Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Lady Tells Nigerian Mum She Saw Her Daughter Wearing An ‘ungodly Dress & Anklet’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Tells Nigerian Mum She Saw Her Daughter Wearing An ‘ungodly Dress & Anklet’ (937 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview / Simi Advised Against Wearing Anklet By A Follower. She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tells Nigerian Mum She Saw Her Daughter Wearing An ‘ungodly Dress & Anklet’ by 6Ebisco: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Tracy Sylvester did the unthinkable after a church member reported her to her mum for wearing an ungodly ”dress and anklet (leg chain)”.

Tracy who had to listen to her mum’s sermon for one hour after the said report, took to Twitter to share a photo showing the woman’s braids tied to a chair. Read her post below…

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/lady-tells-nigerian-mum-she-saw-her.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Lady Tells Nigerian Mum She Saw Her Daughter Wearing An ‘ungodly Dress & Anklet’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Our only concern in all these fables is "why tying her hair to the chair?!".

So that she can be walking around with the chair or what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Nigerian Mum She Saw Her Daughter Wearing An ‘ungodly Dress & Anklet’ by ipobarecriminals: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Twitterlies.Isn't dat Hair saloon, sitting room. Nonsense
Re: Lady Tells Nigerian Mum She Saw Her Daughter Wearing An ‘ungodly Dress & Anklet’ by SenorFax(m): 4:39am On Aug 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Twitterlies.Isn't dat Hair saloon, sitting room. Nonsense
Media and lies be like 5&6

So she tied her hair in church and nobody saw her. Luckily she didn't move her head when she "lying it", sorry, tying it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Nigerian Mum She Saw Her Daughter Wearing An ‘ungodly Dress & Anklet’ by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:18am On Aug 20, 2018
A child of the world. Usually the warning to change is not heeded until its too late.
Re: Lady Tells Nigerian Mum She Saw Her Daughter Wearing An ‘ungodly Dress & Anklet’ by englishmart(m): 6:33am On Aug 20, 2018
I don't know if I should be concerned in this issue.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Nigerian Mum She Saw Her Daughter Wearing An ‘ungodly Dress & Anklet’ by Adalyon(f): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2018
englishmart:
I don't know if I should be concerned in this issue.
You really shouldn't... Seen this picture a lot with different stories each time

(1) (Reply)

Fans Slam Khloe For Flashing Bum In Ripped Jeans / I'm Still Myself And I'm Not Proud- Funke Akindele A.k.a Jenifa / Current Top 10 Hottest Naija Artiste 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.