Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha (18961 Views)

See Why Buhari Will Defeat Atiku On Saturday / How Buhari Will Roundly Defeat Atiku In 2019 - Lai Mohammed / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by royal200: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ibo can't be president in 2023 especially if they fail to float new party now. Staying in APC Or PDP can't work for them,If APC win 2019 election. The next person APC will file is a Yoruba and ibo vice.. This is APC agenda from a reliable source.
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by islandmoon: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
look at the man who forgot and dumped people who made him, is he trying to go back to those he dumped after he became governor? the late former chairman of ALGON who happened to be more popular than Atiku in Adamawa ensured this man was given the contract to supply Prado jeep to all police stations on Nigeria then, remember the ALGON Prado jeep the police used then, Okowrocha supplied them all, it was a sweet deal for him, he made a lot of money from there and donation recieved from international bodies for his schools, but the man who got him the deal died around election period, he abandoned the family, this man have many properties in Jos. I know people who know him too well, he failed them, will he go back to them in Adamawa? hahaha talk is cheap!
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by PierreAbutu(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Okorocha that sleep with boys? Ritualist and a blood sucker.

A curse to the good people of ndiigbo

Proof please
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Changethechain: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Egbo smoking
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by dlondonbadboy: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
PierreAbutu:

Proof please

What would you do with the proof?
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by peculiar32(f): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
ProfitDomain:
So males can sleep under Temp site bridge?
Hahahahahhahahahaahha. no, the males should call Mr Tee on 07067773681

1 Like

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Ofunaofu: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Abagworo:
Okorocha will defeat Atiku if he Atiku contests 2023 after losing to Buhari next year. APC is not a joke and Okorocha is a political master. The way Uche Nwosu will defeat other candidates by a very wide margin come 2019 will send cold shivers down the spine of naysayers.

APC should not make the mistake of picking Uche Nwosu as its Governorship candidate in Imo state because it will spell doom for the party
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Ekez(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anything wey dis man dey smoke no gud for his brain
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by vulpeslopez(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Okorocha won't even beat Atiku in IMO state

1 Like

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by ucyonline: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Abagworo:
Okorocha will defeat Atiku if he Atiku contests 2023 after losing to Buhari next year. APC is not a joke and Okorocha is a political master. The way Uche Nwosu will defeat other candidates by a very wide margin come 2019 will send cold shivers down the spine of naysayers.

I dey laugh oo...(in OBJ's voice) grin
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by AmarachiNnoli: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ofunaofu:

APC should not make the mistake of picking Uche Nwosu as its Governorship candidate in Imo state because it will spell doom for the party
From all indications, Uche Nwosu is apc’s flag bearer. And yes Apc will win by a landslide in that state.
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Very poorly written statement. I can imagine the incompetent, pot-bellied drunkard parading himself as 'CPS' or Governor's spokesman...
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by CSTR1005: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
He is not wrong though.

Hate it or not. Okorocha is the most sellable candidate from southern Nigeria.

He would trounce any other southerner in the north. He has built a lot of history there.

1 Like

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by pafisayo(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
Atiku don useless o cheesy

I swear I almost spilled my whisky after reading your comment
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by GreenCap: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
BeijinDossier:
The same clown that Peter Obi picked from gutter and gave him APGA ticket and supported him until he won in 2011. For the records, that was his first electoral victory after he has been in all the parties in Nigeria without success. Now a butterfly thinks himself a high flyer to talk to Atiku.lol

Atiku won governorship election of Adamawa in 1999 and left the seat for his deputy Boni Haruna when OBJ choose him as vice

but Anumudu defeated Rochas at PDP guber primaries for Imo same '99 though the party leaders adopted Udenwa by concensus.

1 Like

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
pafisayo:

I swear I almost spilled my whisky after reading your comment

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Can thief atiku even get the light paper ticket from corrupt PDP?

Meanwhile, PDP is not Igbo party as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist make us understand.
They came a distance third in anambra and imo, very soon ebonyi and abia will go for APC and apga respectively.
Alex otti of apga will reclaim abia., why umahi is APC.
I don't know why you guys still believe most people still vote blindly as the day passes. Each year internet adoption increases, hunger bites harder and media becomes more open. All that translates to a more hungry, yet enlightened electorate. If you want to have a President from your Eastern region, you'd do well to field a competent candidate and not some statue builder.
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by gentlegenius(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
blackaxe78:
Hate or Like

Rochas is the "ONLY" bet to an Eastern President. He has the Northern alliance behind him which will get him the West also. He will flaw and other Eastern candidate any other party brings come 2023
It is either you know nothing about Rochas and Imo state or maybe you are high on some hard substances...
How can Rochas that failed the people of Imo despite running his government with all his family members win the votes of Imo state, let alone the South East in a Presidential election?
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
blackaxe78:
Hate or Like

Rochas is the "ONLY" bet to an Eastern President. He has the Northern alliance behind him which will get him the West also. He will flaw and other Eastern candidate any other party brings come 2023

Everyone is talking reasonably
What are you saying
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Mankosi: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pls where is he getting his weed from? We need to get the supplier and stop him to avoid further damages.
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by akdjr(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
No be lie. We like Okorocha here more than Atiku
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Kog45(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Okorocha that lost ordinary APC state congress election and ran to Buhari for favour.
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by CloudResident(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yes. With statues undecided
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by ijemishkisic(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Just remembered that unique word..... Iberiberism
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by tuniski: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
blackaxe78:

Rocha's will be a joker for any party come 2023. Who can the PDP present that can match Okorocha? None Bro. He has that alliance behind him. If from the East, Rochas his the "ONLY" one.
Even in Imo state Okorochas will be nonentity
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Leopantro: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Abagworo:

Remember the last time "Wide margin" was mentioned?

"I will win and i will win with WIDE MARGIN"
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by nnokwa042(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
AmarachiNnoli:

Okorocha is always defending d igbos.
so okorocha is now defender of the universe? angry angry angryyess ammmy are you a female?are nnoli from nnokwa?
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Ofunaofu: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
AmarachiNnoli:

From all indications, Uche Nwosu is apc’s flag bearer. And yes Apc will win by a landslide in that state.

Nnoli, if you live in Imo state and you are not in any way benefiting from the okorocha govt
Be sincere to Yourself, do you think APC can win with Uche nwosu as the flag bearer.
Okorocha himself never won on the first ballot, the two elections 2011 & 2015 went into supplementry
in 2011, imo people wanted ohakim out, in 2015 we had two bad choice, okorocha and ihedioha, we all know that the results that came from the three mbaise LGAs send shivers down the spine of okorocha that he had to run to ararume for help.
2019 will be all against okorocha for the fact that he wants to install his son in-law from the same Orlu zone
Nne ogaghi a work u
Forget ugumba movement, there are just there for the money
Imo coalition(ararume & co) is still very much active
Okorocha was able to take back the apc structure with the help of oshomole. Politics is local.
When election reach every body will be busy with his state, buhari will travel to kastina, oshomole will travel to edo
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by blackaxe78: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
tuniski:

Even in Imo state Okorochas will be nonentity

He said it himself that Igbos won't support him. He is aware
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by blackaxe78: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

It is either you know nothing about Rochas and Imo state or maybe you are high on some hard substances...
How can Rochas that failed the people of Imo despite running his government with all his family members win the votes of Imo state, let alone the South East in a Presidential election?

It's a fact.

No Eastern candidate can match his political strength at the polls. I repeat. No Eastern candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Calabar Sub-Power Station (Pictures, Video) / Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court / Minimum Wage: Labour Demands Payment Of Five-month Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.