....i believe you know,what the street represents here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalung Spotted Patronising A Groundnut Seller / Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby In Edo… She Used The Proceeds To Buy Mobile Phone / Lawyers In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.