Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos (50578 Views)

Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture / See Davido's Girlfriend Chioma New Look That's Causing Traffic Online / Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Davido’s girlfriend Chioma shared these new photos on her IG page just few minutes ago.

The artiste took to her comment section to tell his woman in pidgin he is lucky to have met her.

He wrote:

"I lucky say I jam you"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/im-lucky-to-have-met-you-davido-reacts.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by sharonlove29(f): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
happy for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Love is sweet oo, Nwa baby

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by itspzpics(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Chaii see love ee

5 Likes

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by neolboy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Both of you are lucky to have met each other

Una destiny compliment one another

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by ClintonEmex: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Chioma is the most popular girlfriend in Nigeria now.

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Kneephy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Life is full of ups and downs.
Change is inevitable.

I just hope and pray These two lovebirds can stand the test of time when the flower wilters again.

Peace out.

48 Likes

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Olalan(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thought Nairaland has gotten over this Davido chroma madness.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Emmafe(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
When money enter love is sweeter

Check my signature for phone deals

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Issame: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
>>

See What This Latina Girl Caught Doing, Watch Video HERE
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by jolyment: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by caslord(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
But why she no wear bra na abi no be nipple I dey see so grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by christopher123(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:
Afonjas been asslicking their Igbos counterpart from time immemorial.

Well one thing i assure you is that once any cone headed skull miner taste the pussy of any Igbo ladies he'd never want to go back to the smelly skeptic Tank stinking afonja pussy he was born and brought up with

LoL

Easy.. tribalism doesn't pay

Trust me

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by tayo4ng(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
This love is turning to some else ooooo
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Mastermindx: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
No worry, the pussy go soon tire u..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by millionboi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lol....davido just dey gush dis gal like say him dey fear somtin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by lonelydora: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Davido’s girlfriend Chioma shared these new photos on her IG page just few minutes ago.

The artiste took to her comment section to tell his woman in pidgin he is lucky to have met her.

He wrote:

"I lucky say I jam you"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/im-lucky-to-have-met-you-davido-reacts.html

Live at Cubana in Owerri.

Behind every successful Yoruba man is an Igbo woman.

Igbo amaka

10 Likes

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Well one thing i assure you is that once any cone headed skull miner taste the pussy of any Igbo ladies he'd never want to go back to the smelly skeptic Tank stinking afonja pussy he was born and brought up with

Jeez!!! Did u do this for likes??...

or u are actually this dark and dirty inside your heart......I'm still trying to imagine how all of these came out from the heart of just one person..

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Glink2018(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nah wah .

This chioma nah lucky girl o.

This union must not break o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by blazer2018: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

This one's heart has become so dark and eroded; even hypo can't clean it...later they will say some tribes hate them, meanwhile, d hatred some of these guys carry about is 2nd to non... SMH

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by potent5(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Love nwantinti.
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by anujomi2018: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
nairaland has become rubbishland!

How many post about davido & chioma do you want to force on our throat everyday

c'mon,its not a must to have many topic on homepage each day but let it be meaningful topics.

Those bloggers posting all these irrelevant news are just wasting their time & doing free promotion for davido

Irrelevant posts like these will never add to your traffic or blog ranking

Only last week, I had more than 20 topic about davido & chioma that hit fp

Count 17topics downward from this topic on homepage to see davido news, count another 28topics downward to see another davido news again, . Count another 13 topics downward to see news on how davido kisses chioma,

Only today, we had 4 topics on nairaland frontpage that talks about only davido. This is a very big insult to nairalanders

11 Likes

Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Paulpats(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
See love sha
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Rubbiish(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nonsense
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by adejaresalami1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
I sha know we will account for our deeds
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by 12345baba(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
davido, imo chic never show u skilachi moves. make u ready o
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by figurine: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
itspzpics:
Chaii see love ee
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
David do quick and marry her nau
Re: 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
#Nipplespottergang

26 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday / Osita Iheme Visits Emmanuel Emenike In Turkey,Signs Contract With Fenerbahce(pix / Tiwa Savage In Short Print Dress And Pink Timberland Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.