Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 PM

Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds (73024 Views)

David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition / Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
God bless you judge. I have never bn this hurt by a politician in my life. Ajimobi, may you never know peace, for a month at least. Oloshi eda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by weyreypey: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
dubemnaija:
Yinka has more than enough money to build a better edifice.

There are millions of poor people that needs the funds more.

I am not in support of the demolition though
Shut up. We are going to donate to Yinka's FM radio rebuilding. Go and donate to the poor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by weyreypey: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Omihanifa:
its too early to start mobilizing for funds to rebuild the structure, the ADC candidate should calm down and stop using ayefele's predicament to better her political fortune
It is not too early. In fact it is too late

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by dubemnaija: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
weyreypey:

Shut up. We are going to donate to Yinka's FM radio rebuilding. Go and donate to the poor

Am I stopping u?? U are donating to who is richer than all ur family Members (both extended ones) combined together grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by weyreypey: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
dubemnaija:

Am I stopping u?? U are donating to who is richer than all ur family (both extended ones) grin grin
Even if he's richer than my village.... Though you are wrong

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Sirpaul(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
seconded... satanic agent in Oyo state
bedspread:
Ajimobi is Evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by dubemnaija: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
weyreypey:

Even if he's richer than my village....

Ride on, do it ASAP. No one is stopping you
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Misterdhee1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ishilove:
This dispensation has the worst record of human rights abuses since the return of democracy
Lol. You've been a kid all along then. This is nothing close to what was witnessed during Obj's era
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by weyreypey: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
dubemnaija:

Ride on, do it ASAP. No one is stopping you
So keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by afbstrategies: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
damiloladuke:
A retired Judge and Deputy Governorship candidate of the African Democratic Congress in Osun State, Justice Olamide Oloyode ( retd), has started mobilising donors to assist Yinka Ayefele, in reviving his demolished Fresh FM building.

Oloyede, who was retired by the National Judicial Council for publicly criticising Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola for his alleged failure, said this in a statement made available to The Punch.

The retired judge, who is also the Lead Advocate, Virtues Unlimited Restorative Justice Initiative, urged Nigerians to come to the aid of the wheelchair-bound musician by assisting him to build a better structure than the one pulled down by the Oyo State Government.

The statement reads:

https://lailasnews.com/retired-judge-mobilises-funds-to-rebuild-ayefeles-fresh-fm-building/

When God has blessed you, efforts by enemies to bring you down will only make you more blessed.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by judedave181: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
TissuePaper:
When will Nigeria be great cry
I don't think this country can be great. But we in the country will surely be great. Injustice in the land of living, no job, poverty in the land and the elite are using power to do justice. There was a country.
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by tiredoflife(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
The building was pulled down to protect Yoruba interest
Gani Adams says so

Tinubu interest
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by anochuko01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
lol. that governor just demolished his second term. except he's in it already.
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by enemyofprogress: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wenner:
Lalastica over to you
lala dey stingy, he doesn't give money, na only ban him sabi give.

Ajimobi must not attend any social function where ayefele is on bandstand, if him try am sorry go be him name as the guy go take him music finish am

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by lookingfly: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why was the place demolished in the first place?
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by neonly: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sunnybabe:
satanic power has possess Ajimobi ......walahi

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Firefire(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
APC, a party of devilish elements.

Like Hell-Rufai, like Ajimobi

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by xcelentattitude(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
The guy really tried, he was on air this night between the hours of 8 and 9. He thanked people for heeding his advice not to destroy our state buses packed in front of the place. He also said he will be paying the governor a visit tomorrow. The sadist governor had his men park buses in front of the place so that people will burn it and then they will have justifiable reasons for their actions, but none of that happened.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
edo3:
I even thought the bastard governor was smart until i heard him talk during last APC rally in ekiti,,saying jargons about him having a dream..Very daft!

You are on point my guy, The guy is as senseless as the next mad man on the street. He opens his mouth and let out Stupidity before even trying to think.
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
anjigirl:
Not again! We were beating mercilessly to contribute 5 naira each for him around 1997grin grin grin grin grin grin
I contributed as well
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by xcelentattitude(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:
lala dey stingy, he doesn't give money, na only ban him sabi give.

Ajimobi must not attend any social function where ayefele his on bandstand, if him try am sorry go be him name as the guy go take him music finish am

Even during his program some 20 mins back, he played some of his old songs and trust me those song were rushing Ajimobi. Assuming he just sang those songs they would have said he was abusing the governor but the beauty of it was that some of those songs were dated back to well over 10years ago. Never screw with a musician.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Omihanifa:
its too early to start mobilizing for funds to rebuild the structure, the ADC candidate should calm down and stop using ayefele's predicament to better her political fortune
she was sacked for her stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
dubemnaija:

You might be wrong saying he has more than enough to build a better edifice but you are right there are millions of poor ppl that need the fund more.

But one thing stands. Yinka is well connected to the point that just one or two ppl out of his clients can afford to build a better edifice for him. He plays for Atikus wife in many of their celebrations, Jagaban use to be one of his clients and many notable Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by xcelentattitude(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
dubemnaija:

If I may ask, WHY?
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by mrlova: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ajimobi Is a bastard! I swear
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by modik(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
dubemnaija:

Am I stopping u?? U are donating to who is richer than all ur family Members (both extended ones) combined together grin grin

As if he stopped you and all yours from making it.

Stop hating bro!
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Wolexdey(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's glaring that most politicians are sick in the head... Ajimobi, a case study... Wow! Such audacity cos of hatred and envy...

He judge a case on his own and never considered the aftermath.
Oh! Such a shame to Him... He disgraced his name and work. All he achieved for Oyo state, he himself threw them all to the gutters.

Wisdom is truly the Principal thing... Wow! The Bible is complete...

Shame to Ajimobi and his Family

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Sterope(f): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
I will gladly contribute.
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Sterope(f): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
It is called proving a point.

dubemnaija:

Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Antichristus: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
TissuePaper:
When will Nigeria be great cry

Never again. ICHABOD!
Re: Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds by Burgerlomo: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
The people behind the demolition and Ayefele right now cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images / DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos / Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates His Daughter, Valerie's 17th Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.