Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 PM

Don't Worry: U Too Can Become An Exporter! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Don't Worry: U Too Can Become An Exporter! (642 Views)

Export Deal For Any Interested Exporter / Maize- Supplier/exporter Of High Quality Maize In Nigeria / Sesame Seeds Seller/exporter Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Worry: U Too Can Become An Exporter! by grantefe(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
WhatsApp or call me on: 08171046905

Are you an entrepreneur or wants to be entrepreneur and exporter, you wish to import/export
all kinds of products from Nigeria to around the world but you don’t know how to handle the
shipping instructions (SI) and how to secure the proper documentation and required permits
to ship FOOD STUFF and other PRODUCTS around Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Australia,
South America and America (USA)
Then I’m your guy.

WhatsApp or call me on: 08171046905 (Mr. Martins)
Re: Don't Worry: U Too Can Become An Exporter! by velocity25(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
How can one send food package to South Africa?

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale / Pool Safety Fence Rails / Are You A Business Owner Or Planning To Have (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.