Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release (7530 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / Mick Barry TD Demands Release Of 'Revolution Now' Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by Sharpshooota: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Dareal90s:

U even have to learn Yoruba! We don't want u leave, the lost tribe of Israel, go to ur Israel. E pain am

Come and take land... Ole
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by Dareal90s(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Come and take land... Ole
The last time we came you all ran to Cameroon.
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by Inyinese(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2018
I rushed to read the comments of unity bergers so disappointed that they are not much.
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by 2016v2017: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2018
kingkakaone:
I'm not in support of the arrests on these women but the continuous online warnings without actions by this Emma Powerful of a guy is making me to see him as a joke.

Where was he when Ganduje came to collect the title that was given to him in Abia after all the online rants?

One thing I've noticed, the more u talk or warn without taking actions, the more your value reduce because action speaks louder than words.

Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by 2016v2017: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
kingkakaone:
I'm not in support of the arrests on these women but the continuous online warnings without actions by this Emma Powerful of a guy is making me to see him as a joke.

Where was he when Ganduje came to collect the title that was given to him in Abia after all the online rants?

One thing I've noticed, the more u talk or warn without taking actions, the more your value reduce because action speaks louder than words.

truth
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by Liberator007(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
10kbelow:

Thank God say you go get mother, sister, wife and daughters such awaits them too

You seem pained. Those your mentioned wont go on the streets for one useless coward. Let them enjoy Aboki banana. They probably tired of those of yam heads
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by Odingo1: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
The hatred for Igbos in Nigeria is alarming, other Nigerians have lost their conscience, Igbos in Nigeria problem, Igbos want to leave Nigeria problem.

What a shame.
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by sapeleboi(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
very fast
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by 10kbelow: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Liberator007:
You seem pained. Those your mentioned wont go on the streets for one useless coward. Let them enjoy Aboki banana. They probably tired of those of yam heads

the will come looking for them in your house ask those in middlebelt howfar
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 21, 2018
DeBrain045:
Only the women they would have also arrested the husbands that left their wives to go protest for stupid IPOB set of lazy,jobless and idle women nonsense

Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by Jaqenhghar: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
the fact people are more concerned with the organization these women belong to than than the violation of constitutional rights to u as nigerians is ridiculous. Free these women
Thats shithole logic at its finest. But in your country y'all get similar treatment by the police for beong black
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Thats shithole logic at its finest. But in your country y'all get similar treatment by the police for beong black
this hatred of anything ipob is a little different but just as illogical. Hi smiley
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by Jaqenhghar: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
this hatred of anything ipob is a little different but just as illogical. Hi smiley
Hello puffy. How have you been?
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Hello puffy. How have you been?
good
Re: IPOB Demands Release Of Women Arrested Over Protest For Kanu’s Release by DeBrain045(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:

While your fellow Afonjas are making it clear that the Biafrans are the problem of the country... That they should leave...

You are here begging for unity instead of supporting them... I don't really understand Afonjas undecided
They are neither here or there
Am not an Afrojan lazy Biafranic scornful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Recent Governorship Polls Proved My Commitment To Credible Elections / EFCC Arrests Dangote. Charges NERC Boss, Others. / The Role Of Presiding and Principal Officers In The Senate And House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.