Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) (105375 Views)

How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) / MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Screenshot) / Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2018
Charles4075:
O. P, na oil dey your head gan.

Sango and Oromila go bless you jati jati.

The thing work ohh. Na speed ohhh
If it is working, why don't you show us the screenshot of the successful purchase?
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2018
wintersnow:

Yup started today...
I've subbed for the one month already
Why don't you show us the screenshot of the successful purchase...? At least let us see the 4gig data in your phone.
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2018
ezugov2008:

Buy a new Glo sim, you will automatically be on the Glo Oga sim plan

and dial the normal *777#

2500 gives you 12.9GB

See the full procedure here => http://techblogspot.com/glo-oga-sim/

it's for new sims or people that have not subscribed in the last 3 months
K
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by themanderon: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Useless thieving and highly deceitful network. I am on mtn pulse and this rogues led me on till the last stage where I was to proceed to buy only for them to redirect you to dial one useless code like that which in turn took me back to their miserly default data plans.
Ever since this useless administration came on board MTN has been misbehaving, dropping calls and at times saying your number was not available even though you have it with you there with full bars. I really miss the days of Ernest Ndukwe at NCC. Ever since this present one took over he has been in cahoots with these network providers to deceive and steal from innocent Nigerians using any available means such as this scam by the notoriously deceptive emtyhen.

3 Likes

Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
I hope it won't disappear like spirit. MTN are masters of hidden charges sad
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by SirLakes: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
E nor work o jare cry

Chai my 1k
Hahaha, grin Buhari, why why grin
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

Do you believe that the same one God you worship and call Allah is the same one God Christians worship? And the difference is just in the way we worship God?
Dunno... What matters is i know i have a Hod.
I call on him and he answers.
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Liamm:
lol. Pre-wedding photos gladden my heart. I can only imagine the two of you tho. You won't look bad in it cheesy
Don't worry... My boyfriend and i will release our pre-wedding pictures soon.
Thainvestigator us just a friend like u
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Boomboost(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
They say I'm not eligible

Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by isholak21(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=wintersnow post=70430847]Mtn new plans are really amazing and cool...
They really increased data for a small amount of cash..
Dail *131*65#[/quote

great
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by IGmoze(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
NOT WORKING
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by ryfoz(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
saltoasis:
This explains the 1.8gb I got for #500 subscription on Saturday.

Folks, this means that you get 80% bonus of your normal data.

#500. gives 1.8gb
#1000 gives 3.6gb
#2000 gives 8.1gb
#2500 gives 12.96gb

the list continues............

Good one from Glo

Tnx for d added info
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by dangoteinlaw: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ijaya123:

Glo is still the best for me. Subscribed yesterday for N2,500 monthly plan and got 13GB volume of data. These days, anywhere I go, the service is always on full bars.
my bruh aside their fluctuations in service glo is still the best. I just like to patronize my own as my way of being patrotic. .so mtn n the rest can all dry up like hay

4 Likes

Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Liamm(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Don't worry... My boyfriend and i will release our pre-wedding pictures soon.
Thainvestigator us just a friend like u
I'll be waiting. Hope he's handsome. I'd be the first to mock you both if he ain't handsome tongue.
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Liamm:
I'll be waiting. Hope he's handsome. I'd be the first to mock you both if he ain't handsome tongue.
You kidding

If my boyfrnd ain't handsome, what then are we talking about?
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Liamm(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
You kidding

If my boyfrnd ain't handsome, what then are we talking about?
why you'd refer to Thainvestigator as "just a friend". Too early to friendzone my nigga.

You even wanted to do same to me when I'm yet to fire a shot. Zinny fear God na grin

Baka da sallah cheesy
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Liamm:
why you'd refer to Thainvestigator as "just a friend". Too early to friendzone my nigga.

You even wanted to do same to me when I'm yet to fire a shot. Zinny fear God na grin

Baka da sallah cheesy
Hehe... I just wanted you pple to know where u stand ni.

My bf's a nairalander too, you know.
I just wanna avoid stories dah touches d heart ni
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
no be my post oo

Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Liamm(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Hehe... I just wanted you pple to know where u stand ni.

My bf's a nairalander too, you know.
I just wanna avoid stories dah touches d heart ni
lolz. We haven't even knocked and you're giving us position grin. Your type dey maltreat housemaid well well grin
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by lexemmy: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Y’ello All,

Please be informed that MTNN has just launched the revamped Welcome Back Offer with effect from Sunday 19th August 2018.

The new offer, layers special data bundles on the existing proposition (2000%) and adjusted the eligibility criteria to 30 days of dormancy (previously 45 days)

Customers that have not performed any revenue generating activity on the network within the last 30 days will now get the following:

• 2000% bonus on recharges of N100 – N1,000

• Customers will also have the options to buy any of the Welcome back special data bundles by dialing *131*65#:
o N100 for 250mb (3 days validity)
o N200 for 1GB (7 days validity)
o N1,000 for 4GB (1 month validity)

Customers can check eligible for MTN Welcome Back Offer by dialling *559*65# on their mobile phone.

Attached is the revised FAQs for more information on this offer.

Kindly educate MyCustomer® should they call or walk in to enquire.

Regards,
Customer Support Communication
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Ijaya123:

Glo is still the best for me. Subscribed yesterday for N2,500 monthly plan and got 13GB volume of data. These days, anywhere I go, the service is always on full bars.
How pls
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by macbeyland(m): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2018
This was what I got while trying to subscribe. I am on mtn pulse, and I have balance.

Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Ijaya123: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2018
stemmez:

How pls

Check my earlier posts on the thread.
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by lanre316: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2018
lexemmy:
Y’ello All,

Please be informed that MTNN has just launched the revamped Welcome Back Offer with effect from Sunday 19th August 2018.

The new offer, layers special data bundles on the existing proposition (2000%) and adjusted the eligibility criteria to 30 days of dormancy (previously 45 days)

Customers that have not performed any revenue generating activity on the network within the last 30 days will now get the following:

• 2000% bonus on recharges of N100 – N1,000

• Customers will also have the options to buy any of the Welcome back special data bundles by dialing *131*65#:
o N100 for 250mb (3 days validity)
o N200 for 1GB (7 days validity)
o N1,000 for 4GB (1 month validity)

Customers can check eligible for MTN Welcome Back Offer by dialling *559*65# on their mobile phone.

Attached is the revised FAQs for more information on this offer.

Kindly educate MyCustomer® should they call or walk in to enquire.

Regards,
Customer Support Communication

Is the bonus continous or just once. If I test with 100 and I'm qualified, can I go ahead to load 1,000 to get 4gb
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2018
lanre316:

Is the bonus continous or just once. If I test with 100 and I'm qualified, can I go ahead to load 1,000 to get 4gb
u can subs to anyone u like, but each one with have is expiry date different for the next3month
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Liamm:
lolz. We haven't even knocked and you're giving us position grin. Your type dey maltreat housemaid well well grin
Lol
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ijaya123:

Check my earlier posts on the thread.
Oh... Wld try it out. Tho since I have bought my sim, I only use SME data, d sim is 2months old
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by sirbiolee(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
labake1:

grin I just check my airtime, they didn't deduct anything from it. It is not working

Thank god for ur Life..
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Boyembo(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Read the terms well...dormant sim only...2k for calls too.
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Flamezzz: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Dunno... What matters is i know i have a Hod.
I call on him and he answers.
Can I holla at you in private?
Re: MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Flamezzz:

Can I holla at you in private?
Ehen na

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Picture A Sign Of Immaturity? / Football Manager Mobile 2016 Is Out!!!! / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.