Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport (26114 Views)

Abdulrazaq, Saraki’s Supporters Clash At Eid Ground / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by deebsman1(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Kwara the battle ground for 2019, as it was in 2003 so it's going to be in 2019
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by adebayo201: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2018
Pavore9:
Well that is where they eat from
Invariably, they've sold their senses... There's a country indeed
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Abeyjide: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
But they said Saraki has monopoly of Kwara's politics.
Maybe all Kwarans needed all along was a stronger force to challenge the status quo.

Interesting days are ahead.

you are right.
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Lumig: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2018
brexit:
NO PRESIDENT OF ANY NATION HAS EMERGED AFTER LOSING AN AMOUNT OF CONFIDENCE FROM THE CITIZENRY,SARAKI HAS LOST BEFORE THIS ELECTION AND PDP WILL BE FOOLISH TO GIVE A MAN THAT WAS INSTRUMENTAL TO THEIR FAILURE IN 2015,THEY WILL STILL FAIL IF THEY DO.IT COULD ALSO BE HIS PLANS WITH APC SO THAT PDP WILL FAIL AGAIN,THERE IS NOTHING SARAKI CANNOT DO IN POLITICS,PDP BEWARE
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by ewenla7: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2018
idiots
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by amhot: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Pls beware of the online fraud called MTN Yellow Gift where they Will ask you to send a particular recharge card to a certain number, for your account to be recharged with data and credit for calls. It is a FRAUD. Don't be a victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Bitterleafsoup: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
kwara politics is affecting nigerians their son devil incarnate ,crude betrayal have the causing pain and death to nigerians sinces the days of Sgbn and intercontinental banks e..t.c
their son ruin 3 banks that left so many nigerians in pains and death
he confined well to do families to abject poverty
Which politicians in office is not doing or have done the above? We keep taking rubbish...
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by nurusystem(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70438000:
The environment was calm until female supporters of Saraki started singing the praises of the Senate President. While they sang and danced, Buhari supporters who were mainly youths, with their brooms suddenly erupted into a shout of Sai Baba. They sang loudly, raising their brooms as they eulogised Buhari while the Saraki supporters, especially women, tried to out-do them.

Lol wink cheesy .
This is funny!
Una don chop belleful abi?!

Meanwhile,
Sai Baba we know , we don't shout.
We only comment and go in Peace and if wailers bring it on, we peacefully and maturely ignore and jump am Pass (as PMB taught us!).
Our Baba Buhari is a gentle man, not a tout!
God bless you Daddy! wink

god bless you guys and gals
Sai baba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Dollabiz: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2018
ohh
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2018
nurusystem:

god bless you guys and gals
Sai baba
Sai Buhari.
God bless you too bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by rottennaija(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2018
jumper524:
I still cant imagine saraki still having supporters..
Thatguy don use poverty relegate the sense of some kwaralites..

If you want to radicalize people, keep them hungry and then feed them. They won't remember being kept then hungry, but will remember who feed them.
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by ChrisIntegral(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2018
You see their life!! Jobless people.
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Pavore9: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2018
adebayo201:
Invariably, they've sold their senses... There's a country indeed

Have them mired in material and mental poverty then you have control over their senses.
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by ORIENTATION101: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Which politicians in office is not doing or have done the above? We keep taking rubbish...
until you name a politician the rob millions nigerians of their savings and eventually crumble 3 new generation banks because of greed saraki remains devil incarnate .
politicians loot from the state or federal treasury not from masses deep savings to the extent of ruining the banks.
if all politicans should behave like saraki then nigerian banks will cease to exist.we all go back to conventional way of savings and borrowings

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Eponyeeboz: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Bro, an elder told me some months back when i was complaining about Kwara's slavery to the Sarakis...

That we are still SAYING we are tired, but not yet SHOWING it.

The educated and the elites are tired but they are the ones usually too "posh" to queue for hours and vote.

BUT, truly, with federal might behind his opponents, he won't find it easy at all.

The only problem the Opposition would have is the same Buhari's opponents too have -lack of unity. Na everyone wan chop President / Governor.

If an APC candidate becomes Governor, Saraki knows it - jail term awaits.

We will see if Bukola would come for Sallah. The security would be very tight because THEY are waiting for him - to stone him grin

Lol
Kwarans no get joy. Always stoning Abdulfatah like a dog, they now want to extend the treatment to Omo Oloye.

For APC, I really hope they get their acts right together. People are tired of Saraki and the Governor. However, Saraki has solid structures on ground.

The kind of leadership APC provides at the state level matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Eponyeeboz: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
How does kwara politics affect the nation?

The most senior elected opposition party member in Nigeria is from Kwara. If you don't know the importance of the Senate President's constituency, you shouldn't be commenting in the politics section.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by azlad2010(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2018
jumper524:
I still cant imagine saraki still having supporters..
Thatguy don use poverty relegate the sense of some kwaralites..
true talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by bakila: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2018
walchezi:
Politicians with the likes of Buhari surely don’t come any smarter than Saraki. His knowledge of the game could become his Achilles heel in the long run, but his political nous is so underrated, it's mind boggling.
Why bother when someone's achilles heel will eventual pain him, when he puts his feet in a waterloo.
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Bitterleafsoup: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
until you name a politician the rob millions nigerians of their savings and eventually crumble 3 new generation banks because of greed saraki remains devil incarnate .
politicians loot from the state or federal treasury not from masses deep savings to the extent of ruining the banks.
if all politicans should behave like saraki then nigerian banks will cease to exist.we all go back to conventional way of savings and borrowings
cry
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Bitterleafsoup: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

The most senior elected opposition party member in Nigeria is from Kwara. If you don't know the importance of the Senate President's constituency, you shouldn't be commenting in the politics section.
Okay and he is from there, I am not he has done nothing in his lifetime to show me he is a great leader or even an ok leader. Just another ruler, that's all we are use to. Rule over the mumu masses while we argue about stupid partisanship.
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by bakila: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
There is no politician who has stolen billions from our Jay Jay Okocha. That stealing by Saraki from Okocha's hard earned football-sweat money, via SGBN makes him unique.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Eponyeeboz: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Okay and he is from there, I am not he has done nothing in his lifetime to show me he is a great leader or even an ok leader. Just another ruler, that's all we are use to. Rule over the mumu masses while we argue about stupid partisanship.

I get your point and I agree with you.

There's a mistake which we shouldn't make which our parents made: leaving politics to idiots, criminals and riff-raffs.

We are better placed to make sensible changes and improvements than the blockheads presently in politics. If we don't get involved, it is these criminal riff-raffs who would keep deciding for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by NairaMaster1(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2018
Donald95:

Brother nothing concerns cross river state with northern youth madness

Thank you.

I stopped where the OP said " the supporters of Buhari are mainly youths "

Did he mean the Lazy youths?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by mu2sa2: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
But they said Saraki has monopoly of Kwara's politics.
Maybe all Kwarans needed all along was a stronger force to challenge the status quo.

Interesting days are ahead.
Exactly.
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by senatordave1(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Thank you.

I stopped where the OP said " the supporters of Buhari are mainly youths "

Did he mean the Lazy youths?
This are signs that saraki is gradually losing kwara.wont be surprised if apc win here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by fk001(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Bro, an elder told me some months back when i was complaining about Kwara's slavery to the Sarakis...

The educated and the elites are tired but they are the ones usually too "posh" to queue for hours and vote.

BUT, truly, with federal might behind his opponents, he won't find it easy at all.

The only problem the Opposition would have is the same Buhari's opponents too have -lack of unity. Na everyone wan chop President / Governor.

We will see if Bukola would come for Sallah. The security would be very tight because THEY are waiting for him - to stone him grin

Lol your Moniker and your message are totally two different things.

Abi you don decamp your soul leave your body cheesy grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by gotnel: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2018
Bukola Saraki is fighting the real political battle of his life.
With what is going on the street of Kwara cities and towns, Saraki is a goner .
Many of his ardent followers are beginning to think twice and asking questions about what has been their gained from him.
At federal level, once he loses his position as the president of Senate, he will become an ordinary politician without much to write about.
I hope Saraki is not outsmarting himself this time around.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Caseless: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2018
Donald95:

Brother nothing concerns cross river state with northern youth madness
he's talking about state created alongside kwara state. You people don't read.
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Donald95(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2018
Caseless:
he's talking about state created alongside kwara state. You people don't read.

Did your President go to school?
Re: Buhari, Saraki Supporters In Shouting Match At Ilorin Airport by Splendidsun: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2018
SarakiBukola:

The probability that stoning might occur is very high, my dad already said we might not pray at the main eid praying ground because the last time stoning occur we almost lost my 8years old cousin at the praying ground but was later found anyway.

Security will be so tight that's for sure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? / Nwobodo’s Son’s Corpse Missing, Burial Postponed / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.