Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? (6616 Views)

How To Touch A Woman To Make Her Cum Faster. A Lot Of Guys Don't Know This!. / Men Touch A Curvy Lady Big Boos Untop A Bike She Remove Her Bra Instead Of Shout / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by slysinzu(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2018
Yes he can.

But, he has to follow certain guidelines.

CONSENT

Consent should be taken. Usually a verbal consent is fine, but if the doctor is too defensive, he might take a written consent.

And the consent part is required even when a male doctor is examining the private parts of a male patient. And by consent, it means informed consent. The doctor should briefly tell the patient what he is going to do, then wait for consent, and then proceed with the procedure, if affirmative.

If at any scenario, any patient willingly refuses any form of medical advice, then this fact should be mentioned in written, with a signature of the patient and his relatives to attest the refusal. It is important, so that the doctor may not land into any legal issue.

Also, the consent should be valid. Usually, minors(below age 18 years) cannot give consent, and the consent is to be taken from their guardians. But, as far as I know, consent for a private part examination can be given by any person above the age of 12 years.

Any person, deemed mentally unfit by a competent authority, is also deemed unfit to provide a valid consent, and hence such consent needs to be given by the patients guardian.

FEMALE ATTENDANT/CHAPERONE

A male doctor should keep a female attendant alongside with him, while he examines the female patient. The female attendant is necessary due to legal and cultural issues. Legal, because a Doctor might be sued for professional misconduct, and a lack of female attendant goes against him. Cultural, because two people alone in a closed room, one male and another female, not blood related, is considered culturally inappropriate by many.

The female attendant too should be of valid age and sound mind.

PRIVACY

Such a private examination requires privacy. Sadly, this is the most neglected part. The patient needs to be comfortable while he/she is being examined. But, here in Indian Public Hospital settings, privacy is hard to find. Mainly because of overflow of patients and lack of proper infrastructure. Examintaion rooms are either absent, or limited. Same is the case with screens/curtains. The screens/ curtains even if available, are generally inadequate, with less than the desired length and peep holes in some of them.

If the patient requests for a female doctor, one can heed to such a request, if a female doctor is available.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by Asquare84(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2018
informative
Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by Babiod: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2018
I agree to some point,what about all these urologist,koko be say make no illness happen to one that will one wouldn't care whether a male doctor is touching one's privates'
Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by Uglymugg: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2018
I do it all the time and I'm not even a doctor...

6 Likes

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by MeeLan: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2018
male doctors take advantage of women all the time, all in the name of antenatal or labour they finger the hell outa the ladies. some women even like it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by loverboys: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
ISSOKAY NAH wink
Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by megareal: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
How many Nigerian Drs. working in public hospitals obtain permission from their patient?

Pregnant women suffer the most as I heard. Everyday 'fingeration' in the name of examination. A lady even told me some of them will be abusing the women and commanding them to either lie down and be examined or get the fcck off.

Private hospitals maintain some sanity. Mostly scans till delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by sacramento1212: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
megareal:
How many Nigerian Drs. working in public hospitals obtain permission from their patient?

Pregnant women suffer the most as I heard. Everyday 'fingeration' in the name of examination. A lady even told me some of them will be abusing the women and commanding them to either lie down and be examined or get the fcck off.

Private hospitals maintain some sanity. Mostly scans till delivery.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by Nightmareo07: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
MeeLan:
male doctors take advantage of women all the time, all in the name of antenatal or labour they finger the hell outa the ladies. some women even like it.

That's why I can't have a male doctors for my wife delivery.
Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by Macopol01(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
MeeLan:

2 Likes

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by Burgerlomo: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Uglymugg:

2 Likes

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by 99miles(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
hmm
Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by Jadoskii(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by Jadoskii(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
The same way a doctor is indifferent to a patient's death so is he to a woman's vagina(he has seen so much of it that it doesn't move him).some az even seen a lot of vaginas to haunt dem in their dreams,in short you should pity them sometimes coz some of what they see is unpleasant to the eyes and nose hence the use of face mask...yes there r bad eggs(as there are in every organization)....what they see is just any other opening like (ear,mouth).....so it is basically normal nd if d woman does not feel comfy she fit refuse the procedure and ask for another doctor.....simple...some lecturers demand sex to award female students good grades not all..some interviewers sleep with interviewees promising then lucrative offers in return not all......so it's just the profession ...don't witch hunt...

4 Likes

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by KingTom(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jadoskii:
The same way a doctor is indifferent to a patient's death so is he to a woman's vagina(he has seen so much of it that it doesn't move him).some az even seen a lot of vaginas to haunt dem in their dreams,in short you should pity them sometimes coz some of what they see is unpleasant to the eyes and nose hence the use of face mask...yes there r bad eggs(as there are in every organization)....what they see is just any other opening like (ear,mouth).....so it is basically normal nd if d woman does not feel comfy she fit refuse the procedure and ask for another doctor.....simple...some lecturers demand sex to award female students good grades not all..some interviewers sleep with interviewees promising then lucrative offers in return not all......so it's just the profession ...don't witch hunt...
Thank you for this insightful post grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by ikemesit4477: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nightmareo07:

so in the absent of a female doctor, I hope you will deliver the baby yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by Nightmareo07: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
ikemesit4477:

Why will a female doctors be absent and male not absent. undecided
I will have my family doctor,
Males for me and females for my wife and daughter..
My dear a lot of doctors are pervs.
Maybe u don't hear stories..
They take advantage of pregnant ladies who are in pain of labour of take the advantage of medical ignorance of the women..

If u no u know..

There is a popular female celeb I won't mention her name that a doctor took advantage of recently while performing operating on her In Lagos Ireland .
Info From a very reliable source
Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by danilmo: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
ikemesit4477:

u have time to reply that guy,
mtcheww...

Tell him to pray im wife no go jam emergency.
vigina wey medic dey dissect at early class in medical school, ll still enter clinic class to see_/ examining the life one..

If I b the doc on duty/call,
tell me that stuff, I don leave u and ur matter go attend to the next patient wey ready..

1 Like

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by doctore212(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Uglymugg:
correct guy. Then most Nairanders are doctors, some even professor in that area grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by doctore212(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nightmareo07:

There is a hospital in Sambisa that all the gynecologist are female and the bills are quite cheap. CS is 5k

1 Like

Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by tiredoflife(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Matter Neva tie wrapper
Wen he tie
Na u go open am beg doctor to shook hand

All dis una nonsense talk no dey tie una
Na who well dey do shakara
No be see and finger him put
And no be him job him dey do
If u get money na him u fit dey choose doctor
If na general hospital
No body go tell u to pull pant wen pain don enter gear seven cool
Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by xcelentattitude(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Uglymugg:

Haaaaaaaaa!
Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by IamPlato(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Uglymugg:

Underage Girls Abi?

Qontinue! undecided
Re: Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? by Uglymugg: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
IamPlato:

Underage Girls Abi?

Qontinue! undecided

Stop telling me about yourself boyo.

(1) (Reply)

Who is chenzen? / Some Sex Drive Killers. / Which One Do You Have???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.