Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It (40493 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) / Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) / Huge Python Killed After Invading Residential Building In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by chuka85(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
A snake of about 5 meters was killed in Ekwegbe ancient kingdom, Igbo etiti LGA of Enugu state, after it was killed the youths took to the street to catch fun with it.

Source:
https://gistdeal..com/2018/08/one-of-longest-snake-killed-in-enugu.html?m=1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Tolexander: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
The snake is damn big.

The python could have missed its way from any neighboring village where they don't kill "eke".

May the snake RIP ie Rest in peace pot

60 Likes

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Olalan(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
What do we call those acts of putting their mouth on the body of a reptile.......stupid it is........

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by general111(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
I don't even like snake pics on my phone,talk more of touching it with my tongue.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by GOFRONT(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
shocked

Chaii....People be wearing snake in the Neck like a necklace......I still dont know what that symbolize!!

5 Likes

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Emmafe(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lala dancing shaku shaku right now...

Check my signature for phone deals

2 Likes

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Chine12(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
choii
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by delugajackson: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Animal cruelty is the worst form of wickedness. Forget man's inhumanity to man, even animals aren't spared.

Animals have basic rights and in saner climes, the perpetrator of this dastardly act would be cooling off his a.ss behind bars. In fact, for such an animal that is near extinction, he would not only rot in jail, they will make sure the jail rots on top of him.

That is how they killed an innocent Dolphin in Ibeno the other day, I wept so bitterly. Why do we have savages and all manner of barbarians in this part of the world?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by BonkoINC: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Snake man lalasticlala..

Wake me up. When this hits front page.

1 Like

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by MJBOLT: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lalasticlala right now grin

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
These old men. You open eye call them youths.

Nigeria has plenty problems sha.

16 Likes

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
One of buratai's men is down.Python dances are coming for a reprisal attack.

2 Likes

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
delugajackson:
Animal cruelty is the worst form of wickedness. Forget man's inhumanity to man, even animals aren't spared.

Animals have basic rights and in saner climes, the perpetrator of this dastardly act would be cooling off his a.ss behind bars. In fact, for such an animal that is near extinction, he would not only rot in jail, they will make sure the jail rots on top of him.

That is how they killed an innocent Dolphin in Ibeno the other day, I wept so bitterly. Why do we have savages and all manner of barbarians in this part of the world?

When are you going to start weeping for this, Mr. NatGeo wild?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by RevenGeMission: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Potor of wildlife , no wonder they think everywhere is a zoo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by enyi1: 12:48am On Aug 20, 2018
Sai Barber.
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by adadike(f): 1:15am On Aug 20, 2018
I trust my Enugu brothers, this one go enter belle sharp sharp!

3 Likes

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by nnokwa042(m): 1:21am On Aug 20, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Potor of wildlife , no wonder they think everywhere is a zoo
that's why akpa amu nnagi na esi isi ka ozu nwuru anwu

17 Likes

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 20, 2018
Damn it's big. Looks like the huge snakes I've seen in Armenia.
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by FisifunKododada: 2:46am On Aug 20, 2018
Murderers
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by deomelo: 2:58am On Aug 20, 2018
SMH @ foking animal cruelty Igbos...

This is how they catch and transmit ebola..

1 Like

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 20, 2018
no be as snake long reach them dey make him fire
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Ofodirinwa: 3:05am On Aug 20, 2018
they're putting their mouth on a dead snake? even look at his hair. stupid bastards
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by tomakint: 3:15am On Aug 20, 2018
My favorite colour of the Pythonidae family, African Rock Python......rest in pot like Tolexander rightly quoted cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Homeboiy: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2018
Na the oracle of ekwegbe be that oo

Eka mu ad'ga
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by AngelicBeing: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2018
delugajackson:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2018
Na wa o.
I went to visit an Indian client sometimes ago. I entered the house and I saw a kitten not up to 4 days old looking dejected and scattered and weak. I asked what happened because I never see a cat in their house before. They said their daughter saw it in her school, wandering around she picked it and brought it home to be taken care of.
The other time, I saw the cat, now well nourished and looking fresh. They told me they took it to vet and they fed her with milk. Now, it is their pet.
What came to my mind was that if this happens to average Nigerians, that cat might be labelled witch and stoned to death. Or probably left to die in pains and hunger.
Well I don't even blame them anyway. Is it someone that has not fed his family and his children will bring strange "spiritual" cat home. Everyone is hungry, and we are transferring the aggression now on animals. Smh.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Ifelover(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2018
WHAT JOY EXIST THEREIN

1 Like

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Neofingerz: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2018
We have less snake posts these days unlike that year.... If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by popsyleo1: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2018
God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cassius: World's Largest Croc Still Growing As It Hits Stunning Age Milestone / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker / The Snake I Saw At My Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.