Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child (31019 Views)

Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos / Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by ebusnwaoma: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Physically-challenged Nigerian blogger, Lizzy Omoraghon and her husband, Amen Omoraghon have welcomed their first child. Congrats to them.

"This photo is undisputedly the least glamorous photo on my page, and yet it's my absolute favorite. Swollen legs, puffy face and my postpartum body. I could have waited to take the perfect "Baby is here" photos to share this news with you all ... but my heart is so full of joy right now that I want to share God's unfiltered goodness in my life. Please say hello to our baby girl! She was born on August 16th, 2018! We are home now and still in total awe of God and how perfect she is.

Thanks to everybody that prayed for us throughout this journey!
P.S: My heart is beating so fast as I type this!
#IAmSomeBodysMommy #GodDidThis#IHaveNotEvenSharedMyMaternityPhotosAndNurseryTourYet#StayTunedForThoseBySubscribingOnYoutube #ButRightNow #ItsBabyTim

https://lailasnews.com/physically-challenged-nigerian-blogger-lizzy-omoraghon-welcomes-her-first-child/

19 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Bawizzo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
"This photo is undisputedly the least glamorous photo on my page, and yet it's my absolute favorite." Madam, pikin d involved

15 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Kenswitch(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by nuroegbu(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Can I make FTC??
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by abokibuhari: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
kiss
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by jasper042(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by BruncleZuma: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ameri-baby
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by kushercain: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
We are happy for you pretty woman

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by abike12(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
So happy for them. Congratulations!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by splmosixx(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Y
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by dubemnaija: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Me, am looking for a rich girl to marry me, even a physical challenged, I don't mind.

Insult me and have your private part consumed by fire

16 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Ddoy17: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Glory be to God.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by anonymuz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
This na true love o...congrat to them!!!

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Justbeingreal(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
cool

Everyone deserves true love.

P.s. This man will never worry of a cheating spouse or disloyalty. Unlike cheating spouse story here and there. At least his worries on infidelity will be less

Congrats to 'em

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Very cute baby giving me baby fever...... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by FabulousAutos(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congrats to the couple
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by sparkle6(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Men her name is too strong to pronouce.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by taikonet005(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lovely I thank God for you and I pray that his favor will continue to be with you and your family.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Olalan(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
God be praised......
BTW kudos to her husband and all person's who are married to phically challenged partners...

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Curry30: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Babies are so adorable. Without make up or filters see how cute the lil one is.

Congrats to the parents
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Trapnews: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
undecided
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by MrAnele(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
As usual... pretentious Nigerians will come here now and be forming "Happiness for them"
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Divay22(f): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Welcome Lil cutie kiss kiss
Congratulations Sir and Ma
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Emmafe(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations!

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by ijemishkisic(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ability is manifestly consistent in disability

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Bawizzo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
nuroegbu:
Can I make FTC??
lol.. Hard work pays
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by LLKJSays(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS!

Great news to share and serve as inspiration for US ALL.

May Joy and the Lords Blessing be with you,your daughter and Family.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by dododawa1: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
D best are born in AUGUST

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Genniez(f): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congrats to this strong couple...love those innocent looks on the baby.. kiss
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by frankputer: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gombe high school product,
My school mate,
She left to the USA all of a sudden I heard of her accident that render her disable(spinal),
And next is I saw her on Nairaland pre_weeding,
Now having a new born baby,
Congrat Lizzy ,
Happy for you.

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Glink2018(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
dubemnaija:
Me, am looking for a rich girl to marry me, even a physical challenged, I don't mind.

Insult me and have your private part consumed by fire

You are as useless as rag.

You better carry your problem go church for proper diagnose and urgent solution

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Presents Jackie Appiah A Cake On Her 34th Birthday (Photos) / Desmond Elliott's Constituency Office Raided By Thieves (photos) / Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Figure-Hugging Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.