Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Power Of Perspective - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Perspective (301 Views)

Choices: Another Perspective / The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / The Power Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Perspective by Beewiz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Power of perspective... While doing laundry today I did something that is a normal ritual during washing but the possession of the power of perspective subconsciously enabled my mind to observe and learn.... After washing plates,I got up to pour away the waste water in order to begin the rinsing process..as usual the scavengers(chic kens) were loitering around waiting for something to salvage from the waste mixture(rice,bread,eba e.t.c.) ,as soon as I poured the water into the bush,due to fear they all scampered and just because they couldn't pinpoint the exact location of my throw due to their scuttle they lost the delicious mixture of rice,bread and eBa ...I was in awe..they were hungry of course but they ran because they were afraid of what was coming... some people also let fear win..in the process of fright uncertainty set in and that. Marks the beginning of failure for that person... Andy Andrews defined wisdom as the ability to see into the future the consequences of ur Choice in the Present.. when u look into the future and see fear as the slim line between success and failure then you will be inspired to conquer that fear and take the one step that will lead to a million more...

#beequote

(1) (Reply)

. / Left Behind / How To Make Money As A Writer Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.