Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Who Loves Paranormal And Fantasy Novels? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Loves Paranormal And Fantasy Novels? (445 Views)

These Books Will Make You Fall In Love With African Fantasy Novels --dear Weekly / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Loves Paranormal And Fantasy Novels? by sosa993: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hey guys! I wanted to know the big fans of Paranormal and fantasy novels. It's been long I wrote a story and now I'm back. I'm starting a new story by next weekend and I'll love to tag everyone if you to my story. Thank you!
Re: Who Loves Paranormal And Fantasy Novels? by Nostradamus: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
sosa993:
Hey guys! I wanted to know the big fans of Paranormal and fantasy novels. It's been long I wrote a story and now I'm back. I'm starting a new story by next weekend and I'll love to tag everyone if you to my story. Thank you!
me
Re: Who Loves Paranormal And Fantasy Novels? by Nostradamus: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
sosa993:
We plenty
Re: Who Loves Paranormal And Fantasy Novels? by sosa993: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nostradamus:
We plenty

Awesome! I'll be sure to tag you. Thanks for the response.
Re: Who Loves Paranormal And Fantasy Novels? by Fazemood(m): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Paranormal right now is basically the genre that I love reading most, ranging from werewolves, vampires to witches and magic, to horrors. These kind of stories keeps me awake mentally as they are full of unexpectations that makes you wonder if such happens in real life.

My favorite is werewolve vampire series. The fights and aggressions, better than Romance. So, I am a fan of PARA-normals

(1) (Reply)

Rice And Fish Stew: A Musing / Nothing Stay, Nothing Is Permanent / Experienced Writer For Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.