Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Post Deleted - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Deleted (7947 Views)

post deleted due to trolling / [ Post Deleted ] / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Deleted by Evangkatsoulis: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
cococandy:
Who’s the donor that will be found in India?

I’ve seen really heartbreaking videos on Facebook of trafficked people being cut open while they are still alive so that their kidneys can be harvested fresh. I saw one that didn’t let me eat for days. It’s the height of monstrosity.

I know it’s very difficult and different when it’s your person that is suffering. I empathize and wish your mom luck in finding a good match from a humane source (preferably someone in your family).

But please make inquiries and be sure where your donor kidneys are coming from. The high demand for life saving organs has led to so much evil that we all need to do what we can to avoid encouraging the underground black market. Many missing people who haven’t been found today went that way.

Please ma can you send me links to some of those facebook videos?
Re: Post Deleted by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Please ma can you send me links to some of those facebook videos?

Actually it was really horrifying. I messaged Facebook admin to take the ones I saw down. If I have the links, they are at stuff I want to be sharing. I’m sorry
Re: Post Deleted by onatisi(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
engrj:

Donor is not really the problem here but the funds.
If theres no donor, i will donate mine.
i know many people prefer the india option for this kind of transplant but if you can get a cheaper place please try and search .
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
onatisi:

i know many people prefer the india option for this kind of transplant but if you can get a cheaper place please try and search .

Sure I'm also working on that.
Re: Post Deleted by ZUBY77(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Gboliwe:
Zuby77
Luvinghubby
Rad8
Radautoworks
Timifakay
Thebigkendo
Oyb

Please help our brother save his mommy. Nothing is small. Please

Is there any group/someone managing this already?

2 Likes

Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
ZUBY77:

Is there any group/someone managing this already?

No for now sir/ma
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good morning
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nairalanders I greet una oh.

Please kindly remember my mother in your prayers oh pls and kindly assist us with any amount too.
I don dey disturb my state government about the issue too.
God bless you all Amen.
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please you people should help me I'm on my knees begging.
If you know of any blog or foundation that I can pay little money to help me make a public fundraising pls let me know.

Help a brother.
I don't even Know when l this will end.
I have not been able to do anything meaningful again. And I can't watch her die.

Somebody should pls help me.
Any amount will go along way.
Her bank details are:

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.
Re: Post Deleted by euromoney(f): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
go follow @kokunfoundation on instagram and send him a mail or you visit his office. You can also follow @afurugbinfoundation also. I'm sure you'll smile again.

2 Likes

Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 5:26am On Sep 29, 2018
euromoney:
go follow @kokunfoundation on instagram and send him a mail or you visit his office. You can also follow @afurugbinfoundation also. I'm sure you'll smile again.

Thank you ma.
I was at Komun foundation some days ago, they told me they have so many issues like this at hand, however,I can drop my letter and backup details which I did.
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
I don't have strength to make long post.
Concerning my mother's health, I'm here again to plead with you all to kindly assist us with any amount.
Her name is Akhare Flora O. 48, a single mother of one from Edo state. She is a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria.

She was diagnosed of Chronic kidney disease around April this year. She has being going for dialysis once or twice a week and this is very expensive.
She has been advised to go for a kidney transplant either here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or in India.
The needed amount for the transplant in LASUTH is 8 million naira in India is 12 million naira.
What we have left now 71k we spend alot on dialysis, injections, drugs, running of test and hospital bills.
I have added all the necessary documents to backup this story. If there is anything not right be free to ask me any question(s)

PLEASE I'M APPEALING TO EVRYONE TO KINDLY ASSIST US.
In few days from now she will be required to go for another section of dialysis.
This issue is beyond me.
I have not been working again yet bills keeps accumulating.
I have been advised to take her to a good and well equipped private hospital due to the ephemeral services of LASUTH. Consultation fee in one of the private hospital I went to, is 30k just for consultation only. Pls help us I'm not putting it to anyone as an obligation but as an act of assistance pls help.
In one of the photos you will see a tag hanging on my neck that's me at the nation's newspaper office For an interview cus of my mum health issue. I was there by 12pm on Wednesday, I returned home by 6pm then I took my mum to Clinix Healthcare for emergency dialysis over the night we returned on Thursday morning then on Friday I took her to LASUTH for every Friday clinic. On Tuesday next week we are going back. I'm going through a lot pls help me.
Your financial support will go a a long way.
To those who suggested T.B Joshua's, we have gone there twice and we where told there's no special prayer for now.

This is her direct bank details if you want to speak to her let me no I will send you her contact. Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.

Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
At the nation's newspaper office Mushin Lagos

What evidence do you need.
Pls help us.
Any amount of money will go a long way thank you.

Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
PLEASE SAVE A LIFE.
Greetings to you all In Jesus name.
Please Read/Watch, Donate & Reshare.

Madam Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a single mother of one, 48 years old, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria was diagnosed in April 2018 with end-stage renal disease.

Presently, she is going for renal dialysis once or twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

You can help make her dream come alive by donating to fund her transplant expenses estimated at NGN 12,000,000.
If doubt this story kindly contact her son Delight on +2348064945586.
Pls
Declaro's
Akorkor
r231
And nairalanders help a brother in distress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c

See below my conversation with Apollo's Hospital India.

Re: Post Deleted by Lotannad2: 5:48am On Oct 13, 2018
Pls let's help this guy. He has produced all evidences.#1000 in 10,000 places will produce 10m. Please!!!!! Let's help. I understand what he is saying about money. It is when money is available they can start talking abt donor.

5 Likes

Re: Post Deleted by Gboliwe: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
I don't even know who to tag again.
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2018
Lotannad2:
Pls let's help this guy. He has produced all evidences.#1000 in 10,000 places will produce 10m. Please!!!!! Let's help. I understand what he is saying about money. It is when money is available they can start talking abt donor.

Thank you sir/ma.

My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a single mother of one, 48 years old, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria was diagnosed in April 2018 with end-stage renal disease.

Presently, she is going for renal dialysis once or twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

You can help make her dream come alive by donating to fund her transplant expenses estimated at NGN 12,000,000.
If doubt this story kindly contact her son Delight on +23480_6494-5586.

Note any amount you donate will be highly appreciated. No amount of money is too small.

Those of us based abroad and wish to support there is link for GoFundMe below to get details on how to do the donation if you find it difficult to pay into the account provided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life
Earthbound
PUSSYBBQGRILLS
Millenniumlady
Samantha23
femijay8271
NwanyiAwkaetiti
dingbang
placeofallure

Xcelinteriors
Re: Post Deleted by biterkola: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2018
@engrj
You must be going through a lot, sorry.I hope your mother isn't in any pain.

Best of luck sir and thank you for taking such wonderful care of your mother.
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Thanks so much it's enough for dialysis.

Amen.
To your prayers. I'm grateful
Re: Post Deleted by biterkola: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2018
@engrj
Yes,that is it,I hope it will at least be of help.
Please can you kindly unquote me?

Thank you and I wish you and mum all the best.
I will chip in further from time to time and I hope a lot more people get alerted to her plight.

Do take care and send my warmest regards to her.

1 Like

Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good afternoon Nairalanders
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, thank you all for the help so far. My mother is alive today because of you all & the Mercy of God.

Here is an update about my mother Mrs. Akhare Flora O.
Last month I went to my state government house in Edo state to submit letters again. I was able to the get the SSG. & Deputy governor direct contacts I sent him (SSG) a text message with a proper explanations i also call him too after a week he invited me to his office and promised to support us with the sum of N500,000 he sent us the money 3days ago. (Deputy has not respond to my text or call)

With that I was able to clear all my debts, replenished her drugs and there was this food that was introduced to us called diabetaMil though it's expensive but highly nutritional. I do give her erythropoietin injections at home myself cus her blood keep dropping every seconds last week her pcv was 26.6 now it's 20 so I was advised to give her erythropoietin injection every 2days this alone just us N9,600.

It's has been published on the nation's newspaper but there was no response so I have no choice than to return here again to plead for your financial supports. I have written a letter to so many people/organizations I was told to write to Dr. Olukoya of MFM. I will do that before next week. I have attached some screenshots as evidence.

Please sir/ma kindly help me don't give up on my mother pls I'm begging you all. Im very sure my mother will be fine very soon and we surely come back here to appreciate you all.

My mother, Mrs. Akhare Flora O. Needs #12,000,000 for kidney transplant. Pls help us with any amount you can give. Right now she is on dialysis. If you want to verify this case I can give you our house address in Lagos or I can send you copies of all her documents or you can come to Kidney solutions dialysis center 3 Tunde Gafar close off Adeniyi Jones Ikeja we are going there on Tuesday for dialysis for the first time Clinix Healthcare is too expensive.

Thank you and God Almighty will Continue to protect & provide for us all Amen.

Below is her bank details

Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 12:31am On Oct 29, 2018
Here is a photo of me at the government house Edo state. I'm uploading all this cus most people don't believe me so I have no choice but to upload.

Re: Post Deleted by Mizwisdom(f): 5:29am On Oct 29, 2018
The nation news paper wrote N8m try to correct it if you can
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 6:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Mizwisdom:
The nation news paper wrote N8m try to correct it if you can

I couldn't do anything. LASUTH medical report wrote N8m. So they worked with the LASUTH own cus that's was the only report I could provide then. But I have contacted the hospital in India below is a screenshot for evidence.

Re: Post Deleted by Gboliwe: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2018
It's great a newspaper has carried it. Please share the link here.

cc: Seun

Dominique, I think using a reputable newspaper link to place this on home page doesnt go against principles. I mean, we do it for folks who don't use this site. This brother is a member, let's do this please.

Jdelight, I am so happy for your mom. She is a survivor.
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Gboliwe:
It's great a newspaper has carried it. Please share the link here.

cc: Seun

Dominique, I think using a reputable newspaper link to place this on home page doesnt go against principles. I mean, we do it for folks who don't use this site. This brother is a member, let's do this please.

Jdelight, I am so happy for your mom. She is a survivor.

Sure by His Grace she is a survivor thank you so much ma for the help u where here from the beginning and u are still with us thanks and thanks God Bless you big time Amen.

I couldn't find the link online myself but I will call one of the editors at the Nation's and Share.

1 Like

Re: Post Deleted by ahnie: 1:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Delight...
I admire your courage from afar....tarry a little help z nearer.wehdoh
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 6:11am On Oct 30, 2018
ahnie:
Delight...
I admire your courage from afar....tarry a little help z nearer.wehdoh
Thank you ma and good morning.
Re: Post Deleted by AngelicBeing: 7:21am On Oct 30, 2018
sad
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2018
Dear Nairalanders thank you for the support so far God Almighty will bless you Amen.

We are at Kidney Solution and dialysis center right now.

Happy new month to you all.

Address is:

Kidney solutions dialysis center 3 tunde gafar close off adeniyi Jones Ikeja
Re: Post Deleted by engrj(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2018
We are still in need of financial help.
God bless you. I just paid 30k here now for registration in a new hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? / Managing Your In-laws / Can You Support You/your Spouse Keeping A Weapon In The Bedroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.