Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

'I Have Resumed', Buhari Writes National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Have Resumed', Buhari Writes National Assembly (280 Views)

FIRS Writes National Assembly, Seeks Exclusive Power On VAT / Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts / Buhari Writes National Assembly, Says I Have Resumed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Have Resumed', Buhari Writes National Assembly by ishola14(m): 5:26am On Aug 20, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a letter to the Senate and the House of Representatives, informing the Federal lawmakers of his resumption for duties as President upon the completion of his 10-day working leave.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Alhaji Garba Shehu, disclosed this in a statement made available to Journalists.READ FULL NEWS AThttp://www.informationlife.tk/2018/08/i-have-resumed-buhari-writes-national.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 'I Have Resumed', Buhari Writes National Assembly by Birdyclear: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2018
Resumed to scatter the little good works Osinbajo did while you were away.........
Re: 'I Have Resumed', Buhari Writes National Assembly by spafu(m): 5:42am On Aug 20, 2018
Resume to continue the untold hardship on Nigerians right? Wait, is it that they don't have buckets in the UK? Why didn't you kick one.?
Re: 'I Have Resumed', Buhari Writes National Assembly by eneji50(m): 5:48am On Aug 20, 2018
Let inec make all those that will vote buhari pay a certain amount before we could vote him, he will still win 2019 election

Buhari is a tsunami no one can stop till 2023,

So wailers should take heart

Tambuwa is a gonner politically!!

@eneji50 say so oooooo!

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Resumed', Buhari Writes National Assembly by Birdyclear: 5:58am On Aug 20, 2018
eneji50:

Let inec make all those that will vote buhari pay a certain amount before we could vote him, he will still win 2019 election

@eneji50 say so oooooo!
Its a pity they're still owing you your last months salary becos you didn't post and defend evil well that's why you have to shouttt so that they can see that you have work and also to remind them with your name that you're still being owed.. My brother support evil and evil will never depart from you, work for evil and the devil will pay evil things to befall you. 30k is not worth the cause you and your co BMCS are bringing upon your generations ..
Re: 'I Have Resumed', Buhari Writes National Assembly by galadima77(m): 6:13am On Aug 20, 2018
eneji50:

@eneji50 say so oooooo!

i go pay sha...
Re: 'I Have Resumed', Buhari Writes National Assembly by Teacher1776(m): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2018
Click "like" if you want him to continue his medical vacation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Special Birthday Sir / Please I Need A Link To Get My National Id Card Faster Please Help If You Know / Tragic!!! Sars Officer Kills Student During Sallah Festivities In Osun State [se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.