Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Stopping Support On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stopping Support On Nairaland (331 Views)

BDCs Back CBN’s Directive Stopping Use Of Domiciliary Accounts As Collateral / Get Support On ( Pmp, Gmat, Cissp, Gre, Togaf, Six-sigma, Itil, Cia, Cism, Ceh.. / Interswitch Launches Google Pay Support On Its Payment Gateway In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stopping Support On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for being patient all these whiles for our update and upgrade that took long. After an in-depth discussion with my team, we’ve realized that we’re responsible for these issues and we are sorry for the delay in attending to orders. Given the progress we’ve made the in the last six months, our relationship is extremely important to us, and we never want our errors to set us off track. We have decided to stop support on Nairaland with immidiate effect . Our Facebook , Twitter and Whatsapp channells will continue to offer support . and also emails will be promptly attended to.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Nairaswitch Customer Service
Re: Stopping Support On Nairaland by cynthia1013(f): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nairaswitch is a big scam, poor scammer pls every body take note, if you have transaction to do with bitcoin pls search else where, since last week being 2018-10-05 i sold bitcoin to them till today I haven't seen my payment, I tried chatting them on whatsapp no reply, I emailed them no response I tried calling them number switched off, please guys be careful before doing any transaction, try search online for a legit site.
Username : khely
Email : Chimeremeze1013@gmail.com

If you know am wrong that you are not a scammer, pay me my money and I will post good about you thanks.

1 Like

Re: Stopping Support On Nairaland by mathong: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2018
cynthia1013:
Nairaswitch is a big scam, poor scammer pls every body take note, if you have transaction to do with bitcoin pls search else where, since last week being 2018-10-05 i sold bitcoin to them till today I haven't seen my payment, I tried chatting them on whatsapp no reply, I emailed them no response I tried calling them number switched off, please guys be careful before doing any transaction, try search online for a legit site.
Username : khely
Email : Chimeremeze1013@gmail.com

If you know am wrong that you are not a scammer, pay me my money and I will post good about you thanks.
They will pay when you shake them well but they're not serious about their business and customers

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Money / Cocoa Seed Supplier Needed / Anyone Familiar With Ethereum (ETH) Faucet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.