Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat (19838 Views)

Cost Of Foundation For 4 Flats (one Storey) In Abuja 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Cost Of Foundation For Five Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2010
What is the cost of doing foundation for 3 bedroom flat
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by reka(m): 6:40am On Jun 25, 2010
cost of foundation for a 3bedroom flat, its not that much , let me break it down for you, you going to need about 300 to 500 blocks mainly 9inches block@120naira max per 1, for a very strong foundation and lets say 10bags of cement @1650naira , then you gonna need a gravel, maybe you should get a tipper load because you still going to need it later and the labour with the bricklayer. you should consider the Omo oniles too if you have them around, you cant do without them if you are building in Lagos,
so, lets say with about 150thousand to 200 you can get a solid foundation with some change still with you,

you can call on me for any other info that could help you,
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by okenwa(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2010
N2,089,900:00k only
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by jfking2005(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2010
@Reka, you dey try jare my bro, i go holla you soonest

@Okenwa, na on top of water you want build the foundation?? or na the total cost of the building be that

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2010
Nice thread . . . . Keep it up guys

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by samaru: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
poster,
just have about 250,000-300,000 including omonile fee though depends on the area in where i am building mine toll-gate sango omonile's fee is 40,000.I bought about 15 bags of cement at 1650,gravel 22k,sand 15.Just budget 300,000 including omonile's fee and do have it at the back of your mind that you might encountered different factions of omonile.I paid 40k for the olders ones 5k to another one.
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2010
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by jot01(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2010
Yes, I am happy with the page. Am also having a project similar to this and it has not been finalised yet to know how much was spent but i think it will be close to 200-300k. 3bedroom Bungalow tho.

Nice one people.

God Bless
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by pete(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
This is very interesting. I have had two projects running concurrently in Nigeria and one just can't get enough

information. One threader who seems to be a professional had opined that, its better to have your design ready

before seeking actual cost, hence you're faced with unwarranted/unplanned cost at the middle of the project. I

think that is very true.
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by pete(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2010
This is been mentioned in this forum before, but I'm tempted to ask again, why is it that, all or the most common rental structure in Nigeria is the four family 2 or 3 bedroom apartments? Usually, two flats upstairs and 2 downstairs?

Has anyone seen designs that looks like a one family residential place-outside-but actually holds 8 families.apartments 3 bedrooms each? This is common in the UK and the USA.

Now, my questions to the pros. in the forum, would getting building plan approval from Alausa be feasible for a project that that? or it really has to be the usuall conventional style?

If yes, what do you think-roughly- would be the cost for the foundation? I mean if the structure sits on a two plot of land. I wise and convincing answer could earn you/your company a contract here, I kid you not
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by pete(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
Here is a sample picture, hope this works, this is 8 apartments. It could pass for a one family mansion. I know this is not common in Naija and its Western and all that, its just a sample an idea of what I mean,

Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by rydeorsail(m): 5:07am On Jul 03, 2010
anybody have the idea of how much its going to cost for obtaining all the necesary papers for a piece of land in Ogun state(SURVEY,bUILDING PLAN APPROVER,converyances etc)
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by oduz: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2010
rydeorsail:

anybody have the idea of how much its going to cost for obtaining all the necesary papers for a piece of land in Ogun state(SURVEY,bUILDING PLAN APPROVER,converyances etc)

Survey is about N70k average, details depends on site conditions, building plan approval depends on size of building design see our past postings for more details
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by jitolala(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2010
@reka,ar u joking or very serious?have u built a house before?from ur analysis,I do not think such a house will stand eeeh.Do ur calculation again.
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by snowdrops(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2010
pete:

Here is a sample picture, hope this works, this is 8 apartments. It could pass for a one family mansion. I know this is not common in Naija and its Western and all that, its just a sample an idea of what I mean,
The problem i forsee here will be ventilation. Nigerian houses are designed to be spacious to combat this problem as you know it can be boiling when the sun is up
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by oluwabamis(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2010
I think 1.5 mil is close to a realistic estimate. I have spent about 600k on 2 bdrm flat so far and still counting. 300k? fogeraboutit
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by bigfatng01: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
miniflat to rent ebute metta 150k x 3 yrs call 080-2368- 2532
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by mavericky(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2016
reka:
cost of foundation for a 3bedroom flat, its not that much , let me break it down for you, you going to need about 300 to 500 blocks mainly 9inches block@120naira max per 1, for a very strong foundation and lets say 10bags of cement @1650naira , then you gonna need a gravel, maybe you should get a tipper load because you still going to need it later and the labour with the bricklayer. you should consider the Omo oniles too if you have them around, you cant do without them if you are building in Lagos,
so, lets say with about 150thousand to 200 you can get a solid foundation with some change still with you,

the land in particular is at the gwagwalada area of abuja. any specific advice?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by thankgodsun: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2016
jfking2005:
@Reka, you dey try jare my bro, i go holla you soonest

@Okenwa, na on top of water you want build the foundation?? or na the total cost of the building be that
Re: Cost Of Foundation For 3 Br Flat by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 15, 2018
You just made my day bro..... Thanks
reka:

(1) (Reply)

Three Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Abia State / Lagos Issues Seven-day Ultimatum To Illegal Structure Owners In Lekki, Other Are / 25 Signs Of A Fraudulent Real Estate Company And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.