Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,105 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! (5072 Views)

Delsu 2011 Post Utme Info / Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon / Past Questions And Answers For Uniben 2010/2011 Post Utme Now Available Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
I am Socrates, a student of the prestigious University of Benin. I have always wanted to be of help to as many of my brothers & sisters seeking admission to the Great Institution &am using this medium to tell everyone that getting admission to uniben is possible BUT you 've got to work hard &PRAY! To those who would need info from time to time concerning the post-ume, you can kindly reach me on 08028473231. Pls note that i never ask you to pay money for anything &i never will. I will reveal to u the secrets of passing uniben post ume. And Pls dont flash. GREATEST UNIBEST!!!
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2010
@stereo2

Why not reveal that secret here?
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by tigerpaws(f): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2010
stereo2:

I am Socrates, a student of the prestigious University of Benin. I have always wanted to be of help to as many of my brothers & sisters seeking admission to the Great Institution &am using this medium to tell everyone that getting admission to uniben is possible BUT you 've got to work hard &PRAY! To those who would need info from time to time concerning the post-ume, you are to kindly reach me on 08028473231. Pls note that i never ask you to pay money for anything &i never will. I will reveal to u the secrets of passing uniben post ume. And Pls dont flash. GREATEST UNIBEST!!!

Get lost

THIEF

If you cant reveal it openly on the forum; Keep your secret to yourself
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by 2bearly(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2010
You can truly make it with Uniben Admission. Check out the internet most visited website for getting informatiuon about Uniben at http://unibenupdates.
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2010
How come most Nigeria are never appreciative? What's wrong with helping the next man out with info concerning admission? I made clear earlier that i am not going to help anyone with RUNS cos am not one. How come some idiots are here calling me names? If u go to my archive of posts, u will realize how i often cautioned folks to be careful when anyone solicits for money to help u do one thing or the other.
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2010
How come most Nigeria are never appreciative? What's wrong with helping the next man out with info concerning admission? I made clear earlier that i am not going to help anyone with RUNS cos am not one. How come some idiots are here calling me names? If u go to my archive of posts, u will realize how i often cautioned folks to be careful when anyone solicits for money to help u do one thing or the other.
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by justwise(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2010
stereo2:

Nobody need to call you for the 'secret' reveal it here since its FREE
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by biggy4joe(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2010
Greatest Nigerian Student?Well i dont want to say much right now,but i need 2 state one thing very clear, UNIBEN POST UME IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY
I just graduated from UNIBEN this year,believe me i knw so much about UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, Do not allow anybody 2 feed u with the information that they can upgrade your score,Impersonate and change the passport later or another type of Runs that does not exist, There is only one way 2 pass this post ume and that is the easiest way 2 gain this admission.It will cost you just like 700 naira and u can get it anywhere, Just buy the past Jamb questions and answers of the courses u are applying for and go through it at least 2hours everyday believe me the sky will be your starting point.I used to involve myself with this kind of shit before now, So i knw what i am saying,all those runs things does not work in UNIVERSITY OF BENIN again oooo,so beware of those people that will start promising you heaven and earth.

This Post Ume no hard at all if u read just small, If u like hear if u like go give ur money 2 people way say them bi admission officers na u knw oooo.
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by ice234: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2010
To write the post ume it cost N1250 you buy the card at boy bank in uniben. The exam date is 23 july 2010.
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by jossyr(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2010
infact,i am more than prepared 4 this postume.as long u passed ur jamb yourself ,uniben pume will pose no threat to you.
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by terrorist0: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2010
help your fellow nl by providing correct infor ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
To all prospective students of our great institution, I make bold to tell everyone that there is no RUNS in Uniben! That is the bitter truth. However, I expect everyone to be on his or her toes by reading and praying along and equally forgetting whatever promise anyone migt be making to you concerning RUNS. I would bet you that you will only get your hands burnt at the day!

Long Live our Greatest UNIBEST!
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
To all prospective students of our great institution, I make bold to tell everyone that there is no RUNS in Uniben! That is the bitter truth. However, I expect everyone to be on his or her toes by reading and praying along and equally forgetting whatever promise anyone migt be making to you concerning RUNS. I would bet you that you will only get your hands burnt at the end of the day!

Long Live our Greatest UNIBEST!
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2010
And I want to say tell everyone once again that I am not helping anyone with RUNS. I have come to realise that with God and hardwork, you can get to Uniben with ease. All you need do is get the past questions for your JAMB subjects as well as UNIBEN past questions and ensure you stufy them carefully. I assure you with God , coupled with your hardwork, you have 1001 reasons to past the exam and gain admission. Its very, very possible!
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by benchwest: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2010
hello everyone , can anyone drop me his o her mail for me to consult he or her ?.i reside abroad and my little niece is gonna be sitting for this exams for uniben.
si i wonna get informations from a reliable source or mail me here
biachwest@hotmail.com
cheers
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by ice234: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2010
anyone
Re: Uniben 2010/2011 Post-utme! by terrorist0: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2010
ICE234 IS YOUR FATHER AN ADMISSION OFFICER?
SCAMMER.
FOOL LIKE YOU.
COWARD.

(1) (Reply)

Remarking Of The Jamb 2013/2014 Result / 11 Simple Ways Students Can Made Daily Income Online / Msc Dissertation Topic In Construction Project Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.