Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Administrative Officer I At Breakthrough Action-nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Administrative Officer I At Breakthrough Action-nigeria (341 Views)

Apply Now: Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Massive Recruitment 2018 / Graduate Administrative Assistant I At Breakthrough Action-nigeria / Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Recruitment 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Officer I At Breakthrough Action-nigeria by radioset1234: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Breakthrough Action-Nigeria is a new five-year, USAID-funded project. The goal of Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is to increase the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviors and five provider targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality SBC programming. Implementation will vary by health area across eleven states.

The project will require interested and qualified candidates to fill the new position below:

https://padivibes.com/2018/08/19/administrative-officer-breakthrough-action-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

25 Great Marketing Skills To Get Your Customers Asking For More / The Futility Of Job Hunting / How To Make Money From Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.