Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Alleged Reasons Behind The Demolition Of Fresh FM, Ibadan Owned By Yinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Reasons Behind The Demolition Of Fresh FM, Ibadan Owned By Yinka (936 Views)

Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin / My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Reasons Behind The Demolition Of Fresh FM, Ibadan Owned By Yinka by lordsterlin(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
The reason by the government "Arulogun said that the submitted building approval was actually meant for an office complex and not a radio station, thereby contravening the Oyo State Physical Planning and Development Control laws, sections 30, 31 and 32 of the Oyo State Physical Planning and Urban Development Law of 2012, stating that the submitted approval from Music House deviated from the approved plan which effect makes the approval null and void because deceitful information was given to the approving authority and also deviation from the approval granted both in construction and use."

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari Slaughtering Ram / I’m Not Losing Sleep Over APC Plots To Impeach Me – Saraki / BREAKING: APC Postpones Lagos, Imo Governorship Primaries, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.