Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition (39337 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by luvkidtemmy(m): 4:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Through the demolition and protest of the Fresh FM fan yesterday in challenge, Ibadan. Yinka Ayefele's has finally addressed the issue officially and named who his behind it.

Yinka Ayelefe MON finally speaks on the demolition of the radio station.His speech goes thus...

"I greet the entire Fresh Fm fans both home and abroad.I wish to extend my heartfelt gratitude for this opportunity and experience.As we all know,Fresh Fm is not an Ayefele owned company but a company owned by the general public. I ll like to plead with everyone not to cause any casualty especially on the Ajumose bus packed around Music House. Please and please do not destroy any government property. This happened for a reason. Lets leave everything in God's care. And I'll like to thank the government of Oyo state for what they have done.Where they began and where they are at the moment. Special thanks to TOYIN ARULOGUN for he was the one who suggested the demolition.And also the Nigeria Broadcasting corporation for their support.
Finally,Our program continues as usual and I'll use this medium to beg the entire crew especially Alhaji Abolade Salami,Soul,Olalomi Amole,Yeye Agbedegbeyo, Babatunmise to stop the cry and mourning...
Thank you once again.I remain Olayinka Joel Ayefele."

#FreshFm_livesOn

This should not continue like this for an healthy relationship among the government and it's people.

Let Us hear from you!

Source: http://9japosh.com/2018/08/20/fans-react-as-yinka-ayefele-reveals-who-was-behind-his-radio-house-demolition/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by okomile(f): 4:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Pele.
Brighter things coming

Ile oba ti o Jo, ewa lo bu si

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by SenorFax(m): 4:51am On Aug 20, 2018
I bet that man will be out of town as soon as possible

Nobody wants to die, but really, that's why I don't pity some deaths

Ask him why and he'll be like.....

19 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by delzbaba(m): 5:10am On Aug 20, 2018
somebody sweat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by pemiakd: 5:13am On Aug 20, 2018
Only Mr Yinka knws what happened and why it's happened. Pple should stop d habit of jumping to conclusion.

God will stand and cloth u with d garment of mercy

28 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Excerpts of The interview Yinka Ayefele granted yesterday.

After all the explanation, he retreated that, he's not in anyway fighting with the government but those in government should please forgive him if he had offended anyone of them in any way. Lastly, he said something that made me shed tears.......he said and I quote " e jowo o, e saanu mi o, eyin ijoba, e wo ti condition pe inu irora ni no ti ko owo yi jo, I'm always in pains, erin ti mo nrin ko je ki e mo pe ojojumo ni mo nlo pain relievers, ebe ni mo be o". Meaning, "please, have mercy on me, all of you in government, please, consider my condition, I'm always in pains, that I always laugh do not let you know that I take pain relief drugs everyday, please, na beg I dey beg o" ........Greatgod2012

This is just So so sad and highly emotional to us.
It will end in praise Uncle Yinka

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by spafu(m): 5:44am On Aug 20, 2018
naija
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by GOFRONT(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Ajimobi nor dey shame.......Na only cripple he sabi fight with.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Randy100: 6:40am On Aug 20, 2018
Somebody should tell me the reason for the demolition. Is the house blocking the state road or is the house use to harbour kidnapped people? Untill then I don't want to side any person.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Teacher1776(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2018
The best form of revenge is to pile our resources and support on Ayefele to contest the next governorship election of the state.
Impunity must end.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Auladimeji(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2018
GOFRONT:
Ajimobi nor dey shame.......Na only cripple he sabi fight with.
Will you shut up ,So,because he's cripple, Government should overlooks his behavior, he built that FM at the wrong place, It remains Lagos,her Government demolish any building that is in a wrong place

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Auladimeji(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Randy100:
Somebody should tell me the reason for the demolition. Is the house blocking the state road or is the house use to harbour kidnapped people? Untill then I don't want to side any person.
The building was in a wrong place

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by haibe(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:

Whenever this happens, does the government compensate for the demolition? If it was in a wrong place, then its fine to demolish, but I believe there should be compensation

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by BruncleZuma: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by AtikuNetwork: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Vote Ayefele for governor of Oyo 2019.

20 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by helphelp: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by udemzyudex(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2018
This government ehn, anybody can just disobey court orders and nothing will happen.

I fear for our democracy.

8 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Opinionated: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2018
The entire saga is unfortunate.

This guy with political ambition in Oyo state should watch his back.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by adebayo201: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2018
This country ehn.
Where they should be employing labour, they're seriously engaging those doing it. Jeopardizing lives and properties for their own selfish interests. undecided

God will judge them all angry

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by hush15: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Will you shut up ,So,because he's cripple, Government should overlooks his behavior, he built that FM at the wrong place, It remains Lagos,her Government demolish any building that is in a wrong place

It is you that should shutup. The excuse of the government wasnt bevause he built it in the wrong place but because, they complained that he use the premises for something else apart from office complex....

what you dont know, you shut up

According to Ayefele, the building did not contravene any building law because it has the necessary approvals from relevant government agencies. The government’s statement, issued by the Commissioner for Information, Toye Arulogun, said that the submitted building approval for Music House was actually meant for an office complex and not a radio station, and so contravened the Oyo State Physical Planning and Development Control laws, sections 30, 31 and 32 of the Oyo State Physical Planning and Urban Development Law of 2012. According to Arulogun, the submitted approval from Music House deviated from the approved plan which in effect makes the approval null and void because deceitful information was given to the approving authority and also deviation from the approval granted both in construction and use.

https://www.nairaland.com/4679090/demolition-yinka-ayefele-reacts-fresh

Now, somebody has paid government higher for the land and thats the only way for the governor to claim the land. He has refused to say anything concerning the matter. This is what APC government is characterised with whether we admit it or not. Buhari wouldnt have done anything less neway. Useless Government

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by chiedozie198100: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:

That is how ur life will be demolished because it's in the wrong place.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by tayo4ng(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2018
with wat Ajumobi did to OLUBADAN and now YINKA AYEFELE i doubt if he will survive it.

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by lonelydora: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Sometimes you have to lose a battle to win a war. Don't worry Mr. Yinka, God pass them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by adebayo201: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2018

Whenever this happens, does the government compensate for the demolition? If it was in a wrong place, then its fine to demolish, but I believe there should be compensation

They collected tax from the said company oh. Why can't they refuse the tax and charge them to court?? Yeye people.

Mtcheeewwww

18 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by israelmao(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Heartlessness of this government is beyond boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by lascopes(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:

How is that building in a wrong place? several times I take that route towards challenge, pls no grudges sir

17 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by sambrow(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:

You have never make sense for once. E go reach you

20 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by MayhorE(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:

So that's the only building that's in a wrong place abi?

To God is to give verdict.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Sharpshooota: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:

Yoruba Muslims lording it on Yoruba Christians since 1800...but ogbeni shut Up there

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Pictured With Hushpuppi In Dubai / Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' / Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa's New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.