Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,471 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun Osewa (402 Views)

Open Letter To Seun And Advise On Changes / Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun Osewa by anujomi2018: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yoruba bo, won ni eni eebo ba feran ni ti m'ole.

I have to inform you that nairaland is beginning to looks like dumping ground for irrelevant news. I am an oldie on nairaland & I know what it used to be in the past compared to what we have now. Numbers of useless posts that makes front page everyday is alarming and its becoming an insult to users. Am not saying that nairaland should not have celebrity news on front page but its getting much day by day especially Tonto Dikeh & DavidoChioma madness. Only last week, we had more than 20topics about Davido & Chioma that made front page, only today 4 different topic about Davido hit front page. Truly, entertainment industry is one of the lucrative industry and Nigerian loves entertainment news but believe me, most of these entertainment topic we read on nairaland is not entertaining at all but OUTRIGHT BULLSHIT

Please discuss with your mods to filter out some news related to entertainment industry & give us only sensible entertainment news. You may need to include sport news & gists(soccer, tennis, formula 1, etc) stories(I know we do have stories on homepage but I think it used to be ones per week, you can upgrade it to twice or thrice per week, wildlife, etc

With that, we have many options to choose from instead of forcing the same thing down our throat on daily basis

Seun Osewa, read it & act on it but you are at liberty to call my suggestion bullshit the choice is all yours.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Mustack: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
I think say Na only me oh
Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by okwabayi(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2018
If OP is an oldie then I am a seasoned veteran.
Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by anujomi2018: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2018
okwabayi:
If OP is an oldie then I am a seasoned veteran.
I joined nairaland as far back as 2005 when its still run on SMF
Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa by okwabayi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
anujomi2018:

I joined nairaland as far back as 2005 when its still run on SMF
If so then your time ran out a long time ago to move on to better things.
I have a friend who operated an account here for two years. He said after a year and two months [or before, he wasn't quit sure how long] everything looked like old news repeating itself on the front page. He could go for two months on end, seeing the same old s-hit he read from his first week registering appear, appear and then appear again like something crying for attention. Real news updates only came in blue moons.
He finally gave up and deleted his account. He told me it was the best decision he ever made because his reasoning skill was beginning to suffer from relating with the lowly educated fellows who populate this forum.

(1) (Reply)

ENAW 2018 / Man Beats His Son And Left Him To Die Inside A Gutter At Ichida / OMG!! Stormy Daniels Slams Trump Again, Says His Penis Looks Like A Mushroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.