Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Project 1-9-90 Tetrax - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Project 1-9-90 Tetrax (306 Views)

1.9 Million Households In Need Have Received $700 Million Abacha Loot / Watch Aguiyi-ironsi’s 90 Years Old Widow Dance To Tekno’s Song / Orange September: 90 Orange Men Floods Uyo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project 1-9-90 Tetrax by brudersoft: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
In this Program, TetraX, absolutely each and every person can ENDLESSLY earn, investing in 1-9-90 only as little as 6USD!
It is not necessary to invest more (of course, you may, in order to speed your income, but it's not necessary!), only 6 USD!!!
ONLY ONE TIME IN THE ENTIRE LIFE!

Everything is very simply and easy:
You are registered and pay deposit, min 6 USD

You find 4 active persons and they are registered by your reference and pay as well!

Further, in the structure of these 4 partners, other 4 active persons will be also registered and pay min 6 USD as well. And so on!
And that's all! The Circle is closed!!

BUT THE WOW :DMOMENT IS IN THE FOLLOWING POINT!!!

From the first line you receive - 9% from the deposits of your first 4 partner: bangbang:!

From the second line you receive much more - 90% from the deposits of 16 partners and that closes the matrix.

INCOME FROM THE FIRST CYCLE WILL REACH 984% shocked.

You will keep on earning as long as you repurchase with $6 over and over again.

Can you imagine such Great Possibility!!!

It is not necessary to wait for the closure of all platforms before you get paid! The payments are IMMEDIATE from EVERY invited partner or spill over partner!

There are a total of 5 platforms which you can purchase with your earnings.

In total all these 5 PLATFORMS are equal for deposit of 591USD. IN COMPLETION you receive a total of $5,224.44 �

However, you can buy only 1 platform for 6 USD or several platforms to earn this amount 5,224.44 USD:dollar: gradually during some period.

So, you are kindly invited to get more information about this remarkable company!

We work supporting each of our partners to become successful!!!

There are a total of 5⃣ platforms in TetraX, depending on the deposit amount, with the corresponding income in each of them:

SUMMARY OF THE PLATFORMS

1⃣ $6, with the income $53,04;

2⃣ $15, with the income $132,6;

3⃣ $30, with the income $265,2;

4⃣ $90, with the income $795,6;

5⃣ $450, with the income $3978.

Whatsapp me on 08036531822 for more tips on naira earnings and how to register.

Come let's build it up and make more cash with the best platform ever...

Re: Project 1-9-90 Tetrax by brudersoft: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
I was amazed when I earned even without bringing in people... I received several spill overs from my sponsor... Chai... This cash sweet oooo cool shocked

(1) (Reply)

Sport Bet As Addictional Income / We've All Been Feeling Earth Tremors In Abuja, Says Saraki - Sahara Reporters / Some Simple Trick You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.