Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

TSTV Is Back With Exciting News - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News (48269 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Bigdeeee:
TSTV = MMM = another igbo people scam!

I love my DSTV. In fact, DSTV can continue to chop my money. Premium subscription till December, will renew again till 2019 December.
DSTV = Value for money kiss
TSTV = Scam undecided
And you want a better Nigeria with this mindset? Disgusting!

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Sojebrand(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2018
ezenwajosh:
TSTV Actually think there's democracy

They think you just open up a competitive company and give your people what they deserve....and have the government support because its OUR OWN but in Nigeria it doesn't work that way....DSTV WI APPROACH THEM GOVERNMENT STUFF THEM WITH DOLLARS AND HAVE THEM FRUSTRATE the company.....despite getting all the license needed and have gotten a go ahead....once they got alert everything with change

WHEN I SAW WHAT IS HAPPENING I KNEW THEY ARE BEING FOUGHT TO DROP OUT THROUGH THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT

When I came back from outside 2years with the intention of not building house and hostels like others do, I decided to build a company generating electricity through solar and then distributing it starting with community...in the city people were complaining NO LIGHT.....HIGH BILLS

I GOT MY LICENSE FROM NERC AND THEY WERE HAPPY ABOUT MY INTENSION....FEW MONTHS LATER INSTALLATION.... WIRINGS....A MONTHS AFTER WE KICK STARTED WITH 18HRS ELECTRICITY DAILY.....IN TWO WEEKS TIME WE WERE GETTING ABOUT 200SUSCRIBERS then more and more

A DISTRIBUTION COMAPNY APPROACHED ME AND I GAVE THEM MY LICENSE

THE NEXT WEEK DEVELOPMENT UNION CAME AND TOLD ME THE PLACE I MADE INSTALLATIONS ARE NOT GOOD I SHOULD REMOVE IT while a got a go ahead order from them before....

The next the distribution company came and told me I shouldn't use the pole.....I mounted a wooden pole because am still running a test on the young business...

Next they said its not serving enough people that we have to close it downtown or I should request for a certificate that it cost around 20million naira

THEN TRUTY I GAVE UP ON NIGERIA

PEOPLE WERE HOPING NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER WHERE AS THEY DON'T KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE TRIED STARTING TO BETTER IT IN A SMALL WAY BUT GOT SHUT DOWN....they want Nigeria to remain primitive

#BIAFREXIT
reading this your post it's heart broken, that's why you see many young brilliant men travelling out to develop countries, cos here in their own country they keep making it hard(the government and your own fellow) please create a post on this forum for people to see how hard it is for start up

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by onyxo76(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2018
abeg carry your wahala dey go jare
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by JuanDeDios: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2018
ObaOloye:

All you people that watch too much suits and law and order. That's a law suit that will eventually become a waste of money. What exactly are they supposed to sue for?? What does Dstv stand for?? Do they have monopoly over the "satellite TV" name?? Is it a registered trade mark??

Haven't you heard of Fstv?? What of banks, do you know how many banks have ....... Bank of Nigeria... Shouldn't CBN sue all of them
You see how one can sound intelligent and still have no point
You're the one watching too much Suits, oga. Did you read where I said it creates trust issues? I won't trust TSTV. Anyway, when you're done going off on a tangent, sounding intelligent and watching Suits, go read the Nigerian case of Niger Chemists v. Nigeria Chemists. Then come back.
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by jarmy: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2018
Sojebrand:
reading this your post it's heart broken, that's why you see many young brilliant men travelling out to develop countries, cos here in their own country they keep making it hard(the government and your own fellow) please create a post on this forum for people to see how hard it is for start up
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by ObaOloye: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2018
JuanDeDios:

You're the one watching too much Suits, oga. Did you read where I said it creates trust issues? I won't trust TSTV. Anyway, when you're done sounding intelligent and watching Suits, go read the Nigerian case of Niger Chemists v. Nigeria Chemists. Then come back.

Oga, I know the case. There's culpability for the confusion between using Niger and Nigeria in the same line of business. So following through was there any confusion about the both of them being Chemists??

It was the wrongest case to bring up. Both Dstv and Tstv are "Satellite TV" providers, so what's the confusion there There's no trust issue whatsoever from the naming no matter how you want to come at it.

Let's do small simple deductive reasoning from your cited case.

Niger Chemists vs Nigeria Chemists
What was the problem, the was establish that the concurrent use of Niger and Nigeria in the same line of business could cause considerable confusion as to who the plaintiff is.

Now
Digital Satellite TV(Dstv) vs. Telecom Satellite TV (Tstv)
Oga, am even going to stop here because further justification is a waste of my time.
If you're a lawyer then be sure there's a case before encouraging people to "sue". Unless you're one of those that encourage people to take on baseless law suits to line your pockets.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by jarmy: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2018
ezenwajosh:

They think you just open up a competitive company and give your people what they deserve....and have the government support because its OUR OWN but in Nigeria it doesn't work that way....DSTV WI APPROACH THEM GOVERNMENT STUFF THEM WITH DOLLARS AND HAVE THEM FRUSTRATE the company.....despite getting all the license needed and have gotten a go ahead....once they got alert everything with change

WHEN I SAW WHAT IS HAPPENING I KNEW THEY ARE BEING FOUGHT TO DROP OUT THROUGH THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT

When I came back from outside 2years with the intention of not building house and hostels like others do, I decided to build a company generating electricity through solar and then distributing it starting with community...in the city people were complaining NO LIGHT.....HIGH BILLS

I GOT MY LICENSE FROM NERC AND THEY WERE HAPPY ABOUT MY INTENSION....FEW MONTHS LATER INSTALLATION.... WIRINGS....A MONTHS AFTER WE KICK STARTED WITH 18HRS ELECTRICITY DAILY.....IN TWO WEEKS TIME WE WERE GETTING ABOUT 200SUSCRIBERS then more and more

A DISTRIBUTION COMAPNY APPROACHED ME AND I GAVE THEM MY LICENSE

THE NEXT WEEK DEVELOPMENT UNION CAME AND TOLD ME THE PLACE I MADE INSTALLATIONS ARE NOT GOOD I SHOULD REMOVE IT while a got a go ahead order from them before....

The next the distribution company came and told me I shouldn't use the pole.....I mounted a wooden pole because am still running a test on the young business...

Next they said its not serving enough people that we have to close it downtown or I should request for a certificate that it cost around 20million naira

THEN TRUTY I GAVE UP ON NIGERIA

PEOPLE WERE HOPING NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER WHERE AS THEY DON'T KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE TRIED STARTING TO BETTER IT IN A SMALL WAY BUT GOT SHUT DOWN....they want Nigeria to remain primitive

#BIAFREXIT

My fellow Nigerian, please don't give up on your dreams. Isaac in the Bible didn't give up, Michael Farade didn't give up, why should you. My advice to you is to be friendly with the community where your company is located. Most of these locals are under educated and only live for today.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by gr8tone: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2018
Make i track am first before commenting
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by ObaOloye: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2018
grossintel:
And you want a better Nigeria with this mindset? Disgusting!

I wanted to say this thing long ago but I felt it not good enough. This country is gone to the wind. Nobody cares about development or bettering our economy our the general well being of all. Sentiments and tribalism is in EVERYTHING. Part of the problem they have is that an Igbo man owns Tstv. Who cares It can be an Ijaw or Nupe man for all I care. We're forgetting how many jobs will be created, what about the supply chain to follow, people that will benefit, families generating more income. Ethnicity and tribalsim, not corruption has finished this country.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by kmaster007: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2018
who go buy dis one
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by ObaOloye: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2018
okokobioko1:
i see these guys like unserious folks in the business world. there is a saying that ( show the world what you intend to do, rather than telling them first.) i rest my case. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You have a very strong point Oga. They should've studies their market well and known the risk. The better play would have been to effectively lobby and buy over key players in government and regulation before their media campaign. Then they'd have been in a better position to contend with the big boys.

They should ask themselves why Mtn wasn't able to stop glo.
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by chical: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
eneji50:

Let inec make all those that will vote buhari pay a certain amount before we could vote him, he will still win 2019 election

Buhari is a tsunami no one can stop till 2023,

So wailers should take heart

Tambuwa is a gonner politically!!

@eneji50 say so oooooo!

Who brought Buhari into this now... You mustn't show your self always
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
jarmy:

My fellow Nigerian, please don't give up on your dreams. Isaac in the Bible didn't give up, Michael Farade didn't give up, why should you. My advice to you is to be friendly with the community where your company is located. Most of these locals are under educated and only live for today.

The locals love the idea....shops was happy....students where even more than happy

The people that's behind the evil IS NIGERIAN government
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by JuanDeDios: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
ObaOloye:

Oga, I know the case. There's culpability for the confusion between using Niger and Nigeria in the same line of business.
Ok.

So following through was there any confusion about the both of them being Chemists??

It was the wrongest case to bring up. Both Dstv and Tstv are "Satellite TV" providers, so what's the confusion there There's no trust issue whatsoever from the naming no matter how you want to come at it.

Let's do small simple deductive reasoning from your cited case.

Niger Chemists vs Nigeria Chemists
What was the problem, the was establish that the concurrent use of Niger and Nigeria in the same line of business could cause considerable confusion as to who the plaintiff is.

Now
Digital Satellite TV(Dstv) vs. Telecom Satellite TV (Tstv)
Oga, am even going to stop here because further justification is a waste of my time.
If you're a lawyer then be sure there's a case before encouraging people to "sue". Unless you're one of those that encourage people to take on baseless law suits to line your pockets.
smiley You should re-read your post.
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
ObaOloye:

I wanted to say this thing long ago but I felt it not good enough. This country is gone to the wind. Nobody cares about development or bettering our economy our the general well being of all. Sentiments and tribalism is in EVERYTHING. Part of the problem they have is that an Igbo man owns Tstv. Who cares It can be an Ijaw or Nupe man for all I care. We're forgetting how many jobs will be created, what about the supply chain to follow, people that will benefit, families generating more income. Ethnicity and tribalsim, not corruption has finished this country.
My brother, when I hear people say we are the once who can fix Nigeria, I wonder who the hell is the We. You mean the youths who are rooted in fraud and encourage corruption. Just look at the boldness on his statement, the rest of the world are moving to better and cheaper technology and we refuse to fight for a better Nigeria and reject corruption. DSTV has monopolized satellite TV, hence killing every rival because Nigeria is corrupt and they can do anything and get away with it. Ntel came and MTN is trying to kill the company. All this has got to stop! Data is very expensive in Nigeria and even at that it's metered. No ISP is offering true cappless data without throttling your speed somehow and they won't tell you. Banks ripping of customers with random charges and we don't care. If anyone still thinks Nigeria can be fixed hmm, it can be but certainly not by this generation. This generation is far worse than the old looters who steal with a pen, we will steal with both pen and technology! Me I'm out of here, least I know a've giving my kids a brighter future with limitless opportunities.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by ObaOloye: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
grossintel:
My brother, when I hear people say we are the once who can fix Nigeria, I wonder who the hell is the We. You mean the youths who are rooted in fraud and encourage corruption. Just look at the boldness on his statement, the rest of the world are moving to better and cheaper technology and we refuse to fight for a better Nigeria and reject corruption. DSTV has monopolized satellite TV, hence killing every rival because Nigeria is corrupt and they can do anything and get away with it. Ntel came and MTN is trying to kill the company. All this has got to stop! Data is very expensive in Nigeria and even at that it's metered. No ISP is offering true cappless data without throttling your speed somehow and they won't tell you. Banks ripping of customers with random charges and we don't care. If anyone still thinks Nigeria can be fixed hmm, it can be but certainly not by this generation. This generation is far worse than the old looters who steal with a pen, we will steal with both pen and technology! Me I'm out of here, least I know a've giving my kids a brighter future with limitless opportunities.

Its is sad because the older generation hated one another silently and were crafty about it. We're brazen with our hate and we're supposed to be more enlightened. Even people who wanted to change things have been stifled out of opportunities or office. The only resort then becomes selfishness. The idea is this, the more life becomes easier for the general populace, the less demand for lobbyists and corrupt enrichment of the elite. They stand to gain more by this country going to shit than getting better. You've tried for your children. There's no hope for this country, I may need to follow through like you and do the same.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by boyjo: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
midolian:
Never again angry

hahaha grin
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by odizeey(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Bros, those things u mentioned are things market leaders do. Those are things market leaders do to keep their market share. Once u see someone as a potential threat to Ur continued profitability, u move against them in anu possible way within the ambit of the law. These includes sponsoring bad PR against Ur competitors.

Theres no enemy anywhere, if he's looking for enemy then he should look into the mirror. They didn't do their homework well
I'm not sure most of you accusing tstv are in Nigeria. do u know how many politicians are getting cash from dstv. get your facts right bros
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by odizeey(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
ezenwajosh:

When ur moma is feeding you.....

They think you just open up a competitive company and give your people what they deserve....and have the government support because its OUR OWN but in Nigeria it doesn't work that way....DSTV WI APPROACH THEM GOVERNMENT STUFF THEM WITH DOLLARS AND HAVE THEM FRUSTRATE the company
I'm telling you. We can't move forward if we continue like this. see how dey want to kill innoson. I taya for this country
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by odizeey(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sage7:

Bro, you are being applauded for your comment but try not to belittle God.

Why can't we put God in business or politics? As a Christian that you are, I'd admonish you not to blaspheme. He created all.

TSTV had their mistakes, don't allow anyone or anything allow you rule out the God-factor.

Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am. He has his reasons for putting God in those lines.

Much love bro!
you spoke my mind. how can I not call God in my business. Arab wen no dey separate Allah from their whole life nko.
there was a day in the bank a big costumer an Indian came. the time for pray met him in the bank, baba said they should find place for him to pray. they had to tell all DSE's to excuse him.
we Christians are ashamed of our God. we hardly help ourselves wen we get to the top that's why we have problems with corrupt people at the top
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by odizeey(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
ezenwajosh:

A DISTRIBUTION COMAPNY STARTED PANICKING THEY APPROACHED ME TO TRY AND FRUSTRATE THE BUSINESS BECAUSE ONE OF THEIR WORKER ALREADY TOLD ME THE OGAS AT THEIR OFFICE ARE DISCUSSING THIS MY NEW IDEA AND MIGHT SHUT ME DOWN....WHEN THEY APROACHED ME I SHOWED THEM HOW THE DOCUMENTS I GOT FROM NERC(NATIONAL ELECTRICITY REGULARLY COMISSION) THE WERE DISAPPOINTED

THE NEXT WEEK DEVELOPMENT UNION CAME AND TOLD ME THE PLACE I MADE INSTALLATIONS ARE NOT GOOD WHICH IS IN A PLOT OF LAND I RENTED AND MOUNTED THE SOLAR PANELS I SHOULD REMOVE IT BUT AT FIRST BEFORE IS STARTED THEY WHERE THE ONES THAT GAVE ME THE GO AHEAD....BUT I KNOW MONEY HAS EXCHANGE HANDS FROM DISTRIBUTION COMPANY

The next the distribution company came and told me I shouldn't use thei pole but my license clearly gave me access to use the government installed poles.... I said ok and mounted mounted my own wooden poles because am still running a test on the young business...

Next they said its not serving enough people that i have to close it down or I should request for a DISTRIBUTION CERTIFICATE FROM NERC that it cost around 20million naira

But the electricity am venerating does not require THE CERTIFICATE

THEN TRUTY I GAVE UP ON NIGERIA GOVERNMENT

PEOPLE WERE HOPING NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER WHERE AS THEY DON'T KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE TRIED STARTING TO BETTER IT IN A SMALL WAY BUT GOT SHUT DOWN....they want Nigeria to remain primitive so they can continue milking it.

#BIAFREXIT

that's the problem. and the people you want to help don't want help. as for me I'm planning on a global brand I can't be limited by Nigeria
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by odizeey(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
talkaholicbook:
Business is tough trust me and you can't do nada without money.

As long as TSTV is not able to outbid DSTV in the rights bargain, they will remain in a limbo.

ABBA FATHER helps those who help themselves. I know it's not easy, but the redemption we seek from the hands of these South africans who've been running our pocket dry will only come from serious minded business men.

Before I end my rant... let me ask you a question. Do you know that with the right team, finance and planning, you can compete and outrun a competitor.

For instance, the company I work; VISHA is planning to compete with Instagram.

I know it's a huge dream, but it can be achieved. Do you wish to know more about VISHA?
how serious do you want them to be. Hitv was serious. Nigerians need to tell themselves that we are tired. we are not tired yet.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by BlueRayDick: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
odizeey:
I'm not sure most of you accusing tstv are in Nigeria. do u know how many politicians are getting cash from dstv. get your facts right bros

What exactly are you trying to say? Is Coca-Cola not enjoying monopoly before 7up came into the Nigerian market? Do you know Awolowo family even owns huge shares in Coca-Cola?. With all the market share Coca-Cola had and the influence of Awolowo family, 7up came into the market and are still waxing stronger today....In fact more entrants are coming into the market.

If it's politicians backing dstv nothing stops tstv from getting politicians to turn them into cash cow. Àbi u think making it in the business world is just about thinking of imaginary enemies?.

They already know who their major competitor is, they should do their homework and leave God out of their palava
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by odizeey(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlueRayDick:

What exactly are you trying to say? Is Coca-Cola not enjoying monopoly before 7up came into the Nigerian market? Do you know Awolowo family even owns huge shares in Coca-Cola?. With all the market share Coca-Cola had and the influence of Awolowo family, 7up came into the market and are still waxing stronger today....In fact more entrants are coming into the market.

If it's politicians backing dstv nothing stops tstv from getting politicians to turn them into cash cow. Àbi u think making it in the business world is just about thinking of imaginary enemies?.

They already know who their major competitor is, they should do their homework and leave God out of their palava
you sound as if 7up came to Nigeria as a start up.
tstv is just starting up.
its a pity Nigerians can't support its own. see we are waiting for quality before we support. Can't we kick dstv out?. can't we speak as one in Nigeria?
if we refuse to watch dstv for a year in protest will we die?
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Duru009(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
TSTV has come to stay, its just a matter of time !
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by BlueRayDick: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
odizeey:
you sound as if 7up came to Nigeria as a start up.
tstv is just starting up.
its a pity Nigerians can't support its own. see we are waiting for quality before we support. Can't we kick dstv out?. can't we speak as one in Nigeria?
if we refuse to watch dstv for a year in protest will we die?

OK.....did glo not start as a start up? Did they not succeed?

When u say we, who exactly are u referring to?
As a consumer am all about the utility I derive from a product I paid for. I will only leave my current supplier if the new one offers me something better.

For the records tstv claimed they got right to broadcast premiership and and other major league matches tru bein sports, yet the same network came out to deny this fact.

Do u expect any consumer to take them serious after this?
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by odizeey(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlueRayDick:

OK.....did glo not start as a start up? Did they not succeed?

When u say we, who exactly are u referring to?
As a consumer am all about the utility I derive from a product I paid for. I will only leave my current supplier if the new one offers me something better.

For the records tstv claimed they got right to broadcast premiership and and other major league matches tru bein sports, yet the same network came out to deny this fact.

Do u expect any consumer to take them serious after this?
OK o
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is what is good for the sender.

Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by ayexcel100(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
come for ur dstv and gotv from 1k upward
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by biggy26: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
9japrof:
I am a Christian, but when one brings in God into politics and business then he is manipulative and stupid.

When you are planning a business, you should know that whoever was in business before you would not welcome you with open arms, more especially not one with a monopolist market. Tstv never did their homework, there were like a team with the money but not with the experience, not with the technical know how.

Just like APC, they would keep blaming everybody else except themselves and keep making unsubstantiated claims of being persecuted, keep making promises they can't keep.

tstv go get your acts together
Calm down. Did you not hear him talk about their mistake? Yes, more due diligence should have been done, but life just like biz has its learning curves.
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Fem4luv:
TSTV should have actually prepared themselves for stiff opposition, coming from those that had the monopoly of the Nigerian satellite television and the insignificant few benefiting from their monopoly of power. The way TSTV advertised their brand even when they had not began sale made most Nigerians expectant and they were ready to go for their product at the expense of South African Multichoice. This are the kind of initiatives that expected our government to do everything to promote, we can't just allow South Africans to have the monopoly of our markets in Nigeria. Take a look at cheating been perpetrated by MTN, Take a look at Shoprite where you get some products cheaper outside than in there. Look at DSTV increasing the amount of their bouquet with no substantial improvements in the services they provide. For how long are we going to allow other nations to control our market when we can't even do the same in their country. It is high time we had promote our brands here in Nigeria with less regards for that coming from other nations. It should be Nigerians First and any foreign investment in this country should serve the interest of Nigerians satisfactorily

i stand with TSTV on this one...the end justifies the means... he may have failed on his first attempt but he will surely come out of this... enough of people bad mouthing him..he took the step and dare to excel where others sees only roadblock...he is a fighter and i must must commend him for this..remember thomas edison..he failed many times before he got the electric bulb(filament) to work .
TSTv is gonna succeed...
this i believe(hillsong worship)
Re: TSTV Is Back With Exciting News by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2018
odizeey:
I'm telling you. We can't move forward if we continue like this. see how dey want to kill innoson. I taya for this country

Xatly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First / Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.