Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

TSTV Is Back With Exciting News - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News (48256 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by tenmariner: 6:35am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by WisdomFlakes: 6:37am On Aug 20, 2018
Smh. Trying to use the name of God to mumu Nigerians again abi? Just deliver and drop the stories that touch the heart please.

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Queenext: 6:38am On Aug 20, 2018
I stopped reading immediately I saw "God " as a factor there.

There's God,no doubt,but bringing Him shows tstv isn't serious for once.

Rubbish people

9 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 20, 2018
still running on the sentiments of naive and gullible nigerians with a sense of entitlement to premium tv

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by obaataaokpaewu: 6:41am On Aug 20, 2018
Adding God's name there spoilt eveything. You don't have to drag God into this

8 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by qanda: 6:41am On Aug 20, 2018
Ok
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by omoiyalayi(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2018
If you guys are not showing all Europeans league nothing 4 u

@ least premier League, champions League, FA cup & Callin cup

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by moonraker(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2018
Y all remember when i said that TSTV were scammer??

I was even called a hater.....

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by bluefilm: 6:46am On Aug 20, 2018
Not interested in TSTV anymore.

I am enjoying my DSTV compact 6800 with live premiership soccer entertainment.

And I will continue to do so from now till when the season ends.

TSTV should go an' die.

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by lastempero: 6:47am On Aug 20, 2018
9japrof:
I am a Christian, but when one brings in God into politics and business then he is manipulative and stupid.

When you are planning a business, you should know that whoever was in business before you would not welcome you with open arms, more especially not one with a monopolist market. Tstv never did their homework, there were like a team with the money but not with the experience, not with the technical know how.

Just like APC, they would keep blaming everybody else except themselves and keep making unsubstantiated claims of being persecuted, keep making promises they can't keep.

tstv go get your acts together

I became more careful when I saw Abba father is in control sad

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by adecz: 6:48am On Aug 20, 2018
You shall not call the name of
the Lord, your God in vain.... sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by bizza45: 6:49am On Aug 20, 2018
God punish una, after throwing my machine away u are now here telling me nonsense
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by 99miles(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Nigerians lets support our own, just as glo destroyed mtn monopoly then, I believe tstv will destroy multi choice, dstv monopoly.

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Dwise11(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2018
dingbang:
Well, its not so Bad after all, next time don't launch stuff without actually making sure all your "I"s and Ts are properly observed. I strongly believe the company will still make sales and I would give them a trial.

my dislike for first bank

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Alezy(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2018
I knew dstv with all manner of politician investing will fine back. But it can't last forever

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Ikpongiton: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2018
story for gods

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by phabulux: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2018
9japrof:
I am a Christian, but when one brings in God into politics and business then he is manipulative and stupid.

When you are planning a business, you should know that whoever was in business before you would not welcome you with open arms, more especially not one with a monopolist market. Tstv never did their homework, there were like a team with the money but not with the experience, not with the technical know how.

Just like APC, they would keep blaming everybody else except themselves and keep making unsubstantiated claims of being persecuted, keep making promises they can't keep.

tstv go get your acts together

How does one like a part of a comment and then unlike the rest?

Ba lakaye!
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by DavidEsq(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Iffa maga this man lip and left eye ehn angry

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Thegamingorca(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Useless ceo

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Nlearn: 6:59am On Aug 20, 2018
Nice for your
Web Design and SEO Services

Contact us here

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by seunlayi(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2018
BlueRayDick:
See this man talking about enemies instead of competitors.....Typical Nigerian

See him bringing God into the matter. Smh. Dem tell u say hitv no dey worship God before they were dragged under by intense competition? Yeye dey smell. You for say make Ur competitors provide you with enabling environment for u to flourish na so u can take over their market share. undecided
Maybe you should just be managing a church instead of a business organization

You should try to understand why he moved away from calling them competitors. He prefers to use the word enemy because he believed what they did to him is more than a normal competition in a parallel business. They never wanted the egg to hatch in the first instance.......

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Maxymilliano(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2018
This is purely a business affairs why bringing God into it and blaming imaginary competitors for your undoing ?

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by lezan(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2018
No matter how much they fail I think it is expedient of us to support our own..Americans patronized their products more than any other’s. It would do us great disservice if we join with their foreign enemies to kill them even before they start crawling that way we would be empowering DSTV more to the detriment of our own. With our support they can conquer Africa because we have the market, we should determine the pace.
Let’s be patriotic...we have no other home but here.
God bless Fedral Republic of Nigeria!
God bless TSTV till they can fully stand on their feet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by udemzyudex(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin The joke is on you TSTV

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by JuanDeDios: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Opinionated:
That TSTV has disappointed many Nigerians is not in doubt. However, what is news is the explanation of the company’s management on what has been wrong with it so far and what they are doing to fix things. Next is an open letter to Nigerians by the MD/CEO of TSTV, Dr Bright Echefu:

Source: TSTV is Back with Exciting News

Naming that company TSTV, a name that closely resembles an existing company in the same business, is underhanded. It is a bad idea that creates trust issues for TSTV from day one. Yes, DSTv can sue.
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Never again!

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Fem4luv: 7:05am On Aug 20, 2018
TSTV should have actually prepared themselves for stiff opposition, coming from those that had the monopoly of the Nigerian satellite television and the insignificant few benefiting from their monopoly of power. The way TSTV advertised their brand even when they had not began sale made most Nigerians expectant and they were ready to go for their product at expense of South African Multichoice. This are the kind of initiatives that expected our government to do everything to promote, we can't just allow South Africans to have the monopoly of our markets in Nigeria. Take a look at cheating been perpetrated by MTN, Take a look at Shoprite where you get some products cheaper outside than in there. Look at DSTV increasing the amount of their bouquet with no substantial improvements in the services they provide. For how long are we going to allow other nations to control our market when we can't even do the same in their country. It is high time we had promote our brands here in Nigeria with less regards for that coming from our nation. It should be Nigerians First and any foreign investment in this country should serve the interest of Nigerians satisfactorily

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Fem4luv: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2018
TSTV should have actually prepared themselves for stiff opposition, coming from those that had the monopoly of the Nigerian satellite television and the insignificant few benefiting from their monopoly of power. The way TSTV advertised their brand even when they had not began sale made most Nigerians expectant and they were ready to go for their product at the expense of South African Multichoice. This are the kind of initiatives that expected our government to do everything to promote, we can't just allow South Africans to have the monopoly of our markets in Nigeria. Take a look at cheating been perpetrated by MTN, Take a look at Shoprite where you get some products cheaper outside than in there. Look at DSTV increasing the amount of their bouquet with no substantial improvements in the services they provide. For how long are we going to allow other nations to control our market when we can't even do the same in their country. It is high time we had promote our brands here in Nigeria with less regards for that coming from other nations. It should be Nigerians First and any foreign investment in this country should serve the interest of Nigerians satisfactorily
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by lexy2014: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Teacher1776:

I even thought he was going to end it with "In Jesus name". What i see here is desperation. Candidly, he should just focus on doing things right. Good product markets itself.
I tire oh. I didnt no that God is now in d business of satellite television

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by symbianDON(m): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2018
the downfall of a man isn't the end of his life...it doesn't matter how many times a falls but how many times he can get back on his feet! I believe slowly but surely tstv will get it right. I will stand with a Nigerian brand through thick an thin! welcome back tstv and I hope you get it right this time. Congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2018
When people fail
They blame enemies--- check✔
They promise no to fail again--- check✔
They Include God to whip sentiments---✔

Rubbish! !! angry

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Austeeenxx: 7:11am On Aug 20, 2018
They should take their exciting news and shove it down where the sun does not shine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.