Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k (1558 Views)

Bend Down Select! Iphones 3,3gs,4,4s..samsung galaxy, BB, itouch 4th Etc / Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! / New Iphone 3gs 16gb(white) For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by zinaLPF: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2010
From the US-
Brand new, unlocked iPhone 3GS for sale.
White & Black available.
Only 2 left!!

info@lpfinvestments.com
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by leuelliot(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2010
is it 32gb and will you sell for 60k?
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by zinaLPF: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2010
No & No.
Tnx.
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by tesseylove: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hello
My name is tessey,i saw your profile today(atwww.nairaland.com) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( tesseymurphy@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
Thanks
tessey,
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by zinaLPF: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
one black available!
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by CHIXXY(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2010
What is the memory size.
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by zinaLPF: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
16G.
Call us for more info - 0809 808 6622
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by zinaLPF: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2010
1 black available!
16GB iphone 3Gs.

We are offering it to you at our wholesale price of N78K.
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by leuelliot(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2010
do you guys sell ok o2 sims?
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by zinaLPF: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2010
no, sorry.
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by dvd(f): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2010
Well, I truly must say, I was disappointed with the last transaction I had with you, that Iphone was not properly unlocked and the software was upgraded to 3.1.3 which means whoever is buying it would have to get it connected to a laptop with downloaded blackra1n anytime it goes off, In other words, your phone should not dare go off when you are not with your laptop hence you'd have a[b] BIG PROBLEM[/b]. You guys should please tell people the true state of your phones and let them decide if they want to buy it or not. That was really Unfair, what I had to go through. Anyways, like they say, God dey. Ciao
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by zinaLPF: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2010
The situation:
The phone that you purchased, as I told you, was the last phone in our inventory from our previous stock. We initially experimented with unlocking our phones in Nigeria, until we realized that they were not properly done. When you first contacted us approximately 4 weeks ago, we had a number of Blackberry's and iPhones available, recent arrivals. You purchased an iPhone from us through your Lagos contact, and I never received any complaints about that transaction. You also sent Mr Mathew from Ikeja to us, and we sold him a BB, again no complaints. You dilly dallied on your large order until all the BB's were sold, and only 1 black iPhone remained unsold. I agreed to hold the iPhone for you for 5 days until you were able to get the money together, and once the deposit was confirmed, we sent the phone via ABC transport to you in Abuja. Against our business policy, I agreed to absorb the N2800 shipping cost as a good faith measure.

You contacted me when you had trouble with the phone, and I immediately agreed to give a refund again, against business policy. I made it clear that I would make an exception for you since you had sent other business our way. We do not accept exchanges or refunds, as is customary in Nigeria. You sent the phone to Lagos via ABC, and made the ill-informed decision to send it to their FESTAC office. I dont know how much you know of Lagos, but a trip from our location in Lekki to Festac on a good day is quite possibly an all day affair. We are a small business, but phones make up barely 5% of our overall revenue. With marketing and deliveries, shutting down for 1 day to go pick up a phone just is not feasible. Nevertheless, again against our better judgment, we sent Mr Daniel to Festac in btw deliveries, but he was unable to locate the ABC office. You eventually sorted it out, and as soon as we received the phone, gave you your cash back.

I am not certain what part of the foregoing you refer to as unfair, but in keeping with our policy of good customer service, we regret any inconvenience. We are proud to have completed over 50 transactions with NLders, and are even prouder that we have not had 1 complaint about our service or product until now.

Good luck.
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by ojesymsym: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2010
Where in Lekki is ur office
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by wholeblaze(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2010
is any i-phone still on ground. wich one? wat sizes? and hw much do dey go for? I believe in u guys. Thanks
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by zinaLPF: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2010
ojesymsym:

Where in Lekki is your office

We work out of our office @ KM 38 on Lekki-Epe Road, but we have a warehouse in Ebute Metta.

wholeblaze:

is any i-phone still on ground. wich one? wat sizes? and hw much do dey go for? I believe in u guys. Thanks

Thank you, wholeblaze. Please call us on 0809 808 6622 on Monday AM. A 15% discount off our quoted prices awaits you!
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by wholeblaze(m): 1:27am On Aug 10, 2010
Is it only i-phones u deal with? wat else do u sell? u said sumfin about bb? do u av i-phone4? hw much? got a buyer 4u, where is ur location?
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by zinaLPF: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2010
wholeblaze:

Is it only i-phones u deal with? wat else do u sell? u said sumfin about bb? do u av i-phone4? hw much? got a buyer 4u, where is your location?

We are a wholesale warehouse. We buy items at liquidated prices, and pass the savings to consumers.
That could mean anything from toothpaste to speed boats! The items we stock differ with every shipment.

In our phone department, we carry Blackberry's and iPhones. They usually sell out fast. We got a shipment of
BB's last week, and are sold out. We are awaiting our next shipment. Send us your info, we'll contact you as soon as they arrive - info@lpfinvestments.com

We do not plan to carry the iPhone4 at this time, until a proper unlock solution is found (usually a few months after release).
The engineers here do not seem to have a good unlock solution for even the iPhone 3Gs - the phones have to be unlocked every time the power cycles off!
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by texazzpete(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2010
zina@LPF:

We do not plan to carry the iPhone4 at this time, until a proper unlock solution is found (usually a few months after release).
The engineers here do not seem to have a good unlock solution for even the iPhone 3Gs - the phones have to be unlocked every time the power cycles off!

That issue has been fixed months ago. Sack those 'engineers' ASAP and get ones that can use the internet.
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by hayprof(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2010
I swear I can unlock an Iphone 3GS dat i have neva seen sef . . .i say sack erm' lipsrsealed
Re: Iphone 3gs @ Wholesale Prices - N78k by cartini82: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Check this out!!!

Is BBM ready for the messaging War?

http://cartini82..com/2013/10/is-bbm-ready-for-messaging-war.html

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth Headset Needed / Mge Ups & Stabilizers From France / Clean Used Acer Aspire Laptop For Sale. SOLD !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.