Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) (41004 Views)

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji was pictured in a rare moment her baby was kicking her stomach when she was taking pictures.

She wrote:

"Looks like J will hate publicity...��. Was taking pics for the gram and he began to kick the shit out of me like he was saying, 'mama, can you freaking stop! Enough already!' ���. And the whole thing was captured. Lol. Swipe to see my pain.."

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/linda-ikeji-pictured-in-rare-moment-her.html

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Baby J..Nigerian Ronaldo soon come grin

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/linda-ikeji-pictured-in-rare-moment-her.html

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2018
Evil Linda

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmmm, na she be the first person to get belle................
All for attention

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Exwizard: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2018
Her baby kicking or she missed d1ck?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by robinso01(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2018
all for show off,but to be sincere, this woman pregnant is being over hype,na she go first get pregnant?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by loverboys: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2018
eyaaa

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Ovems(f): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2018
A baby's kick won't cause that kind of reaction. A baby turning however ............. but then her hand won't be on the chair then, it will be on her tummy. But then again, every pregnancy is different.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2018
third pic=> orgasm face

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Odiegwu, Odiegwu! How many African women get strength 2 rock heels in heavy pregnancy like dis? she is decieving herself as d@ does not look like live baby bump. Na who never carry pragnacy b4 she go kid. no single fat on her face & body 2 show d@ she is pregnant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Waakanda: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2018
"Okocha" on the way cool

4 CV Samples written by an HR Expert (Must See): www..com/cv-samples

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Benbisco(f): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2018
newdawn2017:
Odiegwu, Odiegwu! How many African women get strength 2 rock heels in heavy pregnancy like dis? she is decieving herself as d@ does not look like live baby bump. Na who never carry pragnacy b4 she go kid. no single fat on her face & body 2 show d@ she is pregnant.

This her pregnancy is really overhyped! Abeg make she do born make we rest.

The high heeled shoes are just for the photo, small fat enter her body small sha, but in all make she do born Abeg.

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2018
Holy Mary pregnancy
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

what if it's fibroid
Check out my Instagram @WahalaDeyHere

grin
nairavsdollars:
Holy Mary pregnancy
wonlasewonimi:
Useless drama queen

Benbisco:

This her pregnancy is really overhyped! Abeg make she do born make we rest.

The high heeled shoes are just for the photo, small fat enter her body small sha, but in all make she do born Abeg.

newdawn2017:
robinso01:
all for show off,but to be sincere, this woman pregnant is being over hype,na she go first get pregnant?

Olalan:
Hmmmm, na she be the first person to get belle................
All for attention

See them useles Nigerian youths, all u know is carry phone rant online and hate on someone success.
Can't use ur brain to think something more productive.
The lady is doing well for herself why y'all are here hating and choking for nothing..
RUBBISH.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2018
Useless drama queen

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2018
cheesy

I know some enemies of progress will start getting all worked up.I hate jealous people.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by HypocriticalMod: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2018
How will her face put food on our table? I'm tired of seeing news on this woman and her pregnancy like as if she is virgin Mary undecided
Op take your yeye news and gerrarahia!
[img]https://media1./images/1f3501c378c13d1ad4189f149f89716d/tenor.gif?itemid=7962806[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Donlamzy(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2018
This babe is a comedian
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by seyigiggle: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2018
this na pose kicking na
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2018
She can scream in good orgasm
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2018
grin her reaction seems more like a big mandigo preek entering her pvssy

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by 1miccza: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2018
Lubbish a.k.a Rubbish
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by flyca: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2018
Linda is a hypocrite!
Laura is a liar!
Pek is a lazy yoot!
Their parents has been bought off!
The Ikeji family are not good societal models.
Stop robbing this pregnacy on our faces!
Their is nothing moral about it!

Linda knew she was not celebate but was going from school to school last year deceiving young girls. Where is the father of the baby? Where is the marriage? Babe engaged herself to save face!

I used to like and deeply admire Linda but she disgusts me these days.

Note: You must be intelligent if you must quote me.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
So, the kicking baby told the camera man to get set snap shot?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by deepwater(f): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
Look at

What nonsense on a Monday morning bikonu
Na she first get belle?
Abi na Jesus she wan born.
Enough about glorifying these people please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Standardcosting(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
flyca:
Linda is a hypocrite!
Laura is a liar!
Pek is a lazy yoot!
Their parents has been bought off!
The Ikeji family are not good societal models.
Stop robbing this pregnacy on our faces!

You must be intelligent if you must quote me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Ejiod(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
I can't really understand this shit!!!! Who the Bleep is the man responsible for this pregnancy..
Can't the man be an Alpha male for once..
This is just pathetic... I bet all this drama will end one day...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Joemetry(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2018
So all she does is to help Seun get traffic with her maternity stories.

When hope comes to those people deem hopeless.

GOD PASS THEM...
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome / Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.