Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) (52726 Views)

Friends Show Up With Mountains Of N20 Notes For Their Guy’s Event (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Awesomeking: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
k
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Akpachaa ego, edowe nke eji eme iberibe.

#Iberiberism.

I don't understand a single word of igbo, but I suspect your comment perfectly defines what this is, buffoonery.
Iberiberism = Buffoonery.
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by okerekeikpo: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Olosho na blood money be that
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
priscaoge:
When U ran out of ideas on how to show everyone that u are rich
Best Signature seen so far..
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by rhames(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
GistersNG:
GISTMORE.COM

When you're running out of ideas to show that you have money.

http://gistmore.com/nigerian-woman-wrapped-umbrella-dollars-cash-event-photo

This is what happens when a poor man suddenly becomes rich.

Poverty get class. This is a typical rich African man or woman who has poverty of ideas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Olalan:
Truth is it's her money and she has every right to spend it as she wishes...........
BTW I really don't understand the rationale behind some actions of some peps
Such peeps are busybody
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by franchasng: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dandsome:
Blacks and show off no get part 2. She's not even a billionaire. You'll never see Bill Gates or mack or Jeff doing this. Even Dangote or Otedola will not do this.

Na the poor ones with inferiority complex de always do this
every rich person flaunts his or her wealth, but in different ways.

Mark Zuckerberg bought all the neighboring houses where he lives to avoid people seeing what's happening in his home.

He also bought peoples lands on one island he acquired in Hawaii.

Bill Gates does his too by bragging that he ended Polio in Nigeria and working to end Polio in Africa, if he didn't want to brag or be noticed, why didn't he do it anonymously

Dangote does even more than I can pen down here.

My point is, every rich person flaunt their money but in different ways.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by stevio(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
She for use $100 bills naaa grin boys for help her ministry cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by IamGoke(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
DSS looking for Saraki.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Samirana360(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
kidnappers watching
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by hurlaryinkah(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Olalan:
Truth is it's her money and she has every right to spend it as she wishes...........

She should go and do such in US if she will not be jailed.
People like you lack proper understanding of currency security of some countries[color=#006600][/color].. ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Olalan:
but when kidnappers visit I hope you will help her to cry
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by owoshuyi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's only in Africa u will such shit as this. Messed up mentality about wealth and riches.
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by owoshuyi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's only in Africa u will see such shit as this. Messed up mentality about wealth and riches.
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by felony101(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Trust me if u check very well she's affiliated to one of the PDP money stealing fellas
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Blessingbenson(f): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ego rie nsi

I love this
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by jmaxjohn(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Alejoc:
This didnt take place in Nigeria I want to believe... Cos Sars can arrest them for this grin cheesy

Can't have taken place outside Nigeria coz she'd be arrested for that.
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by SexTin(f): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Just Wanna Show, What If Rain Start
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ego rie nsi

Ego bu idiot!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Antichristus: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
SHE'S SIMPLY MAD. HER BRAIN NEEDS CHECKING. BY THE WAY IS PROFESSOR LAMBO STILL WELL AND ALIVE?
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Didi2d(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
If America revoke this one Visa now, for abusing their currency. People go say them do bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by sapeleboi(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
their sense is always on back of their foot angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by wolexy14(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
We blacks and our shallow mentality its on the higggghhhh side .this is the situation you get wen brain don turn black...
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Madness upon madness.
I'm very sure she didn't work for the money. If yes she would not do that
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by lonelydora: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Akpachaa ego, edowe nke eji eme iberibe.

#Iberiberism.

Never knew you are Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Tedpgrass: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
What I'd like to know is whether that's real money or serviette dollars or other forms.

There was a picture once that had gone viral depicting people using dollars as serviettes.

Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by jembalord: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Classy woman indeed
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pure nonsense, she 4 use 100 bills instead of the single single bills
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Adalyon(f): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Okay.. But One question... Why does she have an umbrella indoor?
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by Dannydaking007(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
So because she's a black woman now, she has sudden become Nigerian. Why is everything that doesn't seem rational these days associated with my dear Nigeria biko nu?
Re: Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) by realoscar84(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Do you know how many years of hustling she was involved in italy before acquiring this one one dollar bills? All na show say I don arrive naija. Enjoy ur money, na ur kpekus go hear am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Welcomes His Bride To The Dance Floor At Their Wedding / Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US / Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.