Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (59351 Views)

See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture / Why You Should Stay Far Away From Yahoo Guys Ex. / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by CountDracula(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Shugavee:
this definitely hit a nerve,,, sorry
they will not help u to take paracetamol for ur headache in this life o
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by CountDracula(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What's wrong with the post you quoted?
what's right with it
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by hopefulLandlord: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2018
CountDracula:

what's right with it

everything looks okay with it. She said gamblers may pull their partner down which she probably got from anecdotes of others or watched it happen to people she knows

Sports betters can pretend many better's lives are not being ruined by it but a simple observation proves lives are being ruined. She may have generalised but it shouldn't be something worthy of your foul reaction
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by djon78(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2018
I won't judge sports betting, because most people that I see that do it work, and many jobless guys do it to sustain themselves. But I myself don't bet but I don't judge.

Then concerning life's success. Succeeding in life requires wisdom and God's favor. Sometimes many people learn from mistakes, they learn from lessons in life. They learn from associating with the right crowd. kiss
I am talking from experience. Don't write any human being off. I have seen guys written off by people that they will never amount to anything, turning out to shock people.

So young woman don't write off or look down on any man. You may be surprised.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by preserver231(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2018
This is wrong in so many levels i can't stop laughing. I work in the telecoms industry earning at least enough to be deemed okay in Nigerian standard, and i can confidently say I GAMBLE. I am not a nuisance, i am ambitious, got multiple sources of income so obviously not a liability. The fact i use my money to stake in something i have passion for has no bearing in my future,
I stake averagely 10 to 20k every weekend on different permutations, if i win its all well and good if i lose that is why it is called gambling, 50k from my salary to indulge in what i derive pleasure in doesn't affect my savings, upkeep, help i render and even my flexing. Madam people stake 100k on a game and double it. That is why you are clearly told to stake an amount you are willing to lose.
It is a vice no doubt about that but i would rather burn my money on that than go spend 100k on alcohol and women

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2018
Goddyss:

Baba, please bless your guy with just 5k. I pray to become a high staker like you someday
Drop your details.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Coldfeets: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2018
preserver231:
This is wrong in so many levels i can't stop laughing. I work in the telecoms industry earning at least enough to be deemed okay in Nigerian standard, and i can confidently say I GAMBLE. I am not a nuisance, i am ambitious, got multiple sources of income so obviously not a liability. The fact i use my money to stake in something i have passion for has no bearing in my future,
I stake averagely 10 to 20k every weekend on different permutations, if i win its all well and good if i lose that is why it is called gambling, 50k from my salary to indulge in what i derive pleasure in doesn't affect my savings, upkeep, help i render and even my flexing. Madam people stake 100k on a game and double it. That is why you are clearly told to stake an amount you are willing to lose.
It is a vice no doubt about that but i would rather burn my money on that than go spend 100k on alcohol and women

You are so right, my brother.

Sports betting is a vice I so much enjoy.

I am an addicted bettor and it gives me so much fun & joy.

I have lost severally in it but I am not even planning on stopping.

To tell you the extent of my addiction & love for sports betting as a sure and pure get-rich-quick scheme, I will rather spend my 100K on sports betting than give any girl 1K, in the name of love or whatever stupid name they choose to call it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Boyooosa(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2018
no 1 i disagree. i have a guy, he is a hustler, site worker couple with night guard. but unfortunately, all his income goes to betting. sad! he losses most of the time. he always cutting if you know what i mean...
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by redsun(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
A gambler is the same as a heroin addict or an alcoholic. Obviously unfit for anything.80 percent of dead beat black fathers in the western world visits the bookies at least once a week,fathers that can not fend for their their loved ones or think of better ways to free themselves from the shackles of mental slavery.

Betting is no way to go,even though they are trying to make it look cool and some kind of investment for gamblers in nigeria. It is as devastating the same as flooding methamphetamine on the streets or having the present political class in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Itzurboi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
How i wish seun and his mods would allow me carry willing minds with my 99.9999% single soccer-match pick for maximum winnings... anyways today match is from france ligue 2... Note: livebet users only because immediately the match starts, my model tells where the value lies and we all bet.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Truth801(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
Drop your details.
Baba show me the way
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by WavesOfGlory(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
mizzbouqui:

Betting is actually caused by financial illiteracy

I strongly disagree. The very financial literates still bet. They just call it buying stocks... or risk taking.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by jembalord: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Your opinion

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Truth801(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
Drop your details.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Lotorino: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
But na dem the slay queens like pass......
93Miles:
3 type of men ladies shouldn't associate with.

1. Drug addicts.

2. Sex addicts.

3. Gamblers.

These men are more dangerous than a thousand soldiers of Queen Elizabeth.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Mznaett: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
ayokellany:

Grounded you say ?! I have countless number of friends that do this football gamble / betting. None as purchased a bucket from it rather they invest resources from other source into it but like MMM same thing forex. Who go hear go hear.

What will teach anyone not to gamble de inside the game. Dem no de tell man na man de know.

No one have to tell you once your life is ruined, luckily Jesus will be there for anyone with a ruined life to run to. Peace n out.

Lol

@Jesus will be there for anyone with a ruined life to run to
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by HardMirror(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
Another fallacy.
Sports trading is a lucrative business unless you’re gambling. While would a sane mind lose over 5m naira when you could just do a 1.30 odds or more thing when you could just place it all on one bet back to back. Which means even if you lose the lead bet you’ll get your capital back with some change .
Stop gambling like a fool . Trade like a pro. cool
lol! Indeed. Truckpusher the wise gambler. I wish you all the best.
Not here is banter words. All i know is, her advice to ladies is sound and is generally true.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
HardMirror:
lol! Indeed. Truckpusher the wise gambler. I wish you all the best.
Not here is banter words. All i know is, her advice to ladies is sound and is generally true.
You're Madt. Very very madt .

I already told you I don’t gamble - I’m a sports trader and I just pocketed another 300k while you’re here blabbing.
Oloshi rabata!!
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Viking007(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
preserver231:

In summary, if u don't have a means to fuel your addiction, stop gambling, else you end up looking a walking dead.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Adiwana: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
Its in my game bro . Look at it closely , those are 96% sure games , no need for unnecessary risks.

You have a 9 am game today from Kenya and their 1.5 is about 1.40 odds book it with another Korean game Suwon on and you have your 2 odds plus place a 50gees on it and collect another 50 gees before 12 pm or you can do a 0.5 on the Kenya game and 1.5 on the Korean game. That gives you about 1.30 odds place a 200k on it and you’ll get additional 60k by 12 pm and you can repeat this like six times throughout today by carefully selecting high scorers but reduce the odd to the least so you don’t touch a fixed game by the football mafia and lose your money.
Thank me later. cool

Oga mi oo.not bad if you drop another game for us late comers ooo.Won 73 yesterday with 40k.Bet9ja must cry

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by emmyreelz(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Truckpusher:

I already told you I don’t gamble - I’m a sports trader and I just pocketed another 300k while you’re here blabbing.
Oloshi rabata!!
you're smart bro.. how do you get this confidence to stake so high..
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Adiwana: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Truckpusher:

Oloshi rabata!!

Na like this my nigga was preaching to me about risk,bla bla bla.i lost a potential 34k richer bet last week based on say i no too hold cash then.showed him the booking slip and he was preaching i shouldnt play this weeks own that i might lose bla bla bla.See talk oo.Pocketed 33k yesterday

Please i need your help on games.Am not greedy at all and no be today person begin lose money.Am ready to Play.i just need your help as per person wey sabi whatsup and teams wey go dey put money for our pocket
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mizzboqui, to plug your fatazz dey hungry me.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
donfemo:

your post made sense until I saw unless they win the jackpot, then I realised your just a gold digger and one Everyman should flee from
Well, you didn't get that part very well, you can go back and assimilate it

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by johnwell(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
I hate them even more than the devil, it's an act of irresponsibility

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
emmyreelz:

you're smart bro.. how do you get this confidence to stake so high..
I either win or lose the worst is not trying at all.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Patientpunter3M: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
I either win or lose the worst is not trying at all.
mehn l have gone through your write up here and l. Must say you doing well in this arena(sport trade) .l bet but with little cash because I don't have dough.see my last bet coupon
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Patientpunter3M: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by hkidola00(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
ayokellany:

Grounded you say ?! I have countless number of friends that do this football gamble / betting. None as purchased a bucket from it rather they invest resources from other source into it but like MMM same thing forex. Who go hear go hear.

What will teach anyone not to gamble de inside the game. Dem no de tell man na man de know.

No one have to tell you once your life is ruined, luckily Jesus will be there for anyone with a ruined life to run to. Peace n out.
but a guy won 169 thousand with 100naira last week, I saw d ticket,18 straight wins
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Trendirabingi: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
The o.p is ignorant , very ignorant indeed
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) by Trendirabingi: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.